Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Awww, I feel bad for those guys that only got 1, or no votes at all. You know this was based solely on looks since we haven't heard any of them speak yet.

However, I agree with their assessment. Based on looks only, I'd choose Ryan P. also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Atleast according to this poll Ryan P is the early favorite:

Who Do You Think Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Should Choose?

Ryan Park (43%, 43 Votes)
Blake Julian (10%, 10 Votes)
Bentley Williams (9%, 9 Votes)
Jon Ellsworth (9%, 9 Votes)
William Holman (7%, 7 Votes)
Chris M. (5%, 5 Votes)
Ames (3%, 3 Votes)
Ryan M. (3%, 3 Votes)
Mickey Mclean (3%, 3 Votes)
West Lee (2%, 2 Votes)
Lucas Daniels (1%, 1 Votes)
Chris Drish (1%, 1 Votes)
Constantine Dino Tzortzis (1%, 1 Votes)
Stephen D'Amico (1%, 1 Votes)
Matt Colombo (1%, 1 Votes)
Michael Burns (1%, 1 Votes)
Rob Dahm (0%, 0 Votes)
Ben C. (0%, 0 Votes)
Anthony (0%, 0 Votes)
J.P. (0%, 0 Votes)
Tim (0%, 0 Votes)
Nick Peterson (0%, 0 Votes)
Frank Carpenter (0%, 0 Votes)
Jeff (0%, 0 Votes)
Ben F. (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 100

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu May 05, 2011 11:45 am

I remember Jesse making a comment on the train about Reid and his endless questions. And then of course the scene with Reid asking if he should wear the glasses or not wear the glasses. Considering your information, his edit really wasn't that bad (other than being a neurotic germaphobe who needed validation from his parents) all in all, not that bad.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu May 05, 2011 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Via the newest issue of TV Guide:

Rats about Ryan if this how he will be edited the entire season and it turns out to be true.

Ryan park rubs guys the wrong way.

This immediately reminded me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season. He was there for her, not a bromance, and a lot of the guys didn't like him for it. The fact that DeAnna obviously liked him and kept him around a long time didn't help with the guys either. He was F3. We'll see if Ryan does any better.

meeee tooooo.......didn't they call him Mr. Velcro, or something like that? IIRC, it was Ron who had the biggest problemo with Jeremy.

Looks like Ryan P could be our F3 guy.

didn't know that about Reid - Wow, he and Kiptyn always appeared close.

I had some inside info that indicated that Reid followed the guys around asking them questions until they would escape into the bathroom to get away. I didn't tell all of that, but I did say that the source indicated that there were some house problems. On the train, I believe that it was F5-6 Jesse that made a comment about Reid, and we saw Reid questioning the conductor and everybody left on the train!
For my trouble, I got booed and hissed because Reid was so loved and popular.
SDL also did his best to discourage Reid from seeking to be the Bachelor because he knew that there were some inside problems that the producers might well exploit on Reid's tenure as The Bachelor, especially if they had to pay him $300-$500K like we think is possible.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Via the newest issue of TV Guide:

Rats about Ryan if this how he will be edited the entire season and it turns out to be true.

This immediately reminded me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season. He was there for her, not a bromance, and a lot of the guys didn't like him for it. The fact that DeAnna obviously liked him and kept him around a long time didn't help with the guys either. He was F3. We'll see if Ryan does any better.

meeee tooooo.......didn't they call him Mr. Velcro, or something like that? IIRC, it was Ron who had the biggest problemo with Jeremy.

Looks like Ryan P could be our F3 guy.

didn't know that about Reid - Wow, he and Kiptyn always appeared close.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 am

True not being buddy buddy with the rest of the guys doesn't necessary = bad guy. But it certainly almost always doesn't = F1.

black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 am

San wrote:Love_Me.....the group photo of the guys and Ashley that I posted was taken from my TV Guide magazine. I scanned it. Thanks for posting the rest of the information from it.

Thanks again for scanning the photo and sharing it with us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Love_Me.....the group photo of the guys and Ashley that I posted was taken from my TV Guide magazine. I scanned it. Thanks for posting the rest of the information from it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 pm

@Love_Me wrote:Via the newest issue of TV Guide:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

@Love_Me wrote:Via the newest issue of TV Guide:

hmmm, almost sounds like Reid's F3 edit. They made fun of Reid, called him names, etc. Even now, he doesn't tweet with guys from Jillian's show, nor do they tweet to him. It appears he never remained friends with any of them. no idea Perhaps it's jealousy at their chemistry? Guess we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

So much for charming! The editing begins....
This is not usually a good sign for F1 as the F1 generally (except for Vienna) is not the (edited) cause of confrontation or the focus of the confrontaion in the house.

Maybe he is our villain- sweet with Ash but here for the "wrong reasons." Maybe we'll finally get to root for the "right" one like the good ole days of Jen and Kristen. Please Fleiss! rotfl

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm

So much for charming! The editing begins....
This is not usually a good sign for F1 as the F1 generally (except for Vienna) is not the (edited) cause of confrontation or the focus of the confrontaion in the house.

Remember during Ali's season there was something about Chris L. not getting a long with some of the guys and a conflict happened, but they cut that footage out of the show? However, they left it in the preview videos they kept showing. There are even screencaps that showed Chris L getting upset about something during episode 2.

The difference is CH never mentioned the conflict Chris was involved in, but he does talk about Ryan P rubbing the other guys the wrong way.

That can't be good.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Permissions in this forum: