Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 am

@dee wrote:LOL those three are probably the biggest DBs throughout the entire franchise (i guess we have to include Bentley now). And they were all in the SAME season.
Exactly and throw in Rego the fameho too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 am

@Gina wrote:
@Beeleever wrote:David Good, Wes and Kovacs thought Ryan P. reminded them of Jake. They made a comment about Ryan and Jake hooking up after the show or something to that effect. Not a big surprise coming from those three. hmmm
David Good is the biggest drunken pig from Jillian's season. imo. He disgusts me and they need to remove him from that video blog Jesse C does. Kovacs is a dbag, but doesn't say alot. Good never shuts up and he's so nasty. Wes is nasty, but he's funny sometimes. David Good is the kind who fathers warn their daughters to never date. Anything out of his mouth should be ignored due to his ignorance about anything!

Tell us how you really feel Gina! :laughingoutlou I agree with you 100%. They think they are God's gift to women...I'm not so crazy about Natalie either, although she did not go along with them on the Bentley bandwagon.
avatar
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 57
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 am

Beeleever...laugh out loud..sorry for the rant. David Good actually makes my skin crawl. And he's so fugy with those big bugged out eyes. I'm still ticked he won BP $$$ over Kiptyn :Nod:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 am

@Gina wrote:Beeleever...laugh out loud..sorry for the rant. David Good actually makes my skin crawl. And he's so fugy with those big bugged out eyes. I'm still ticked he won BP $$$ over Kiptyn :Nod:

Don't be sorry...that's what I adore about you! :hug: You say what I am thinking and I just want to follow your posts and reply word !
avatar
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 57
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 am

Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 am

@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

Wow, that would be 😕 . I'm shocked and can't figure it out either... hmmm
avatar
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 57
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 am

@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

Yea I guess Ryan thought he would have scored a HTD. Sometimes I think some of Ashley's f4 are defaults. Obviously I've seen nothing yet since the damn producers are only focusing on Bentley, but, I think a lot of people expected him to be part of the f4. Maybe she actually really liked Ryan and knew Ryan had strong feelings for her. That's why she released him before family and more feelings are developed from Ryan's part. Maybe someday we'll find out who her actual f4 were based on connections (not that her f4 could not have been her intended 4).

And that is odd about the family being notified.....
avatar
dee

Posts : 2561
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 am

@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

I know I am getting to be a broken record, but I really think there is more to the Ryan leaving/return than we are led to believe right now. It will be interesting.............

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by JBF on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 am

Coastal wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

I know I am getting to be a broken record, but I really think there is more to the Ryan leaving/return than we are led to believe right now. It will be interesting.............

Yup.

Perhaps Ashley makes the same mistake Jillian did with Reid?

That "dot dot dot" discussion involving Bentley may have been highlighted for other reasons than just to clue the audience of his return. She may not use those words specifically, but something she says to Ryan may convince him their relationship is not over when she dumps him.

With all of the Bentley drama... Ashley being unaware of his PIs and voiceovers... and Jeff's mask business, this season is shaping up as one all about illusions, testing our star about appearances versus the truth, trying to get over any deceptions and just take the (prepare for a drink) "leap of faith", "move on" and "trust in this process".

In addition, she told Jimmy Kimmell that she watched episode #3 alone. This is a clear sign she is over it, already discussed it with her F1 (if she has one) and is now focused on "we are what matters now".

There's conflicting spoilers as to the "when" of Ryan's return... does he come before or after she and Constantine end it? RS suggested before, but there are still questions regarding locale.
avatar
JBF

Posts : 5039
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Jack Benny Fan

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:09 am

@dee wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

Yea I guess Ryan thought he would have scored a HTD. Sometimes I think some of Ashley's f4 are defaults. Obviously I've seen nothing yet since the damn producers are only focusing on Bentley, but, I think a lot of people expected him to be part of the f4. Maybe she actually really liked Ryan and knew Ryan had strong feelings for her. That's why she released him before family and more feelings are developed from Ryan's part. Maybe someday we'll find out who her actual f4 were based on connections (not that her f4 could not have been her intended 4).

And that is odd about the family being notified.....

Odd...of course, I knew that the family had to be notified, and because I knew that Moana's stepmother got a call from the producers to go to Paris right before the LCDs, I thought the producers called the families; however, I just read in the media section where Ashley's mom said that ASHLEY gave her a week and a half notice that they would be coming ( for the hometown date). She went on to say because of that she was more prepared and was not as nervous....

Now...that means that possibly Ryan - anticipating getting a HT ( with approval from the producers, of course, contacted his family). Then, obviously, Ashley changed her mind about him at the very last minute.
I am wondering at this point if Chris Harrison did one of his direct questionings like he did on Jake where he said to her, "Can you see yourself married to this person?"
When put in this light, most likely only one person is going to pass the test! Therefore, Ryan doesn't pass.
avatar
Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 am

@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

It was F6 - do we know if it was a rose or go date - it normally isn't. Britt and Brad's wasn't but he still sent her home. This shouldn't be a rose or go date, so him leaving will come out of left field for him.

In all likelihood, by the time it come to the F6, Ash already had her F4 set in stone, so the date was inconsequential - he either would've gone home during it (like Britt) or not received a rose at the RC.

I'd love to find out when the families get notified - remember how Brad told Em she was getting a rose and to tell whoever she had to tell that he was coming to NC.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 am

Coastal wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

I know I am getting to be a broken record, but I really think there is more to the Ryan leaving/return than we are led to believe right now. It will be interesting.............

LOL Coastal, don't even let me go there. I was totally on that surfboard with Kiptyn and got washed over by a huge wave. And Amanda on that ferris wheel and it went so fast that I was thrown off laugh out loud.

But the Ryan thing totally puzzles me too. The only thing I can come up with is that his Edit (poor guy no no ) is going to nosedive worse than Michelle M from last season and we'll see why she sends him away even prior to the RC on a date which is NOT rose-or-go. Then we will be able to understand why she rejects him a all over again when he is 'encouraged' to return.
Obviously that is both the RS spoilers are true and Love_Me sources are right as well. Maybe just maybe they are not ? (someone please talk me out of this possibility laugh out loud).
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum