SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 am

CH said that the BenC dumping was edited and it wasn't as bad as it looked. I think Ben knew he was going.

I don't think there are roses on these last dates before the HTDs are there? BUT, that doesn't mean that she can't send him home. Didn't that happen with a girl on Brad's season? There was no rose on the date but Brad "had to tell her goodbye " LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:01 am

sjcaligurl wrote:CH said that the BenC dumping was edited and it wasn't as bad as it looked. I think Ben knew he was going.

I don't think there are roses on these last dates before the HTDs are there? BUT, that doesn't mean that she can't send him home. Didn't that happen with a girl on Brad's season? There was no rose on the date but Brad "had to tell her goodbye " LOL!

I realise it was edited badly but you could see her start to simmer when talking to William. There was no need to edit her reactions to that piece of news, you could clearly see it in her face.
And you are right about what Brad did last season - she may do the same. I just didn't get that impression from the episode description. If she did let him go without a reasonable explanation on a 1 on 1 date it raises even more questions. A RC elimination would make more sense for him not to comprehend her reasons because she would never have given him any. Again all this is JMO and we have to see how it all plays out lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 am

He's going to be stumped. I guess we'll have to guess for another 10 days. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:CH said that the BenC dumping was edited and it wasn't as bad as it looked. I think Ben knew he was going.

I realise it was edited badly but you could see her start to simmer when talking to William. There was no need to edit her reactions to that piece of news, you could clearly see it in her face.
And you are right about what Brad did last season - she may do the same. I just didn't get that impression from the episode description. If she did let him go without a reasonable explanation on a 1 on 1 date it raises even more questions. A RC elimination would make more sense for him not to comprehend her reasons because she would never have given him any. Again all this is JMO and we have to see how it all plays out lol.

We did not see it in the editing of the episode, but in his interview William indicated that Ashley had asked in some way which guys in the house were there for her; therefore, when William ratted out BenC - although in all honor and respect he should not have done so - it was not completely out of the blue like it appeared.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Maybe Ashley didn't want to let Ryan go and TPTB had him returning in Fiji as a set up to become the next Bachelor. I mean TPTB had a pretty good chance of knowing who Ashley was going to end up picking so even though she might have wanted a HTD with Ryan it wasn't up to her to decide. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:06 pm

I don't think Ryan is going to be the next Bachelor. LOL! Fleiss already said he as Pavelkian and I think he was a disaster. I'd rather see angry Mickey than Ryan ... or whomever the F2 is.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:Maybe Ashley didn't want to let Ryan go and TPTB had him returning in Fiji as a set up to become the next Bachelor. I mean TPTB had a pretty good chance of knowing who Ashley was going to end up picking so even though she might have wanted a HTD with Ryan it wasn't up to her to decide. JMO

I don't see having had a hometown date as an obstacle to being the next bachelor or bachelorette. After all, this has been a pretty good predictor of the "pool" from which they choose. Perhaps Ryan will be the next bachelor, but there is some other reason he was let go before HTD. That he comes back seems to me to be a strong indicator of "next bachelor" though. Not disagreeing (nor agreeing) on anything, just sort of musing.

I don't want to wait 10+ days to find out .... :(

I don't trust anything MF says, nor do we know in what sense he means Pavelkan, so I just (yes, willfully) ignore that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:14 pm

MF and TPTB secretly love Jake. I am convinced they do based on the fact he hangs out with them, tweets to them, got a special to hash things out with Vienna, and most recently he was cast on another one of MF's projects Bachelor Pad 2.

So it would not shock me if Ryan is the next Bachelor despite the fact MF thinks he is Jake 2.0. That might even be for me more proof Ryan will be. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:MF and TPTB secretly love Jake. I am convinced they do based on the fact he hangs out with them, tweets to them, got a special to hash things out with Vienna, and most recently he was cast on another one of MF's projects Bachelor Pad 2.

So it would not shock me if Ryan is the next Bachelor despite the fact MF thinks he is Jake 2.0. That might even be for me more proof Ryan will be. JMO

Initially agreed... and thought Reality Steve nailed this theory, BUT...

As much as I'm enjoying Ryan and the goofy way they are editing him for high entertainment... the froggy chirps drowning out his talk in episode #5 was one classic moment... along with his over-the-top behavior in ep #4 orphanage date and wrap party, I am starting to think that Ben is REALLY the one being "positioned" for next Bachelor. Too many things are pointing in that direction. Not saying he WILL be... but the editors are really working with his "character", fleshing out the nerdy/goofy Reid-ish side and the lost parent/trouble-falling-in-love-again Chris L. side. They kicked themselves for losing both, so Ben is being "built" into a composite of sorts. The wine influence brings back the whole Andrew Firestone vibe.

The key will be his hometown date. If it is the BEST of the dates, I'll be convinced they want him for October filming.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 pm

JBF wrote:
Love_Me wrote:MF and TPTB secretly love Jake. I am convinced they do based on the fact he hangs out with them, tweets to them, got a special to hash things out with Vienna, and most recently he was cast on another one of MF's projects Bachelor Pad 2.

As much as I'm enjoying Ryan and the goofy way they are editing him for high entertainment... the froggy chirps drowning out his talk in episode #5 was one classic moment... along with his over-the-top behavior in ep #4 orphanage date and wrap party, I am starting to think that Ben is REALLY the one being "positioned" for next Bachelor. Too many things are pointing in that direction. Not saying he WILL be... but the editors are really working with his "character", fleshing out the nerdy/goofy Reid-ish side and the lost parent/trouble-falling-in-love-again Chris L. side. They kicked themselves for losing both, so Ben is being "built" into a composite of sorts. The wine influence brings back the whole Andrew Firestone vibe.

The key will be his hometown date. If it is the BEST of the dates, I'll be convinced they want him for October filming.

Maybe this is even why they left him loose in twitter world for a while. He was rarely shown in the first few episodes so twitter can be used to drum up or gauge some interest in him as the Bach.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

JBF wrote:

JBF I hear ya and am inclined to agree. My problem is liking Ben and not wishing the devil MF upon him vs. wanting to see him on my screen as lead for a season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 pm

If he's not F1 Ben F is the kind of lead who I'd want to watch but I also never wish Fleiss on people I like. I have the hunch though that if Ben F's networking with other B/ette cast people then he'll learn enough about that and turn down any Bachelor offer. Based on no inside info whatsoever my hunch is he'll network through the B/ette network and promote his wines that way but not as the Bachelor. Loss for the show yet again but that's why I think they've hedged their bets with Ryan.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle