SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me Tue May 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 4 2011-077
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 4 0

If someone told me that this is Reid and Jilli, I wouldn't even look twice. Amazing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 4 0

If someone told me that this is Reid and Jilli, I wouldn't even look twice. Amazing.

I STILL don't see the similarities lol.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Ash seems really interested in Ryan P. on this date. I wonder what happens for him to leave on his first and only 1-1 date.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 pm

San wrote:Ash seems really interested in Ryan P. on this date. I wonder what happens for him to leave on his first and only 1-1 date.

I wonder if he did/said something really disappointing since it wasn't even a rose or go date? Maybe that's is what happened with JP too. Frontrunner and then does something she can't get over? No idea.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 4 0

Oh my **fans self**

San - I don't get what causes Ryans exit from the show either. But in the meantime I will enjoy seeing him and Ashley.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm still scratching my head as to why his 1-1 date was scheduled so late into the season. i mean, LUCAS before Ryan, when he [Ryan] seems like one of the few front runners is odd.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:Ash seems really interested in Ryan P. on this date. I wonder what happens for him to leave on his first and only 1-1 date.

I wonder if he did/said something really disappointing since it wasn't even a rose or go date? Maybe that's is what happened with JP too. Frontrunner and then does something she can't get over? No idea.
Sorry I don't get the bolded. What happened with JP ?

And yes, Ryans date was not a Rose or go date so if she was not into him then she could have waited till the RC right?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

And yes, Ryans date was not a Rose or go date so if she was not into him then she could have waited till the RC right?

I meant if Steve is wrong and JP isn't the F1. Right now it seems like he's not just a frontrunner but the ONLY one there so I'm just trying to figure out what could have happened.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

maybe he eliminated himself? Or maybe he's like Tessa and Chantal and went like "if you know who you want in the end already, please just let me go" (and then a week later regrets and asks for another chance to prove to her he's the one for her). Or maybe Ryan is suppose to be part of her 'real f4', but she knows he won't pick him in the end, so she wanted to spare him the heartbreak.

Last edited by dee on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Dee I think your 2nd suggestion is the most likely one !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

+20
albean99
anders
Bloomers
Beeleever
JBF