Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by sgjsnow on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Emily was final 1 last season and Chris did mention her in his blog quite often.

Thank you reason! I wonder if CH did this because they were heavily courting her to be the next Bachelorette?

I have a feeling CH is more likely to mention in his blog whoever they are either propping up as the next Bach and/or whovever the drama/tabloid/buzz for the upcoming weeks ratings would be coming from and not necessarily who the F1 is. JMO

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Emily was final 1 last season and Chris did mention her in his blog quite often.

Thank you reason! I wonder if CH did this because they were heavily courting her to be the next Bachelorette?

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 am

Emily was final 1 last season and Chris did mention her in his blog quite often.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

It would be interesting to look at a few past seasons' blogs to see if and when CH mentioned the F1's.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for the warning, Chris. Like I thought it couldn't get more depressing watching this show and Ashley over Bentley. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But Bentley doesn't return next week - epi 5, right, not til epi 6? So what other drama are they manufacturing for next week?
Next week’s episode really ends with Ashley in a dark place questioning everything even more than she is now.
It was easily her lowest point in the show

I think her 2 on 1 date with Ben C and Will must be worse than what I would expect. William must still be on eggshells from the roast because he didn't have one funny moment tonight. Or he could dig himself an even deeper hole!
Ames also gets sent to the hospital - maybe some fallout from that?

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for the warning, Chris. Like I thought it couldn't get more depressing watching this show and Ashley over Bentley. no no But Bentley doesn't return next week - epi 5, right, not til epi 6? So what other drama are they manufacturing for next week?
Next week’s episode really ends with Ashley in a dark place questioning everything even more than she is now.
Hmmm... the only drama there could be is: Ames going to the hospital (I'm guess more Ryan hate Rolling Eyes ), and well on the 2-on-1 she sends BOTH guys home. William was talking about some of the guys weren't there for her or something? I forget. But I think sending William home affected her a bit and made her question the remaining guys? this is pure speculation.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 am

I think Chris secretly loves Bentley. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 am

Thanks for the warning, Chris. Like I thought it couldn't get more depressing watching this show and Ashley over Bentley. no no But Bentley doesn't return next week - epi 5, right, not til epi 6? So what other drama are they manufacturing for next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Still no mention in his blog of Ashley's kiss or connection with JP. That's two weeks in a row without even a mention. What's up with that? scratch

I think the kiss of death would be if Ashley had not mentioned J.P in any of her blogs yet. So that to me is a good sign for him. Not a great sign for Ben F. JMO

I just don't get if JP is F1, why he hasn't mentioned him in his blog? Especially on the 1:1 date last week. He always has something to say about those dates and last week nadda. Can't figure this out for the life of me. I will be anxious to see what Ashley's blog says. I'm sure Ben will be in hers as he got the group date rose and Chris says Ash is starting to see Ben in a new light.

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Still no mention in his blog of Ashley's kiss or connection with JP. That's two weeks in a row without even a mention. What's up with that? scratch

reading that last paragraph, it still sounds like it is the Bentley show.

I know it makes me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am

reading that last paragraph, it still sounds like it is the Bentley show, so I'm not really surprised. He barely even mentioned Ben.

Last edited by chaslom4 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:39 am

I think the kiss of death would be if Ashley had not mentioned J.P in any of her blogs yet. So that to me is a good sign for him. Not a great sign for Ben F. JMO

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum