SELECT CONTENT

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Bloomers Tue May 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Y'all are blowing my mind! I am so impressed. :what: What tremendous strides you have made already!! Great job, and I love it, you newbies, to sleuthing! yes

Could somebody please bring over that RC picture for me that is posted on the ABC site? Thanks!

It's already up and first thing I did? Channeled you and noticed that JP is in Rob's spot. yes kisses

Where is it on our board? Also, I was able to stop on my TV, so I noticed that JP is where Emily and Roberto are. That, plus he has the 3rd eppy date, and he is standing on the front row in the group picture ( with Ben now at his shoulder which might indicate Ben as F2).

All of these things make me think that JP went in as F1. Did he stay F1?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Bloomers wrote: Where is it on our board? Also, I was able to stop on my TV, so I noticed that JP is where Emily and Roberto are. That, plus he has the 3rd eppy date, and he is standing on the front row in the group picture ( with Ben now at his shoulder which might indicate Ben as F2).

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 034tg

It was in the No Discussion SC thread.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote: Where is it on our board? Also, I was able to stop on my TV, so I noticed that JP is where Emily and Roberto are. That, plus he has the 3rd eppy date, and he is standing on the front row in the group picture ( with Ben now at his shoulder which might indicate Ben as F2).

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 034tg

It was in the No Discussion SC thread.

Thanks! Still not quite used to the board, yet.... Embarassed

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Thanks! Still not quite used to the board, yet.... Embarassed

No prob! That's what I'm here for! :hug:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Can someone identify these two screencaps (who is with Ash and where does this take place ) please ?

1. In the SCs only thead, San posted a picture of Ashely and a guy kissing. She was wearing a leather Jacket and holding his head while kissing

2. Ash weating white pants and a blue top, the guy wearing a pink shirt, walking infront of a temple.

I think both pictures are with Ryan P but not sure, anyone already identified these two pictures ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can someone identify these two screencaps (who is with Ash and where does this take place ) please ?

1. In the SCs only thead, San posted a picture of Ashely and a guy kissing. She was wearing a leather Jacket and holding his head while kissing

2. Ash weating white pants and a blue top, the guy wearing a pink shirt, walking infront of a temple.

I think both pictures are with Ryan P but not sure, anyone already identified these two pictures ?

Hey nd4reality!! It's so great to have you here. Welcome! 👋

As to your post, yep. I think they are of Ryan P. too. yes

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 015ya

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 024ud

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 006xvk
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 24, 2011 4:53 pm

San thank you for all the wonderful screencaps..

could you bring the one of of Jp and Ash in their white shirts..It looks like they are on a balcony..Thanks Smiley
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Hotmomma wrote:San thank you for all the wonderful screencaps..

could you bring the one of of Jp and Ash in their white shirts..It looks like they are on a balcony..Thanks Smiley

No problem!! :D Here ya go~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 00007qo
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 00008
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 24, 2011 4:59 pm

San wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:San thank you for all the wonderful screencaps..

No problem!! :D Here ya go~

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 00007qo
Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 00008
Thanks San just wanted to see if that match the rain picture.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep Tue May 24, 2011 5:01 pm

San wrote:

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 7 024ud

I'm glad to get this cleared up because I had a "whoa, that's Reid" moment... Great sleuthing, everyone. Has anyone figured out yet where the SCs of this seaon's villain Bentley are taken? Y'know, the ones with the patterned screen or wallpaper. I'll see if I can do any more while I eat my lunch...

"Reality TV is to reality what love handles are to love." - J. McGinness
Ride on! 8)
in2deep
in2deep

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Are the screencaps of Ashley and JP on the balcony from Hong Kong?
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Doesn't Ashley send Ryan home on his 1 on 1? (according to RS) Maybe this is from a group date cause I don't see her sending him home after kissing him like that!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Season 7 Screencaps Discussion - Thread #2

+46
CarrieA
debt2dreams
Trueloveforever
Starshine_16
beader