Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

Yea I guess Ryan thought he would have scored a HTD. Sometimes I think some of Ashley's f4 are defaults. Obviously I've seen nothing yet since the damn producers are only focusing on Bentley, but, I think a lot of people expected him to be part of the f4. Maybe she actually really liked Ryan and knew Ryan had strong feelings for her. That's why she released him before family and more feelings are developed from Ryan's part. Maybe someday we'll find out who her actual f4 were based on connections (not that her f4 could not have been her intended 4).

And that is odd about the family being notified.....

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

Wow, that would be :confused: . I'm shocked and can't figure it out either... hmmm

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 am

Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Beeleever...laugh out loud..sorry for the rant. David Good actually makes my skin crawl. And he's so fugy with those big bugged out eyes. I'm still ticked he won BP $$$ over Kiptyn :Nod:

Don't be sorry...that's what I adore about you! :hug: You say what I am thinking and I just want to follow your posts and reply word !

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 am

Beeleever...laugh out loud..sorry for the rant. David Good actually makes my skin crawl. And he's so fugy with those big bugged out eyes. I'm still ticked he won BP $$$ over Kiptyn :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:David Good, Wes and Kovacs thought Ryan P. reminded them of Jake. They made a comment about Ryan and Jake hooking up after the show or something to that effect. Not a big surprise coming from those three. hmmm
David Good is the biggest drunken pig from Jillian's season. imo. He disgusts me and they need to remove him from that video blog Jesse C does. Kovacs is a dbag, but doesn't say alot. Good never shuts up and he's so nasty. Wes is nasty, but he's funny sometimes. David Good is the kind who fathers warn their daughters to never date. Anything out of his mouth should be ignored due to his ignorance about anything!

Tell us how you really feel Gina! :laughingoutlou I agree with you 100%. They think they are God's gift to women...I'm not so crazy about Natalie either, although she did not go along with them on the Bentley bandwagon.

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 am

@dee wrote:LOL those three are probably the biggest DBs throughout the entire franchise (i guess we have to include Bentley now). And they were all in the SAME season.
Exactly and throw in Rego the fameho too.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 am

LOL those three are probably the biggest DBs throughout the entire franchise (i guess we have to include Bentley now). And they were all in the SAME season.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 am

@Beeleever wrote:David Good, Wes and Kovacs thought Ryan P. reminded them of Jake. They made a comment about Ryan and Jake hooking up after the show or something to that effect. Not a big surprise coming from those three. hmmm
David Good is the biggest drunken pig from Jillian's season. imo. He disgusts me and they need to remove him from that video blog Jesse C does. Kovacs is a dbag, but doesn't say alot. Good never shuts up and he's so nasty. Wes is nasty, but he's funny sometimes. David Good is the kind who fathers warn their daughters to never date. Anything out of his mouth should be ignored due to his ignorance about anything!

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am

David Good, Wes and Kovacs thought Ryan P. reminded them of Jake. They made a comment about Ryan and Jake hooking up after the show or something to that effect. Not a big surprise coming from those three. hmmm

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, guess we'll have to agree to disagree LOL (it's a good thing!)

Ashley's connection with Ryan is probably stronger than the connections she had with Blake, Luke, and whoever leaves before Ryan. The video was pretty ironic, because Blake was questioning Ryan's connection with Ashley and how he thinks Ashley has a greater connection with the rest of the guys in the group. Then lo and behold Ryan gets the date rose. I'm sure it pisses them off that someone they can not hang with is liked by the girl, at least liked more so than the other guys who were complaining.

I know some compare him to Jake, but I see their personalities as very different. To me, Ryan is a type A personality - on steroids. lol I feel like he is the type of person that is always happy. That perhaps rubs people the wrong way because we don't expect people to be so energetic/bubbly all the time.

Also his return I think would be for a different reason than Jake's. I never got the feeling that Jake really liked Jillian. I don't know, Jake comes off as someone who has a stick up their behind, and is constantly judgmental. Jake came back to "warn" gillian. Now, I'm not sure the reasoning behind Ryan's return. But to come back so late into the game, I don't think it's to warn Ashley of anything. I feel his story is more in the lines of Jeremy and Reid, most likely resulting in the same fate (would be surprise of the century if he ended up with the girl).

Oh... I wouldn't say we disagree all that much here...

Heck, Blake & company are HARDLY competition!

I think I suggested once earlier that he was probably pegged for the top three or so early on... and some of the others surpassed him simply by "default". In fact, I'll wager that he, William, Bentley and JP were the top four on day one and the other three moved up the ranks as one disaster followed another!

I do think he is... well... a little "out there" and Fiji won't be "pretty"...

About Jake: I was only making general "impressions" from what little footage we've seen. Jake, of course, thought himself as the White Knight saving Jillian from Big Bad Wes. Ryan is... well... the Idealistic Romantic... perhaps caught up it in it all.

We'll just have to see how this plays out.

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am

I guess out of the f4, Ashley was his most ideal type? For example, Ames wanted it to be Ashley.

It's like Chris wanted Ali to be on his season. Whereas some people on Ali's season were hoping for Gia.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum