Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wasn't Lucas' 1-1 date before JP's date? I don't follow.I agree that after Ashley met with Bentley and got her closure that she was more relaxed /upbeat during the group date and the guys even commented that she seemed happy. My take on this was she felt liberated from guilt and relieved that she did not have strong feelings for Bentley anymore after meeting with him and she can move forward with her quest for Love .JP's date was the last date the night before the Rose Ceremony and she felt exuberant and almost jumped on JP's arms:)

I was talking about the preview AFTER Bentley and BEFORE Lucas' date in the "coming up next". We first hear Lucas' line in the preview over a shot of her walking with JP. THEN, after commercial time, we go into Lucas' date and hear it again. No, Lucas was NOT talking about her after her date with JP... but Blake did make a similar comment at that time. Yet, it tickled me how they edited that particular line in the preview... just like the recap at the start of the episode when she worried about "finding love" over another shot of JP.

Hopefully, I didn't lose you again.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well Lucas did say she had a glow about her on his date. What was most amusing was how they cleverly edited that line in the previews over a shot of her with JP. I took that as a "hint" that things went even better OFF camera than ON camera with THAT particular date (Jordan's that is, not Lucas). (*cough * cough*) Yes, Chris Harrison was right. She did reach a happy place and was a little arrogant and cocky after that date. Gotta love Chris and his Freudian symbolisms...

Could you expound upon this? I'm not sure which line/shot you are talking about and I would love to get the hint!! giggling

Lucas says this during his date. However in a preview before his date and, I think, after Bentley... go to abc.com and see THAT video since the previews are all included with the full broadcast... the line is strategically edited over a very brief clip of her walking with Jordan.

Now, just Dirty Little Me is jumping to :evilgrin: conclusions with that line. Yet a glow is a glow. AND it involves ASHLEY AND JORDAN, nobody else.

Well, i CAN say that I definitely saw the glow on Jordan Paul's face in his PI when he said "tonight was incredible..." and then he was overwhelmed with emotion and all he could do was grin and shrug his shoulders-- he was speechless. I hope we get to see their interactions on their FD. Their edit leaves me wanting to see more. (is that bad of me?!?!) I do think that JP will be confused by Ben's overnight but, I also don't think it will be as great as it is being hyped. And, I guess that will give JP a hurdle to get over and so that he can pursue and "fight" for Ashley.

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well Lucas did say she had a glow about her on his date. What was most amusing was how they cleverly edited that line in the previews over a shot of her with JP. I took that as a "hint" that things went even better OFF camera than ON camera with THAT particular date (Jordan's that is, not Lucas). (*cough * cough*) Yes, Chris Harrison was right. She did reach a happy place and was a little arrogant and cocky after that date. Gotta love Chris and his Freudian symbolisms...

Could you expound upon this? I'm not sure which line/shot you are talking about and I would love to get the hint!! giggling

Lucas says this during his date. However in a preview before his date and, I think, after Bentley... go to abc.com and see THAT video since the previews are all included with the full broadcast... the line is strategically edited over a very brief clip of her walking with Jordan.

Now, just Dirty Little Me is jumping to :evilgrin: conclusions with that line. Yet a glow is a glow. AND it involves ASHLEY AND JORDAN, nobody else.

Wasn't Lucas' 1-1 date before JP's date? I don't follow.I agree that after Ashley met with Bentley and got her closure that she was more relaxed /upbeat during the group date and the guys even commented that she seemed happy. My take on this was she felt liberated from guilt and relieved that she did not have strong feelings for Bentley anymore after meeting with him and she can move forward with her quest for Love .JP's date was the last date the night before the Rose Ceremony and she felt exuberant and almost jumped on JP's arms:)

bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 am

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As you can see, I'm not watching this show with the same eyes as everybody else.

I like seeing it through these eyes too!! Embarassed

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF, the more you keeping putting this idea into my head the more I believe it! laugh out loud. I thought the possibility was there when you first mentioned it before the episode even aired. You thought maybe Bentley was being a distraction to something that might have happened. After watching the date with the tram scene and the intense music and the "I don't want the night to end and I don't think she wants it to either" VO makes me wonder. JP looked pretty tired in some of those PI's

I know Ben's overnight we be made a big deal of next week on the show but I wouldn't be surprised if both of JP's night time dates lasted until 4am. I think Ashley's first date with Brad (night time) did as well.

And flushed :inlove

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF, the more you keeping putting this idea into my head the more I believe it! lol. I thought the possibility was there when you first mentioned it before the episode even aired. You thought maybe Bentley was being a distraction to something that might have happened. After watching the date with the tram scene and the intense music and the "I don't want the night to end and I don't think she wants it to either" VO makes me wonder. JP looked pretty tired in some of those PI's

I know Ben's overnight we be made a big deal of next week on the show but I wouldn't be surprised if both of JP's night time dates lasted until 4am. I think Ashley's first date with Brad (night time) did as well.

Oh, I'm sure a lot is quite innocent here... we've seen all of the camera crews all over the place. Although if you read all of the quotes I dumped in the Fun Times with The Bachelorette 7 thread, you may feel like you need a bath. I don't know why, but this season just brings out the nature of the beast...

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JBF, the more you keeping putting this idea into my head the more I believe it! lol. I thought the possibility was there when you first mentioned it before the episode even aired. You thought maybe Bentley was being a distraction to something that might have happened. After watching the date with the tram scene and the intense music and the "I don't want the night to end and I don't think she wants it to either" VO makes me wonder. JP looked pretty tired in some of those PI's

IA that JP's dates are lasting into the morning since they start at night, but I can't imagine that they slept together though. Ashley is a little kissing bandit but that's where it stops IMO. Not that they won't during FD or at LCD, but I don't think she'd go there with so many men left now. Whatever they shared seemed primarily emotional to me, JP was definitely about to burst into tears talking about her. Gosh, Ash must feel extremely loved watching all this and hopefully, it's the same or even better between then now.

If she picked him, I'm thinking that's how she's feeling watching this. Can you imagine if she didn't though?

If she didn't? Then she's thinking 'time to book a red eye to NYC and quick!' LOL.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 pm

IA that JP's dates are lasting into the morning since they start at night, but I can't imagine that they slept together though. Ashley is a little kissing bandit but that's where it stops IMO. Not that they won't during FD or at LCD, but I don't think she'd go there with so many men left now. Whatever they shared seemed primarily emotional to me, JP was definitely about to burst into tears talking about her. Gosh, Ash must feel extremely loved watching all this and hopefully, it's the same or even better between then now.

If she picked him, I'm thinking that's how she's feeling watching this. Can you imagine if she didn't though?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm

I think they slept together, (literally not sexually) fully clothed. But I think it was hot, sensual and extremely romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:under what circumstances would Lucas be F1?? Just wondering what your thought process is - do you think he leaves and comes back or do you think he's not eliminated next week?

I'm not sure.. I think RS is right on that he leaves but that it's just possible that by Fiji, Ashley decides she misses one of the guys she sent home more than the guys left. This could tie into the VO that we have of her saying she's regretted sending someone home( but we don't know who that person is but a lot of us have assumed it to be Ryan, but perhaps it's about someone else) Who knows. All I know is some of the things Ashley has said seems to tie into Lucas.

1. He makes me feel like a woman- she said that in a PI about their date on HK but I don't know if that's been spliced and edited from talking about someone else.
2. Slow Burn Comment she said in an interview/blog--- Lucas was the one that mentioned the slow burn being better in either Phuket or Chiang Mai.
3. In her travel blog for Hong Kong, she had 2 paragraphs for Lucas and described him as a good old born and bred Texas boy, made sure we knew about the fortune teller and said the date with Lucas was romantic, whereas for JP she had 1 paragraph and didn't go into detail much.

HK was the beginning according to CH, & Ashley. Now I'm not saying it can't be JP since he also agreed that HK was the beginning but if it was that obvious why would she still be concerned about telling the guys on the RC and why would CH be saying she got cocky and that it would affect the rest of her life if it was meant to be about JP? JP was fine with it so obviously she wasn't cocky or afraid with him finding out.

Well Lucas did say she had a glow about her on his date. What was most amusing was how they cleverly edited that line in the previews over a shot of her with JP. I took that as a "hint" that things went even better OFF camera than ON camera with THAT particular date (Jordan's that is, not Lucas). (*cough * cough*) Yes, Chris Harrison was right. She did reach a happy place and was a little arrogant and cocky after that date. Gotta love Chris and his Freudian symbolisms...

JP was almost gooey acting in his PI over how close he feels to her now. :Nod: Either he was tipsy or he's really into her. I think he found a happy place also. Reminded me of Chantal and how she acted in her PI over coming home in Brad's shirt.

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum