SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 am

Let's see... which will make the cover of LIFE & STYLE?

The one Mr. Harrison suggested (paraphrasing) all of America will fall for...
Ashley herself even titled a blog: "Why Ben F. has the total package." (Curious women will want to know if it is a surprise package.)

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 8 2011-06-21_174424

I can tell you which one will keep me in stitches. Heck, forget the drama queens scratching their way to his heart... I will watch him perform solo!

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 8 61711535
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 am

JBF, can you put that photo of Ben F in the stripe shirt over in the FRC screencap discussion? This way we can compare if striped guy is going to be JP or Ben F?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 pm

New blog by CH

Chris Harrison previews the next 'Bachelorette' and his interview with Emily
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 pm

JBF wrote:Let's see... which will make the cover of LIFE & STYLE?

The one Mr. Harrison suggested (paraphrasing) all of America will fall for...
Ashley herself even titled a blog: "Why Ben F. has the total package." (Curious women will want to know if it is a surprise package.)

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 8 2011-06-21_174424

I can tell you which one will keep me in stitches. Heck, forget the drama queens scratching their way to his heart... I will watch him perform solo!

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 8 61711535

Another repeating theme. Total Package. She also said JP is the total package in a PI.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Samantharose wrote:
Another repeating theme. Total Package. She also said JP is the total package in a PI.

Yeah, I caught that rather belatedly.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:53 pm

JBF wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

See this is why Im a bit worried for JP. She says that both JP and Ben F are the total package. This is why I think that Lucas will be our darkhorse because also some of her Vo's about their HK date matched with what she said in interviews as well as her commenting on the slow burn in which Lucas also said it in Chiang Mai.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:56 pm

under what circumstances would Lucas be F1?? Just wondering what your thought process is - do you think he leaves and comes back or do you think he's not eliminated next week?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:59 pm

i wonder why but Kelad had this idea since their date hahaha
omg if Lucas is the final one, , ... i just can't see that happening
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

anders wrote:under what circumstances would Lucas be F1?? Just wondering what your thought process is - do you think he leaves and comes back or do you think he's not eliminated next week?

I'm not sure.. I think RS is right on that he leaves but that it's just possible that by Fiji, Ashley decides she misses one of the guys she sent home more than the guys left. This could tie into the VO that we have of her saying she's regretted sending someone home( but we don't know who that person is but a lot of us have assumed it to be Ryan, but perhaps it's about someone else) Who knows. All I know is some of the things Ashley has said seems to tie into Lucas.

1. He makes me feel like a woman- she said that in a PI about their date on HK but I don't know if that's been spliced and edited from talking about someone else.
2. Slow Burn Comment she said in an interview/blog--- Lucas was the one that mentioned the slow burn being better in either Phuket or Chiang Mai.
3. In her travel blog for Hong Kong, she had 2 paragraphs for Lucas and described him as a good old born and bred Texas boy, made sure we knew about the fortune teller and said the date with Lucas was romantic, whereas for JP she had 1 paragraph and didn't go into detail much.

HK was the beginning according to CH, & Ashley. Now I'm not saying it can't be JP since he also agreed that HK was the beginning but if it was that obvious why would she still be concerned about telling the guys on the RC and why would CH be saying she got cocky and that it would affect the rest of her life if it was meant to be about JP? JP was fine with it so obviously she wasn't cocky or afraid with him finding out.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
JBF wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

See this is why Im a bit worried for JP. She says that both JP and Ben F are the total package. This is why I think that Lucas will be our darkhorse because also some of her Vo's about their HK date matched with what she said in interviews as well as her commenting on the slow burn in which Lucas also said it in Chiang Mai.

Lucas has been kind of hidden. Until his 1 on 1 and being upset over the Bentley stuff, we didn't see or hear from him much.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

if Lucas wins it will be the most shocking ending ever omg we did not see anything with him and Ashley so how can he be the final one ? omg i don't like this idea at all
i hope he goes home next week and never come back hahahha
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
anders wrote:under what circumstances would Lucas be F1?? Just wondering what your thought process is - do you think he leaves and comes back or do you think he's not eliminated next week?

I'm not sure.. I think RS is right on that he leaves but that it's just possible that by Fiji, Ashley decides she misses one of the guys she sent home more than the guys left. This could tie into the VO that we have of her saying she's regretted sending someone home( but we don't know who that person is but a lot of us have assumed it to be Ryan, but perhaps it's about someone else) Who knows. All I know is some of the things Ashley has said seems to tie into Lucas.

1. He makes me feel like a woman- she said that in a PI about their date on HK but I don't know if that's been spliced and edited from talking about someone else.
2. Slow Burn Comment she said in an interview/blog--- Lucas was the one that mentioned the slow burn being better in either Phuket or Chiang Mai.
3. In her travel blog for Hong Kong, she had 2 paragraphs for Lucas and described him as a good old born and bred Texas boy, made sure we knew about the fortune teller and said the date with Lucas was romantic, whereas for JP she had 1 paragraph and didn't go into detail much.

HK was the beginning according to CH, & Ashley. Now I'm not saying it can't be JP since he also agreed that HK was the beginning but if it was that obvious why would she still be concerned about telling the guys on the RC and why would CH be saying she got cocky and that it would affect the rest of her life if it was meant to be about JP? JP was fine with it so obviously she wasn't cocky or afraid with him finding out.

She may not have been concerned about telling the rest of the guys, but once she told JP, there was no way the producers were not going to force her to tell them all. Otherwise it would be painfully obvious who she chose. It affected the rest of her life, because it showed her, by each guy's reaction, which ones were there for her and which ones weren't. And CH's comment referred to her telling ALL the guys (JP included), not just the ones at the cocktail party.

I know you are stuck on Lucas being in contention somehow, but I just don't see how it is even a faint possibility. Sorry! :missspeak:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle