Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed May 25, 2011 6:57 pm

A picture thread for Ashley and Ryan's journey. Discussion is allowed. :D

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by cupcakes on Wed May 25, 2011 8:25 pm

1 on 1

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

They're too cute! Might be a lot of hyperactivity when you combine the two, though! =)
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

I am starting to change my opinion about Ryan.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 pm

@mnmhughes wrote:They're too cute! Might be a lot of hyperactivity when you combine the two, though! =)

I get that he's going to be the fan favorite but he's really not doing anything for me. Maybe it's because I know (or rather, think) that Ashley likes strong, manly dudes and Ryan seems like a sweet little girl. :laughing:
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Ali did that same whew, waving her hand after she met Chris L. right after he went inside to the mansion. Things that make me go..hmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 on Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@mnmhughes wrote:They're too cute! Might be a lot of hyperactivity when you combine the two, though! =)

I get that he's going to be the fan favorite but he's really not doing anything for me. Maybe it's because I know (or rather, think) that Ashley likes strong, manly dudes and Ryan seems like a sweet little girl. :laughing:

Alanna I was honestly just about to post "He's not really doing anything for me" but you beat me to it! He is just a little to "off" for me...I cannot tell quite what it is!
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl on Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 pm

@jello1592 wrote:
@Alanna wrote:

Alanna I was honestly just about to post "He's not really doing anything for me" but you beat me to it! He is just a little to "off" for me...I cannot tell quite what it is!

I know what you are saying....its like he is trying too hard?? I like so far...but think he needs to toned it down a bit.
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed May 25, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm not going to complain, since he's totally my type LOL. But I don't think he would be compatible with Ashley. They're somewhat similar. High ambitions, high energy, positive outlook in life, and seemingly a bit insecure.

From the pre-season description I would picture Ryan to be very confident/obnoxious and everyone hates him. But he comes off extremely nervous and shy from the first episode. Even in the little clip of him recently talking about his reflection watching the episode on monday, he was nervous.
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 pm

@jello1592 wrote:
@Alanna wrote:

LOL. Watch him grow on me like crazy now! duh rotfl
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 on Thu May 26, 2011 12:40 am

@Alanna wrote:
@jello1592 wrote:
@Alanna wrote:

LOL. Watch him grow on me like crazy now! duh rotfl

I know right?!?! Next thing you know it we will all be Ryan P. crazy fans!
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 1:44 am

I think Ryan P is going to be a lot more complex as the season goes on. He appears to be one way when you first meet him and then his true colors come out. I could be way off base, but that is the vibe I feel about him.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum