SELECT CONTENT

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion Empty Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Post by Thomigirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm

WOW!
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Thomigirl wrote:WOW!

Wow is right! Nice rock!!

Sweet video, it made me cry! :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:46 pm

I'd seen that before. Jerry is a great guy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

That was great! I wish them the very best. Thanks for sharing.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Jerry was always a favourite. Some people just seem to have a light shinging from within ... and he does. Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 pm

We had that video & wedding pictures on here way back when, so it was good to see it again. He's always been one of my favorites, another real deal, good guy. There are some that go on this show for sure, they are not all out for fame. I think Jerry was there for the right reasons too.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 am

goodgal wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eW2EY8psxMo#!

cutest proposal ever

then they married
http://www.couturemotion.com/blog/archives/1065

I enjoy hearing about past contestants and who they end up with!

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:16 pm

I had seen the wedding vid - but not the proposal..... she was soooo precious in her reaction, truly in love and totally surprised (and how funny, in an un-Courtney sort of way, saying the ring was a little big.....) And then crying on the phone with her mom..... She had me bawling.... Kudos to Jerry for finding a real woman with what appears to be a huge heart!

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 am

It was so nice to see these videos and to know Jerry had found the right person. Hope they have a wonderful life together. :sweetheart:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 am

What a good wedding video! Very nicely done!
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Jerry is still so handsome. Funny how I have totally forgotten about him when listing the hottest guys to have been on this show. He may actually be the hottest all things considered.

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 pm

The proposal was fun. She did say that they were supposed to go looking for a ring tomorrow so the timing was a surprise. Jerry is my all time favorite bach and to think I forgot all about him!

I think he may have asked the jeweler if he could bring the ring back tomorrow and allow her to choose the one she wants. That one was just awful!!!!

shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jerry Ferris - Bachelorette 3 - Discussion

+8
SueSt
shoepie
Newto
nikkij_26
Sprite