Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:28 pm

@northernviewer wrote:
reason wrote:The slow burn is not with JP she has been kissing since the second night, JP is getting Chantal edit of been jealous, one upmanship, confidence and he is involve with the negative stuff in the house not a good look. The have to bleep him next week just not a good look.

that's your opinion. And Ben has also kissed Ash, but they didn't show it to us for a reason. My personal opinion is because they know that they are overloading the audience with Bentley, and they just want us to concentrate on her connection with JP, as they are going to be the 2 main factors in Ashley's choice at the FRC. I think if they wanted Ashley to have this great connection with Ben on that group date, they would have left out all the steamy stuff with JP.

When you look at how hard and fast she fell for Bentley, I don't think she's going to deviate much from that "pattern" if she's going to fall again. JP is the only one that seems to fit that category, as she has no problem with the physical stuff with JP, that comes natural, plus they have some good conversation. Also, the physical edit for a guy and for a girl are different. A guy can have a physical reaction to a girl and not feel like he needs to commit emotionally but girls aren't like that so much. A physical commitment is more binding for us. So I don't think that comparing Chantal to JP is an accurate comparison. If he's going to be compared to anybody, if you think he's F2, is maybe Kypton..... Jilly loved kissing him but that was it and she was all over Ed and even spent the night with him.... talking (ya right) We need to watch how she reacts physically around the guys, but I think we're going to see her be more doe eyed with JP than she will be with Ben.

NV, you make some very good points. I also want to point out that starting with next weeks episode, JP will be a little "less obvious". I didn't see him, at all, in the preview. IMO, this shows that they are letting him lay low for now, show another relationship that can build to be somewhat plausible and so that their will be a "choice" at the end. I think it is key that Ben F's interactions are only now being shown. I think if they (the interactions) are integral to the storyline, TPTB would have put them in. I think that for the next 2 episodes, we will see very little of JP and Ben will be highlighted.

avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

@LibbyBell wrote:
@northernviewer wrote:
reason wrote:The slow burn is not with JP she has been kissing since the second night, JP is getting Chantal edit of been jealous, one upmanship, confidence and he is involve with the negative stuff in the house not a good look. The have to bleep him next week just not a good look.

that's your opinion. And Ben has also kissed Ash, but they didn't show it to us for a reason. My personal opinion is because they know that they are overloading the audience with Bentley, and they just want us to concentrate on her connection with JP, as they are going to be the 2 main factors in Ashley's choice at the FRC. I think if they wanted Ashley to have this great connection with Ben on that group date, they would have left out all the steamy stuff with JP.

When you look at how hard and fast she fell for Bentley, I don't think she's going to deviate much from that "pattern" if she's going to fall again. JP is the only one that seems to fit that category, as she has no problem with the physical stuff with JP, that comes natural, plus they have some good conversation. Also, the physical edit for a guy and for a girl are different. A guy can have a physical reaction to a girl and not feel like he needs to commit emotionally but girls aren't like that so much. A physical commitment is more binding for us. So I don't think that comparing Chantal to JP is an accurate comparison. If he's going to be compared to anybody, if you think he's F2, is maybe Kypton..... Jilly loved kissing him but that was it and she was all over Ed and even spent the night with him.... talking (ya right) We need to watch how she reacts physically around the guys, but I think we're going to see her be more doe eyed with JP than she will be with Ben.

NV, you make some very good points. I also want to point out that starting with next weeks episode, JP will be a little "less obvious". I didn't see him, at all, in the preview. IMO, this shows that they are letting him lay low for now, show another relationship that can build to be somewhat plausible and so that their will be a "choice" at the end. I think it is key that Ben F's interactions are only now being shown. I think if they (the interactions) are integral to the storyline, TPTB would have put them in. I think that for the next 2 episodes, we will see very little of JP and Ben will be highlighted.


I think Ben's going to be highlight next week...after all, he is one of the final 2 guys. 8)
avatar
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4652
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:49 pm

@Alanna wrote:
Looking back at this week, the most important lesson I took away is that the best type of love starts off with a slow burn, and eventually turns into something much brighter than a spark ever could.

Yeah. I guess she could hire a sky-writer to make it more clear, but it's not necessary. She opened her eyes to Ben (as a relationship partner) this episode and the slow burn began. Wow. JP started with a spark, not as bright as Bentley but a spark nonetheless and heavy on the physical part, and his competitive impatience will cause it to fizzle too soon.

Any fire has to start with a spark--- as a poster the other day mentioned, we can make any situation fit into the scenario that we are given based on what our expectations and hopes are. Playing devil's advocate..... :evilgrin: Ashley's spark with Bentley, turned quickly into a bright flame; she also developed a spark with JP . Once Bentley's fire was consumed, she saw she could develop other sparks-- in particular with Ben. This spark was a new spark and it was good but it just didn't have enough time to develop like the slow, steady burn that had begun (at the beginning) with JP. ---again, just playing devil's advocate! :evilgrin:

ETA-- NV, totally correct!
avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by BlondieGal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm

@LaureanT wrote:
@BlondieGal wrote:
@nutty1 wrote:Where's Blondie? I love her opinions on these blogs!

You are so sweet nutty! ❤ I have not been able to watch last night's show yet but enjoyed reading comments of those that did watch it. It does not sound like it was that thrilling of a show. scratch

A nice glass of wine will help you get through it, BlondieGal! :giggle:

Hilarious Laurean! wine
avatar
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by moonchild on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:57 pm

reason wrote:The slow burn is not with JP she has been kissing since the second night, JP is getting Chantal edit of been jealous, one upmanship, confidence and he is involve with the negative stuff in the house not a good look. The have to bleep him next week just not a good look.

But, Ben was shown saying negative things about Ryan. I don't quite know how I feel about Ben yet. Last night he came across as very cool, and confident to me. Not confident in his relationship with Ashley but in his overall demeanor. When JP says that he is the right one for Ashley, he says it laughingly, which may be the way he feels, but he is saying it to be funny. I think he knows there is chemistry there, but I don't think that he feels for a second that he has this wrapped up. Also, when Ashley was talking to Constantine about what she was looking for in a potential husband, she stated that the physical chemistry had to be there. We have yet to see that in Ben, IMO. I'm trying to look at this from both sides.
avatar
moonchild

Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:21 pm

@LibbyBell wrote:
@northernviewer wrote:
reason wrote:The slow burn is not with JP she has been kissing since the second night, JP is getting Chantal edit of been jealous, one upmanship, confidence and he is involve with the negative stuff in the house not a good look. The have to bleep him next week just not a good look.

that's your opinion. And Ben has also kissed Ash, but they didn't show it to us for a reason. My personal opinion is because they know that they are overloading the audience with Bentley, and they just want us to concentrate on her connection with JP, as they are going to be the 2 main factors in Ashley's choice at the FRC. I think if they wanted Ashley to have this great connection with Ben on that group date, they would have left out all the steamy stuff with JP.

When you look at how hard and fast she fell for Bentley, I don't think she's going to deviate much from that "pattern" if she's going to fall again. JP is the only one that seems to fit that category, as she has no problem with the physical stuff with JP, that comes natural, plus they have some good conversation. Also, the physical edit for a guy and for a girl are different. A guy can have a physical reaction to a girl and not feel like he needs to commit emotionally but girls aren't like that so much. A physical commitment is more binding for us. So I don't think that comparing Chantal to JP is an accurate comparison. If he's going to be compared to anybody, if you think he's F2, is maybe Kypton..... Jilly loved kissing him but that was it and she was all over Ed and even spent the night with him.... talking (ya right) We need to watch how she reacts physically around the guys, but I think we're going to see her be more doe eyed with JP than she will be with Ben.

NV, you make some very good points. I also want to point out that starting with next weeks episode, JP will be a little "less obvious". I didn't see him, at all, in the preview. IMO, this shows that they are letting him lay low for now, show another relationship that can build to be somewhat plausible and so that their will be a "choice" at the end. I think it is key that Ben F's interactions are only now being shown. I think if they (the interactions) are integral to the storyline, TPTB would have put them in. I think that for the next 2 episodes, we will see very little of JP and Ben will be highlighted.


I would think that Ben would be highlighted seeing as he has a 1n1 next week lol

And there is some of JP for next week, at the cocktail party
avatar
Jeepers

Posts : 6521
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm

reason wrote:The slow burn is not with JP she has been kissing since the second night, JP is getting Chantal edit of been jealous, one upmanship, confidence and he is involve with the negative stuff in the house not a good look. The have to bleep him next week just not a good look.

Actually, that must have happened last night and they didn't show it. Next week, he's wearing a pink dress shirt.

So the editors took that part out. Why?
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 pm

@moonchild wrote: But, Ben was shown saying negative things about Ryan. I don't quite know how I feel about Ben yet. Last night he came across as very cool, and confident to me. Not confident in his relationship with Ashley but in his overall demeanor. When JP says that he is the right one for Ashley, he says it laughingly, which may be the way he feels, but he is saying it to be funny. I think he knows there is chemistry there, but I don't think that he feels for a second that he has this wrapped up. Also, when Ashley was talking to Constantine about what she was looking for in a potential husband, she stated that the physical chemistry had to be there. We have yet to see that in Ben, IMO. I'm trying to look at this from both sides.

Moonchild, I am in total agreement with you. JP is trying to appear confident by joking around. I also think that Blake and Ben were messing with him because they know how much he is starting to care for Ashley. JP also shows this to be the case when, in his ITM, he states that he's afraid to throw it all in at this point. He is unable to tell Ashley how he is feeling about her, although she was trying very hard to get him to verbalize it. (A- I don't like when you say... it makes me feel like you're going to leave tomorrow. JP- I'm not going anywhere, you're going to have to force me out. A- why? JP- Come on, I think you know.) I think that JP was asking about his 1:1 because he wants a little more time to put things into perspective, to spend with Ashley and see if he can tell where she's out and how he fits in. I think that JP will do his best to muster the courage to let her know his feelings on their date to Victoria Peak. Just a feeling I have.

I am also trying to look at this from both sides. Up to now, I've only commented on the relationship that they have shown between JP and Ashley, because that is the only relationship that they have shown me! That being said and as I've posted before, I think that JP and Ashley will be taking that back burner for a while so that we can see a budding relationship with Ben. I do think that Ben and Ashley will have a sweet relationship because I think that TPTB understand that they need to present 2 promising relationships at the FRC so that the -bette can struggle and make an agonizing choice. Although Ben F. stated with Blake and JP that he'd kissed Ashley-- I'm not 100% convinced this actually happened. It might have-- but, it also could have been a way that he could take a jab at JP, might also be why he said "ruh-roh" when they did kiss. I also see JP and Ben being very much like Roberto and Chris; good friends in the house and someone to (somewhat) confide in about the process.

This is that time in the process that everyone says-- Ashley can't go wrong; both guys are great-- I'll be happy with either one as long as Ashley's happy! I guarantee that in 2 episodes (maybe it will take 3) the camps will divide and the boxing gloves will come out. I just wish this phase could last a little longer!!

avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

@Jeepers wrote:
@LibbyBell wrote:
NV, you make some very good points. I also want to point out that starting with next weeks episode, JP will be a little "less obvious". I didn't see him, at all, in the preview. IMO, this shows that they are letting him lay low for now, show another relationship that can build to be somewhat plausible and so that their will be a "choice" at the end. I think it is key that Ben F's interactions are only now being shown. I think if they (the interactions) are integral to the storyline, TPTB would have put them in. I think that for the next 2 episodes, we will see very little of JP and Ben will be highlighted.

I would think that Ben would be highlighted seeing as he has a 1n1 next week lol

And there is some of JP for next week, at the cocktail party

That's what I think will happen too. I think that yes, JP will be there, however, he will have minimal exposure.



Last edited by LibbyBell on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
LibbyBell

Posts : 1476
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by philphan on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

@LibbyBell wrote:
@moonchild wrote: But, Ben was shown saying negative things about Ryan. I don't quite know how I feel about Ben yet. Last night he came across as very cool, and confident to me. Not confident in his relationship with Ashley but in his overall demeanor. When JP says that he is the right one for Ashley, he says it laughingly, which may be the way he feels, but he is saying it to be funny. I think he knows there is chemistry there, but I don't think that he feels for a second that he has this wrapped up. Also, when Ashley was talking to Constantine about what she was looking for in a potential husband, she stated that the physical chemistry had to be there. We have yet to see that in Ben, IMO. I'm trying to look at this from both sides.

Moonchild, I am in total agreement with you. JP is trying to appear confident by joking around. I also think that Blake and Ben were messing with him because they know how much he is starting to care for Ashley. JP also shows this to be the case when, in his ITM, he states that he's afraid to throw it all in at this point. He is unable to tell Ashley how he is feeling about her, although she was trying very hard to get him to verbalize it. (A- I don't like when you say... it makes me feel like you're going to leave tomorrow. JP- I'm not going anywhere, you're going to have to force me out. A- why? JP- Come on, I think you know.) I think that JP was asking about his 1:1 because he wants a little more time to put things into perspective, to spend with Ashley and see if he can tell where she's out and how he fits in. I think that JP will do his best to muster the courage to let her know his feelings on their date to Victoria Peak. Just a feeling I have.

I am also trying to look at this from both sides. Up to now, I've only commented on the relationship that they have shown between JP and Ashley, because that is the only relationship that they have shown me! That being said and as I've posted before, I think that JP and Ashley will be taking that back burner for a while so that we can see a budding relationship with Ben. I do think that Ben and Ashley will have a sweet relationship because I think that TPTB understand that they need to present 2 promising relationships at the FRC so that the -bette can struggle and make an agonizing choice. Although Ben F. stated with Blake and JP that he'd kissed Ashley-- I'm not 100% convinced this actually happened. It might have-- but, it also could have been a way that he could take a jab at JP, might also be why he said "ruh-roh" when they did kiss. I also see JP and Ben being very much like Roberto and Chris; good friends in the house and someone to (somewhat) confide in about the process.

This is that time in the process that everyone says-- Ashley can't go wrong; both guys are great-- I'll be happy with either one as long as Ashley's happy! I guarantee that in 2 episodes (maybe it will take 3) the camps will divide and the boxing gloves will come out. I just wish this phase could last a little longer!!

:yes:
avatar
philphan

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by medicinegal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 pm

@BlondieGal wrote:
@LaureanT wrote:
@BlondieGal wrote:
@nutty1 wrote:Where's Blondie? I love her opinions on these blogs!

You are so sweet nutty! ❤ I have not been able to watch last night's show yet but enjoyed reading comments of those that did watch it. It does not sound like it was that thrilling of a show. scratch

A nice glass of wine will help you get through it, BlondieGal! :giggle:

Hilarious Laurean! wine


Two glasses of wine and I still couldn't get thru it! It is a painful season for me! no no

medicinegal

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by moonchild on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 pm



Moonchild, I am in total agreement with you. JP is trying to appear confident by joking around. I also think that Blake and Ben were messing with him because they know how much he is starting to care for Ashley. JP also shows this to be the case when, in his ITM, he states that he's afraid to throw it all in at this point. He is unable to tell Ashley how he is feeling about her, although she was trying very hard to get him to verbalize it. (A- I don't like when you say... it makes me feel like you're going to leave tomorrow. JP- I'm not going anywhere, you're going to have to force me out. A- why? JP- Come on, I think you know.) I think that JP was asking about his 1:1 because he wants a little more time to put things into perspective, to spend with Ashley and see if he can tell where she's out and how he fits in. I think that JP will do his best to muster the courage to let her know his feelings on their date to Victoria Peak. Just a feeling I have.

I am also trying to look at this from both sides. Up to now, I've only commented on the relationship that they have shown between JP and Ashley, because that is the only relationship that they have shown me! That being said and as I've posted before, I think that JP and Ashley will be taking that back burner for a while so that we can see a budding relationship with Ben. I do think that Ben and Ashley will have a sweet relationship because I think that TPTB understand that they need to present 2 promising relationships at the FRC so that the -bette can struggle and make an agonizing choice. Although Ben F. stated with Blake and JP that he'd kissed Ashley-- I'm not 100% convinced this actually happened. It might have-- but, it also could have been a way that he could take a jab at JP, might also be why he said "ruh-roh" when they did kiss. I also see JP and Ben being very much like Roberto and Chris; good friends in the house and someone to (somewhat) confide in about the process.

This is that time in the process that everyone says-- Ashley can't go wrong; both guys are great-- I'll be happy with either one as long as Ashley's happy! I guarantee that in 2 episodes (maybe it will take 3) the camps will divide and the boxing gloves will come out. I just wish this phase could last a little longer!!

[/quote]

I go back and forth. Sometimes I think JP is just getting the F2 edit and others I think the edit is for a purpose. Quite possibly, they are feeling somewhat benevolent and are trying to show that there is a guy there that will fight heaven and earth (ChrisH's words) to be with her after everything they put her through with Bentley. I know there are some that say she put herself through it, but IMO the whole fiasco with Bentley was totally manipulated by TPTB.
avatar
moonchild

Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum