SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 am

nd4reality wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Ryan must have been shocked when he didn't get a rose on their 1-1 date. That has to be why he returns because his family seemed pretty excited about him getting a HTD. Not saying it was a for sure thing, but between you and me they were notified about it. Are all families that have a contestant in the F5?

I know I am getting to be a broken record, but I really think there is more to the Ryan leaving/return than we are led to believe right now. It will be interesting.............

LOL Coastal, don't even let me go there. I was totally on that surfboard with Kiptyn and got washed over by a huge wave. And Amanda on that ferris wheel and it went so fast that I was thrown off lol.

But the Ryan thing totally puzzles me too. The only thing I can come up with is that his Edit (poor guy :nono: ) is going to nosedive worse than Michelle M from last season and we'll see why she sends him away even prior to the RC on a date which is NOT rose-or-go. Then we will be able to understand why she rejects him a all over again when he is 'encouraged' to return.
Obviously that is both the RS spoilers are true and Love_Me sources are right as well. Maybe just maybe they are not ? (someone please talk me out of this possibility lol).

Hopefully, they WILL show us in the edit before she cuts Ryan why she cuts him regardless of what she says to him when she lets him go.

When DeAnna cut Jeremy at F3, the sleuthers knew it was coming; however, the edit did NOT show a strong enough connection between her and Jesse to allow him to leap-frog over Jeremy, let alone advance to F1. Therefore, the viewers were rightly confused when Jeremy came back after the FD rose ceremony dumping to knock at DeAnna's door.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Do we know for sure that Ashley rejects Ryan? Maybe Ryan bows out on his own for whatever reason, and then resolves his issue or somehow has a change of heart on his own, and that's why he comes back.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Alexxxx wrote:Do we know for sure that Ashley rejects Ryan? Maybe Ryan bows out on his own for whatever reason, and then resolves his issue or somehow has a change of heart on his own, and that's why he comes back.

RS said so LOL.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I was wondering the same thing on another thread, Alexxxx. It doesn't make a lot of sense that he comes back after being rejected on a non-rose 1 on 1. I don't know how good RS's spoilers are this season but wasn't sure what the sleuthers had found out.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I forgot it isn't a rose or go date. So you think it is his choice to leave on the 1-1 date and he comes back only to be rejected by Ashley in Fiji?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:26 am

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Ryan_a10
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 am

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Pu4Z1unz21NOtw19
Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Pu4Z1unz21NOtw20
Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Pu4Z1unz21NOtw21
Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Pu4Z1unz21NOtw22
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 61711535
Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 67022952
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm not a body language expert by any means but I believe this image belongs in her thought bubble in these caps.

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*  - Page 7 Scream

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm not a body language expert by any means but I believe this image belongs in her thought bubble in these caps.

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl :missclap: :missclap: :missclap:
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm

It looks like she's about to dive onto the ground when he rockets towards her rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm not a body language expert by any means but I believe this image belongs in her thought bubble in these caps.

Alanna, bowdown :sending flowers
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Ryan P *Picture thread*

+20
albean99
anders
Bloomers
Beeleever
JBF