Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:01 am

@northernviewer wrote:She says she was getting over Bentley by the end of the week, but we all know that's not true **gag**

I don't think she's referring to Ben when talking about the slow burn..... I guess cuz I'm not seeing any real "sparks" with anybody but JP.

She didn't mention JP at all in this blog, only referenced him in the group of guys who were forever changed by the work they did at the orphanage. She only named the guys she gave roses to, which are her other 3 guys from the final 4 (it's about time she mentioned the other guys she's supposed to have deep feelings for) :gotcha:

The blog is seriously lacking. Appears as if an entire center section is missing. Absolutely no transition to the end statement and comments missing about other men who were shown with her on that episode. Fingerprints of ABC editing all over it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:46 am

The slow burn is not with JP she has been kissing since the second night, JP is getting Chantal edit of been jealous, one upmanship, confidence and he is involve with the negative stuff in the house not a good look. The have to bleep him next week just not a good look.

reason

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by terabithia on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She says she was getting over Bentley by the end of the week, but we all know that's not true **gag**

I don't think she's referring to Ben when talking about the slow burn..... I guess cuz I'm not seeing any real "sparks" with anybody but JP.

She didn't mention JP at all in this blog, only referenced him in the group of guys who were forever changed by the work they did at the orphanage. She only named the guys she gave roses to, which are her other 3 guys from the final 4 (it's about time she mentioned the other guys she's supposed to have deep feelings for) :gotcha:

I was thinking the same thing, slow burn is a very good description of what she has had with JP over these first few episodes. She felt an instant spark with Bentley (for whatever reason) but the slow burn built up into something even better.

terabithia

Posts : 1048
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 am

She says she was getting over Bentley by the end of the week, but we all know that's not true **gag**

I don't think she's referring to Ben when talking about the slow burn..... I guess cuz I'm not seeing any real "sparks" with anybody but JP.

She didn't mention JP at all in this blog, only referenced him in the group of guys who were forever changed by the work they did at the orphanage. She only named the guys she gave roses to, which are her other 3 guys from the final 4 (it's about time she mentioned the other guys she's supposed to have deep feelings for) :gotcha:

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 am

I have been saying the wonky edit dont detract from the fact that she chooses Ben F.

reason

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 am

I thought I would finally be able to watch an episode without hearing the name Bentley, but was I wrong. I caught myself cringing each time his name was mentioned.

I look back at the beginning of this week in Phuket, and remember how I was still thinking about his departure. However, at the end of this week, I found myself being able to see the difference between real, genuine relationships and the one I had with Bentley.

When I first met Constantine, I was blown away: he was exactly the type of man I was looking for, and the floss on my finger was a standout moment for me the first night. I was ready for this date with him.

I was so excited to take him out on the water and hopefully bring out the romance. Unfortunately, the rain had other plans.

Even though it rained, we made the best of the date and it turned out to be filled with less extravagance and more good conversation. In turn, I think our connection grew to a stronger level because of this.

By far, my favorite group date was at the Baan San Fan Orphanage. The guys took this very seriously, and many of them expressed how it changed their lives. To know that I took part in organizing something that would improve the lives of both the children and these men makes me feel absolutely incredible.

At this point, I started to see the guys in a completely different light, especially Ben F. He took it upon himself to paint a mural for the children and was a standout guy in terms of interacting with the children. It really melted my heart, and I feel like this helped solidify my feelings for him.

Going into my date with Ames, I didn’t know what to expect.

I got the feeling that he was ultraconservative around me, and I wanted to loosen him up a bit by taking him away from the guys. I was so surprised by his intelligent humor and good heart! I totally saw a new side to Ames on this date and knew I wanted to get to know him better. Even though I was not convinced of a romantic connection with him just yet, I saw too much good in him to not further explore what could be.

I will never be able to accurately describe the serenity in the air while kayaking through the canyons; it was like nothing I had ever seen before. There was something about the calmness of the water and the light peering through the canyon that made silence comfortable. I loved Phuket and all its natural beauty.

Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could.

Wow. This screams "I chose Ben F."

Alanna

Posts : 14566
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by BlondieGal on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A quick question. When does she write these blogs?? After each show airs?

The star obtains access to view the show up to one week ahead of time, and from that writes the blog.

Thanks. Honestly, I always thought the blogs were written with the help of TPTB. That is very interesting.
So she is writing the blog while she knows the outcome and even what's happening right now.

Yea, if Ben as F1, you think she'd have snuck his name in there somehow!!

TPTB do not help her write it, but they can delete sentences or paragraphs out of her blogs.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nutty1 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A quick question. When does she write these blogs?? After each show airs?

The star obtains access to view the show up to one week ahead of time, and from that writes the blog.

Thanks. Honestly, I always thought the blogs were written with the help of TPTB. That is very interesting.
So she is writing the blog while she knows the outcome and even what's happening right now.

Yea, if Ben as F1, you think she'd have snuck his name in there somehow!!

nutty1

Posts : 17252
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by BlondieGal on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A quick question. When does she write these blogs?? After each show airs?

The star obtains access to view the show up to one week ahead of time, and from that writes the blog.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 am

Okay, I went back and read all of Brad's blogs, and counted up the times he wrote about his Final 2. He wrote about Chantal 10 times, and Emily -- ready for this? -- 25 times! He mentioned Emily in EVERY blog -- even when Emily did NOT have a date. (The only exception to this is his blog about Costa Rica, in which he did not mention any of the women except the two who were sent home, Jackie and Alli.)

I found it fascinating that Brad found a reason to mention Emily practically every week. If JP is not the final one, I will wonder why Ashley didn't take the same opportunity to talk about her F1.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Didn't BabyfaceC say that Brad got to see the show a few days ahead of time so he could get his blog written and sent in for that episode?

chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A quick question. When does she write these blogs?? After each show airs?

Nope. A few days before the episode airs.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum