SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by CarrieA Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Carrie, I think I've already found the answer to my question ~

Rob Dahm = bohrdam (poster name at Fort)
I think he needs an invite here!! Smiley

NICE! He does need an invite here! I'm glad that he understands we are capable of figuring out who he is by giving us a clue in his username hahah. Way to be descrete about it Rob. 👋
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by MissC Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:09 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Carrie, I think I've already found the answer to my question ~

Rob Dahm = bohrdam (poster name at Fort)
I think he needs an invite here!! Smiley

NICE! He does need an invite here! I'm glad that he understands us and gave us a clue as to who he was hahaha! Thanks Rob, fellow Michigander 👋

We can invite him and see how long it takes for him to sign up-- might help us with sleuthing. 😆
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

I don't think he and Ashley fit together though

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm

duh! I forgot Mickey, like him too. It's "raining men" and I got lost. duh :iluvu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Gina wrote:duh! I forgot Mickey, like him too. It's "raining men" and I got lost. duh :iluvu:
Hah ha ~ join the club!!

Love Me or Alanna ~ I leave it up to one of you to send an invite to bohrdam at Fort to join us when he
get's back!! :laugh out loud:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 pm

ninu wrote:I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

I really enjoyed his video to. You could definitely tell how much his loves that little girl!

He is one of my favorites along with Mickey, so they are probably both toast! :laugh out loud!:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
ninu wrote:I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

I really enjoyed his video to. You could definitely tell how much his loves that little girl!

He is one of my favorites along with Mickey, so they are probably both toast! :laugh out loud!:

I loved her personal entertainment centre ;)
And their dog is adorable. You know what?? F4, please!! I wanna see the girl and doggie Smiley (I'm saying F4 because I CANNOT see Ash fitting ANYWHERE into his lifestyle - except maybe the trampolines hahah)
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

chaslom4 wrote:

Whoever I "love" will not be F1. My record is spotless, except for picking Ryan Sutter. So, I think I'm 1 for 20? :shock:

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Yep... just Ryan and Roberto for me... So I'm with you. F2 wagon all the way !!

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Gina wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

Whoever I "love" will not be F1. My record is spotless, except for picking Ryan Sutter. So, I think I'm 1 for 20? :shock:

I picked Melissa, but that doesn't count because he ended up marrying Molly. :laugh out loud!:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Gina wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I can't believe that in two seasons in a row my favorite was the F1. (although I loved all of the F4 in both seasons) That just doesn't usually happen. It used to be where my favorite was always the beloved "F3" It'll be interesting to see what happens this season. I tried not to get a favorite, but I just can't help it. rotfl
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

I am loving all these guys. Can't wait to see the some more! Thanks for the site guys. Love it! I'm not picking this season. I'm going to like them all!! heartbeat

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout