Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Via the newest issue of TV Guide:

Rats about Ryan if this how he will be edited the entire season and it turns out to be true.

Ryan park rubs guys the wrong way.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Wed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:Via the newest issue of TV Guide:

Rats about Ryan if this how he will be edited the entire season and it turns out to be true.

So much for charming! The editing begins....
This is not usually a good sign for F1 as the F1 generally (except for Vienna) is not the (edited) cause of confrontation or the focus of the confrontaion in the house.
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:

This is not usually a good sign for F1 as the F1 generally (except for Vienna) is not the (edited) cause of confrontation or the focus of the confrontaion in the house.

Remember during Ali's season there was something about Chris L. not getting a long with some of the guys and a conflict happened, but they cut that footage out of the show? However, they left it in the preview videos they kept showing. There are even screencaps that showed Chris L getting upset about something during episode 2.

The difference is CH never mentioned the conflict Chris was involved in, but he does talk about Ryan P rubbing the other guys the wrong way.

That can't be good.
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Maybe he is our villain- sweet with Ash but here for the "wrong reasons." Maybe we'll finally get to root for the "right" one like the good ole days of Jen and Kristen. Please Fleiss! rotfl
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

hmmm, almost sounds like Reid's F3 edit. They made fun of Reid, called him names, etc. Even now, he doesn't tweet with guys from Jillian's show, nor do they tweet to him. It appears he never remained friends with any of them. no idea Perhaps it's jealousy at their chemistry? Guess we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 pm

This immediately reminded me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season. He was there for her, not a bromance, and a lot of the guys didn't like him for it. The fact that DeAnna obviously liked him and kept him around a long time didn't help with the guys either. He was F3. We'll see if Ryan does any better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Love_Me.....the group photo of the guys and Ashley that I posted was taken from my TV Guide magazine. I scanned it. Thanks for posting the rest of the information from it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 am

San wrote:Love_Me.....the group photo of the guys and Ashley that I posted was taken from my TV Guide magazine. I scanned it. Thanks for posting the rest of the information from it.

Thanks again for scanning the photo and sharing it with us.
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 am

Alexxxx wrote:

This immediately reminded me of Jeremy from DeAnna's season. He was there for her, not a bromance, and a lot of the guys didn't like him for it. The fact that DeAnna obviously liked him and kept him around a long time didn't help with the guys either. He was F3. We'll see if Ryan does any better.

True not being buddy buddy with the rest of the guys doesn't necessary = bad guy. But it certainly almost always doesn't = F1.
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 am

Alexxxx wrote:

meeee tooooo.......didn't they call him Mr. Velcro, or something like that? IIRC, it was Ron who had the biggest problemo with Jeremy.

Looks like Ryan P could be our F3 guy.

didn't know that about Reid - Wow, he and Kiptyn always appeared close.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu May 05, 2011 11:23 am

anders wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

meeee tooooo.......didn't they call him Mr. Velcro, or something like that? IIRC, it was Ron who had the biggest problemo with Jeremy.

Looks like Ryan P could be our F3 guy.

didn't know that about Reid - Wow, he and Kiptyn always appeared close.

I had some inside info that indicated that Reid followed the guys around asking them questions until they would escape into the bathroom to get away. I didn't tell all of that, but I did say that the source indicated that there were some house problems. On the train, I believe that it was F5-6 Jesse that made a comment about Reid, and we saw Reid questioning the conductor and everybody left on the train!
For my trouble, I got booed and hissed because Reid was so loved and popular.
SDL also did his best to discourage Reid from seeking to be the Bachelor because he knew that there were some inside problems that the producers might well exploit on Reid's tenure as The Bachelor, especially if they had to pay him $300-$500K like we think is possible.
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu May 05, 2011 11:45 am

I remember Jesse making a comment on the train about Reid and his endless questions. And then of course the scene with Reid asking if he should wear the glasses or not wear the glasses. Considering your information, his edit really wasn't that bad (other than being a neurotic germaphobe who needed validation from his parents) all in all, not that bad.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum