SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happy2bme Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 am

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
connorsmom wrote:
Even as I cringe through some of the things that Bentley said throughout filming, I wouldn't change the way I was, because in that moment it was the way I felt. Everyone is responsible for their own honesty and accountability – and if he wasn't willing to give me at least that, he is in the wrong. No regrets!

I find it interesting that no where in her mentions of Bentley does she talk about him being her "F1" or even feeling anything other than "in that moment it was the way I felt." The more I read and see about the Bentley drama, the more I think it's just that -- drama made up to give some to a season with an otherwise bunch of nice people. I mean, heaven forbid, they focus on romance.
:stirthepot

Also, she states that she has no regrets. I take that to mean that she and her F1 are sure and steady. yes

IA plus I'm thinking that she's so sad and so pathetic in these eps, that if F1 really loves her, he'd feel more protective than annoyed with all the Bentley drama. Breaking up with Ash over this is like kicking a puppy for having an accident on the carpet, her nose has been rubbed in it enough by TPTB/show already IMO.

I like your assessment. I believe that a good part of what Bently said was edited. I mean when he said he did not see her as attractive, I think that he then may have added but when he saw her in person she was. In spite of all the editing, I still think he is a big jerk. I really don't like this drama. It is really disingenuous on the part of tptb and leaves everyone hurt.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

I think Ashley is like Jillian in the sense they both knew their bad boys Bentley and Wes were edited so they knew the audience didn't have an idea of the real person behind the edit. I remember at the time Jillian took some heat for defending Wes because she wasn't allowed to explain in her blog about the editing tricks. (Today Jillian and Wes are buddies, all is good.)

But Ashley is learning things for the first time she didn't know before, like him not being attracted to her (the ugly duckling comment?!) and perhaps even the real reason he left. Maybe she has believed this entire time he left for his daughter?

I hope when he shows up in Hong Kong she is able to say you missed your chance, I care about the other guys still here more.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 pm

I wish Ashley would take Ali's tack rather than Jillian's. I remember Ali following Justin R as he tried to hobble away from her..giving way better than she got from him. That is the way to deal with these jerks. Jillian was too kind to Wes, although I now don't mind Wes.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Ali said it herself last night, the difference is that she didn't like Justin (she kept him around because producers asked her to). Jillian liked Wes and Ashley REALLY liked Bentley (sigh). Ali was also allowed to talk to Justin's gf and hear the story straight from her. If Harrison had shown Ashley video of Bentley saying certain things (the bad stuff he actually said) then I think she'd have had her Rated R moment too as she kicked him to the curb.

I want a reporter to ask Chris why he's saying they had to let Ashley learn about Bentley on her own but they told Ali about Justin's girlfriend. Meh, he'd probably say some BS about it getting late in the season and they had to step in, but it was obvious to everyone she wasn't into the guy. Kinda sad they don't step in when someone's heart is actually on the line.

Her blogs pretty much reveal she didn't have a clue about what he was saying until NOW, as she's watching the episodes. They didn't even help her out after the lame dot dot dot goodbye.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 pm

I love that Ashley fell asleep while she was cuddling with JP on their date. That, combined with the fact that she was wearing her jammies and glasses, really highlight the fact that there's a natural comfort level between them. It's very sweet.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:56 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I love that Ashley fell asleep while she was cuddling with JP on their date. That, combined with the fact that she was wearing her jammies and glasses, really highlight the fact that there's a natural comfort level between them. It's very sweet.

You just took the words right out of my mouth! On my second date with my boyfriend ( cloud nine ) we came back to his house, he gave me some sweats and we cuddled up on the couch, both fell asleep, then I got in trouble for missing curfew by 3 hours.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:16 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I love that Ashley fell asleep while she was cuddling with JP on their date. That, combined with the fact that she was wearing her jammies and glasses, really highlight the fact that there's a natural comfort level between them. It's very sweet.

You just took the words right out of my mouth! On my second date with my boyfriend ( cloud nine ) we came back to his house, he gave me some sweats and we cuddled up on the couch, both fell asleep, then I got in trouble for missing curfew by 3 hours.

This would have been such a sweet thing to have seen. Why that was edited makes no sense. Eating Chinese food by the fire would have been another nice scene.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 pm

I am not shocked they edited those moments with J.P out unfortunately. So that is two weeks in a row she has mentioned him in her blogs. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 pm

So they show her 'sleeping' & cuddling with enemy, Bentley, but not with JP.Which means, her date with JP was special and romantic. And good for Ash, giving that shoutout in her blog to JP and acknowledging how speical her date was with JP.

I agree with a post upthread, that it's all to get the general viewing audience pulling for JP and Ashley, after the Bentley drama and getting everyone on the Ashely team who were not before she was humiliated and thrown under a big bus. So it's Bentley vs. JP...evil vs. good. The other F3's probably all are just nice guys who she knew wouldn't create drama and embarrass her, and she liked them alot, so that's why they are top 3. (similar to Ali keeping Chris L.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Gina wrote:So they show her 'sleeping' & cuddling with enemy, Bentley, but not with JP.Which means, her date with JP was special and romantic. And good for Ash, giving that shoutout in her blog to JP and acknowledging how speical her date was with JP.

I agree with a post upthread, that it's all to get the general viewing audience pulling for JP and Ashley, after the Bentley drama and getting everyone on the Ashely team who were not before she was humiliated and thrown under a big bus. So it's Bentley vs. JP...evil vs. good. The other F3's probably all are just nice guys who she knew wouldn't create drama and embarrass her, and she liked them alot, so that's why they are top 3. (similar to Ali keeping Chris L.)

I agree. I think it was Bentley and JP as the frontrunners, with JP F2 and Bentley F1 at the time, and then everyone else was just around. It's definitely a hero versus villain set-up, which is why they needed him to come back in HK. Otherwise there would be no more villain, just a bunch of guys Ash was friends with and one she was (hopefully) falling in love with.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:37 pm

After reading Blondiegal's post about the lead's weekly blog vs. the show's edit, it's interesting going back and reading Ashley's first three blogs.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 pm

After this week we really need to keep in mind what she write in her blog about each of the F4!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme