Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Cash on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:25 am

Tweet about Ben C:

"kimmer116: nola is abuzz about the bachelorette contestant being local. from what i hear he is no prince charming."

Maybe he'll be the tabloid guy this season? Have we heard anything good about him yet?

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am loving all these guys. Can't wait to see the some more! Thanks for the site guys. Love it! I'm not picking this season. I'm going to like them all!! heartbeat

Me too! I'm not going to let RS or other F1 spoilers sway me the way I did this past season. Though I have to admit Chantal was easy to fall in love with! 8)

Famous last words!

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

I am loving all these guys. Can't wait to see the some more! Thanks for the site guys. Love it! I'm not picking this season. I'm going to like them all!! heartbeat

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

I don't think he and Ashley fit together though

I really enjoyed his video to. You could definitely tell how much his loves that little girl!

He is one of my favorites along with Mickey, so they are probably both toast! :laugh out loud!:

Whoever I "love" will not be F1. My record is spotless, except for picking Ryan Sutter. So, I think I'm 1 for 20? :shock:

I can't believe that in two seasons in a row my favorite was the F1. (although I loved all of the F4 in both seasons) That just doesn't usually happen. It used to be where my favorite was always the beloved "F3" It'll be interesting to see what happens this season. I tried not to get a favorite, but I just can't help it. rotfl

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

I really enjoyed his video to. You could definitely tell how much his loves that little girl!

He is one of my favorites along with Mickey, so they are probably both toast! :laugh out loud!:

Whoever I "love" will not be F1. My record is spotless, except for picking Ryan Sutter. So, I think I'm 1 for 20? :shock:

I picked Melissa, but that doesn't count because he ended up marrying Molly. :laugh out loud!:

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Yep... just Ryan and Roberto for me... So I'm with you. F2 wagon all the way !!

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

@chaslom4 wrote:
@ninu wrote:I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I loved her personal entertainment centre ;)
And their dog is adorable. You know what?? F4, please!! I wanna see the girl and doggie Smiley (I'm saying F4 because I CANNOT see Ash fitting ANYWHERE into his lifestyle - except maybe the trampolines hahah)

ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 pm

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:duh! I forgot Mickey, like him too. It's "raining men" and I got lost. duh :iluvu:
Hah ha ~ join the club!!

Love Me or Alanna ~ I leave it up to one of you to send an invite to bohrdam at Fort to join us when he
get's back!! :laugh out loud:

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:22 pm

duh! I forgot Mickey, like him too. It's "raining men" and I got lost. duh :iluvu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I just watched Bentley's audition video... he seems like a really good guy - and I like his sense of humor, and it's obvious how much he loooves his daughter heartbeat

ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Permissions in this forum: