Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by nd4reality on Thu May 26, 2011 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:but isn't episode two in Las Vegas? Or are the dates only in Vegas and the guys stay at the mansion in LA?

You maybe right.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu May 26, 2011 12:18 pm

but isn't episode two in Las Vegas? Or are the dates only in Vegas and the guys stay at the mansion in LA?

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu May 26, 2011 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yup it's Ryan. I also see that leather jacket on her date with Will? So.... could this be during the RC during the second episode? I know Ryan doesn't have a date that week.

Ooh that Sc is hot.

I doubt she would wear a leather jacket like that at a RC right ? Plus episde 2 RC would be at the house and the background is the bright lights of some city. So this seems to be after episode 2.
Poor Ryan gets no 1 on 1 dates till very late in the season which is weird seeing that a) she was pretty gaga over him in ep 1 and b) this ^^^ kiss lol which is clearly not their 1st, they look way too comfortable for that. Weird.

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu May 26, 2011 12:05 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yup it's Ryan. I also see that leather jacket on her date with Will? So.... could this be during the RC during the second episode? I know Ryan doesn't have a date that week.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu May 26, 2011 11:49 am

Can someone please post the SC of Ashley kissing ? She is wearing a leather jacket. That looks like Ryan P to me. Has that SC been identified ?

nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think Ryan P is going to be a lot more complex as the season goes on. He appears to be one way when you first meet him and then his true colors come out. I could be way off base, but that is the vibe I feel about him.

no no That would make me so mad laugh out loud (i have a pretty picture of him in my head haha). I don't know how they're suppose to set him up as the next Bachelor (he certainly looks primed for it), if they show him being a major douche.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom on Thu May 26, 2011 12:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:LOL. Watch him grow on me like crazy now! duh rotfl

:hihi: Alanna! Wonder if we'll have the same couple again this year? ;)

I'm not sold on a couple yet but I like Ryan, he's completely adorable.

connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 12:44 am

I think Ryan P is going to be a lot more complex as the season goes on. He appears to be one way when you first meet him and then his true colors come out. I could be way off base, but that is the vibe I feel about him.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 on Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They're too cute! Might be a lot of hyperactivity when you combine the two, though! =)

I get that he's going to be the fan favorite but he's really not doing anything for me. Maybe it's because I know (or rather, think) that Ashley likes strong, manly dudes and Ryan seems like a sweet little girl. :laughing:

Alanna I was honestly just about to post "He's not really doing anything for me" but you beat me to it! He is just a little to "off" for me...I cannot tell quite what it is!

LOL. Watch him grow on me like crazy now! duh rotfl

I know right?!?! Next thing you know it we will all be Ryan P. crazy fans!

jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:They're too cute! Might be a lot of hyperactivity when you combine the two, though! =)

I get that he's going to be the fan favorite but he's really not doing anything for me. Maybe it's because I know (or rather, think) that Ashley likes strong, manly dudes and Ryan seems like a sweet little girl. :laughing:

Alanna I was honestly just about to post "He's not really doing anything for me" but you beat me to it! He is just a little to "off" for me...I cannot tell quite what it is!

LOL. Watch him grow on me like crazy now! duh rotfl

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm not going to complain, since he's totally my type LOL. But I don't think he would be compatible with Ashley. They're somewhat similar. High ambitions, high energy, positive outlook in life, and seemingly a bit insecure.

From the pre-season description I would picture Ryan to be very confident/obnoxious and everyone hates him. But he comes off extremely nervous and shy from the first episode. Even in the little clip of him recently talking about his reflection watching the episode on monday, he was nervous.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl on Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 pm

I know what you are saying....its like he is trying too hard?? I like so far...but think he needs to toned it down a bit.

happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum