SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:14 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
anders wrote:Any teases about next week's hometown dates?
Harrison: Constantine's big Greek family is a phenomenal date, the country will be captivated by Ames to see what stock this guy came from and with Ben this is where you'll see the dark horse maybe move forward.

I'm thinking that Ch is referring to Constantine as the darkhorse. There's that pesky word maybe that comes after.

I don't understand? It seems very clear to me that CH is specifically referring to Ben as the one where we'll "see the dark horse maybe move forward."

He defended JP but said nothing about his HTD in his tease for next week.

I'm just wondering why he would put phenomenal for Constantine and for Ben dark horse so close together with the words maybe move forward. To me that doesn't sound like Ben F gained that much with Ashley in terms of physical connection despite having the Overnight date in Taiwan. Thou I did enjoy seeing them together last night! Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

To me that doesn't sound like Ben F gained that much with Ashley in
terms of physical connection despite having the Overnight date in Taiwan

Just like TPTB did with JP and Ashley's date in episode 6 I believe we didn't see everything that Ben and Ashley did last night during their date. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:
To me that doesn't sound like Ben F gained that much with Ashley in
terms of physical connection despite having the Overnight date in Taiwan

Just like TPTB did with JP and Ashley's date in episode 6 I believe we didn't see everything that Ben and Ashley did last night during their date. JMO

I agree. Thou I do have to admit I liked their date! Ben's bantering with Ashley on the scooter was very fun to watch! Smiley I also think everything was edited in terms of dates and group dates due to the emily interview. Such a shame thou.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Chris H. defending and understanding JP's actions speaks volumes to me.

And he the "darkhorse MAYBE move forward" , why say maybe if it happens. no idea

Ben's scooter date was so cute and seemed exactly like Chris and Ali's date to me, even the views were similar considering different countries.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Weird.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Gina wrote:Chris H. defending and understanding JP's actions speaks volumes to me.

And he the "darkhorse MAYBE move forward" , why say maybe if it happens. no idea

Ben's scooter date was so cute and seemed exactly like Chris and Ali's date to me, even the views were similar considering different countries.
Great post and IA! thank you for saying what I was trying to say before sooo much better! Smiley

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Ash's date with Ben was sweet and he's incredibly sincere but I don't see the passion. Jash is smoking by the end of their Hong Kong date.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:12 am

new blog is up

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/19/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-8-blog/#more-149149

interesting hint from it

As you saw in the previews there is a lot left, and did you hear what she said at the end of the teaser? “I fell in love… today marks the first day of my love story.” Hmmmm ,

and of course we get another explanation to the over night with Ben giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 am

Thank you chaslom4!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/19/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-8-blog/#more-149149

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' episode 8

by Chris Harrison

We have made it through the infamous hometown dates and now it’s time for the exotic dates. You know what that means… that’s right, the fantasy suite card! Before anybody decides if they will forgo their individual rooms, however, let’s discuss this week. Actually let’s go back to last week first. Many of you asked why Ben stayed overnight with Ashley on his date. The reason he stayed was not exactly romantic: Ashley, Ben, and the crew stayed the night because Taroko is several hours away by car and after a very long day and night we didn’t want to put anybody through that travel. Ben and Ashley did not share a room, nor were they given the option to spend the night together. For that to have happened I would’ve had to whip up a fresh batch of fantasy suite cards, and I was otherwise detained. Now back to this week’s episode.

I say this every season and I mean it, I love hometown dates. Good or bad you can’t fake or hide your family. They are truly where you came from and partially who you really are. We started the week in Cumming, Georgia, to meet Constantine’s great Greek family. They started with some food at the family restaurant Giorgio’s. For the record the food is very good at the restaurant; our crew had lunch there and they loved it. The pizza that Ashley brought the guy at the end of the show was not what he ordered, but he liked it. He had no idea who Ashley was or that she didn’t work there. The important part was meeting the family, and Constantine’s family blew Ashley away — this is exactly what she’s looking for in her life. His mom had some very direct questions for Ashley and didn’t pull any punches in letting her know that her moving to Cumming is what would “enhance” her son’s life. Constantine had no idea his entire family was showing up. Everyone brought food and drink and then in a great Greek tradition his uncle started to make it “rain.” Constantine might have been considered the dark horse a few weeks ago but because of the last couple weeks he has definitely moved out of that role and into Ashley’s heart.

I think everybody was looking forward to the next hometown the most. Everybody wanted to see more about Ames, so off to Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, we went. Although Ashley was also curious to find out where a guy like Ames came from, he really had the most to prove on his visit. He had to really blow Ashley away to raise their relationship to the level of the other contestants. His sister really put it best: If there’s passion and a spark then let there be a little fire. There is no fire between them. At least not one that’s burning nearly as hot as it is with the other guys. The part of their date I really wanted to talk about was the carriage ride. One minute I’m watching this romantic picnic, the next thing they’re on a horse drawn carriage ride along the river. Turns out carriage rides are a very popular activity in Chadds Ford and some friends of Ames’ family allowed them to use their carriage.

The next and easily most revealing hometown was with Ben in Sonoma, California. I’m very interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Ben after this episode. Up to this point I know everybody liked him but I felt like in this episode and on this date you really got to know him on an intimate level. He revealed so much about himself and his feelings about his late father, and I’m interested to hear your thoughts on him now. Ashley is already taken by him but was really moved by his open, candid emotions. His dad’s death has really affected him but he seems to have turned that into a positive. He has definitely evolved as a man and has great perspective on his life now. Ben’s talk with his mom was incredibly moving. I think it’s great that our hometown date really seemed to bring the two of them closer together as well.

Summer Entertainment Guide: Get the latest news, photos, and more

The final hometown date took us to New York to see JP. JP had made other plans outside but the forecast called for rain so he called an incredible ’80s audible, roller skating! Yes, it was kind of cheesy but it was also kind of awesome. Come on, who didn’t have flashbacks of their own “couples skate” moments? I for one was transported right back to White Rock skating rink in Dallas. (Kirsten if you’re out there somewhere, thanks for the memories.) Ashley hit it off with JP’s family. His mother made his favorite lasagna and apparently it’s amazing, not that they saved me a slice. After the four hometowns with four good men I think it was clear that Ashley really has a solid relationship building with Ben, JP and Constantine. Ames was just too far behind and Ashley felt more of a friendship than a budding romance with him. So Ashley is finally down to her final three and it’s off to Fiji for our final two weeks. As you saw in the previews there is a lot left, and did you hear what she said at the end of the teaser? “I fell in love… today marks the first day of my love story.” Hmmmm , just a couple weeks left in Ashley’s journey to find love. I want to share the dates of our final shows because it’s a little different this season. Next Monday, July 25, will be the exotic dates and we will be down to the final two men. Then on Sunday, July 31, ABC will air the Men Tell All special. Monday, August 1 will be the finale of The Bachelorette. I look forward to all of you experiencing this season’s amazing finale.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 am

Chris spends his entire first paragraph letting everyone know that Ben and Ashley did not share a room last week. Suspect
Give it a break, guys!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:35 am

chaslom4 wrote:new blog is up

interesting hint from it

As you saw in the previews there is a lot left, and did you hear what she said at the end of the teaser? “I fell in love… today marks the first day of my love story.” Hmmmm ,

and of course we get another explanation to the over night with Ben giggling

So we are supposed to believe that she falls in love during in Fiji?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 am

mnmhughes wrote:Chris spends his entire first paragraph letting everyone know that Ben and Ashley did not share a room last week. Suspect
Give it a break, guys!

Geez, this again? :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle