Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Admin on Tue May 03, 2011 4:38 pm

BTW, I made a seperate thread for each Bachelor with his picture and information about him from ABC. Enjoy!! :cheerpom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh sweet Jeebus, our man Mickey is HOT! Roberto might just have competition for the "Hottest Contestant EVA!" Part of me wants him to be a really sweet guy that sweeps Ashley off her feet and part of me wants him to be the "heartbroken" F2.

Fliess must be lighting candles and sacrificing chickens in the hope that Ashley picks someone else...

8)
Good googly moogly..he is so handsome, hot and sweet looking. And he can cook! Lord help us all. clap2
For me, I think he's gonna be up there with Reid and Chris L...and I swore that would NEVA happen again!!!! clap3

So afraid I'll be fantasizing seeing Mickey in the kitchen in ONLY his Chef apron, fixing the best breakfast EVA while I lay in bed after waking up next to him. Where's that bad girl icon??????? :giggle:

:laughingoutlou jumping I like Mickey too! He's so hot and sexy! I'm hoping he's another Roberto. :db:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Tue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh sweet Jeebus, our man Mickey is HOT! Roberto might just have competition for the "Hottest Contestant EVA!" Part of me wants him to be a really sweet guy that sweeps Ashley off her feet and part of me wants him to be the "heartbroken" F2.

Fliess must be lighting candles and sacrificing chickens in the hope that Ashley picks someone else...

8)
Good googly moogly..he is so handsome, hot and sweet looking. And he can cook! Lord help us all. clap2
For me, I think he's gonna be up there with Reid and Chris L...and I swore that would NEVA happen again!!!! clap3

So afraid I'll be fantasizing seeing Mickey in the kitch in ONLY his Chef apron, fixing the best breakfast EVA while I lay in bed after waking up next to him. Where's that bad girl icon??????? :giggle:

hearts love Whoa! Gina, I couldn't agree with you more! This guy is HOT!

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm

San wrote:Bentley is the guy Ashley was warned about.

Ok, I've missed something. Who warned Ashley about this guy and why?

Sorry Maggie! I didn't mean for it to come out of nowhere. :wave: It's in the Press Release. Here is what it says:

The premiere, "Episode 701," begins with a huge surprise as Ashley discloses she already knows one of the men, someone a former "Bachelor" cast member has warned her is here for the wrong reasons.

Then Bentley finally arrives... He is the man whom Ashley was made aware of before the show even began; a former "Bachelor" cast member tipped her that he might be there for the wrong reasons. When he steps out of the limo, all bets are off. She starts off being cynical, but is blown away by how attractive and charming Bentley is.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 03, 2011 4:29 pm

@MaggieMae wrote:

8)

So afraid I'll be fantasizing seeing Mickey in the kitchen in ONLY his Chef apron, fixing the best breakfast EVER while I lay in bed after waking up next to him. Where's that bad girl icon??????? :giggle:

Last edited by Gina on Tue May 03, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae on Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm

San wrote:Bentley is the guy Ashley was warned about.

Ok, I've missed something. Who warned Ashley about this guy and why?

MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae on Tue May 03, 2011 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8)

MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Tue May 03, 2011 3:57 pm

So RS got scooped by ABC???? :giggle:

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Bentley is the guy Ashley was warned about.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Tue May 03, 2011 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We thought for sure (ha, ha) at the beginning of Brad's season that Emily had next Bachelorette written all over her, so my question for you, Missy Alanna <wink> is: Are we sure that Ashley doesn't "steal" the next one way just like Brad did?

For a while, I kinda had it in the back of my mind that Ben was F1, but if that is Ben in that screencap in Ep.5 in a first 1-1, then statistically he doesn't have a good chance of being F1. He stands a better chance of being F2 or F4, and with his HT having been filmed first like F2 Chantal's was shown, I wonder if Ben is F2?

I am now pondering if Ashley maybe pulls an Ali and goes for the super good-looking guy and also pulls a Brad and steals the producers' pick for the next season? I think that would put Ryan Mickey's HT filmed last, corresponding to the airing of F1 Emily's in a repeat type cycle that they kind of like to do.

I am wondering if we have a F2 Ben, F3 Constantine, ?F4, F1 Mickey Ryan.

This is going out on a limb and speculating, but if the limb breaks, and I fall off[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], it was fun trying!

Wouldn't it be great if we could figure it out ahead of all other scoops?

Roberto has reformed my Hot Guys are Playas Theory in the world of Bette so if Ash goes all out and nabs Mickey for her own, I'm all for it. However, I think Ryan Park would then be our F4. Also, we don't know if it is Ben on that date in the previews, but yes, it would be so fun to get it first and get it RIGHT this time. rotfl

I have asked for someone to bring over pics of both Dino and Ben to compare hair color and maybe hair length for comparison. I really suspect that is one of the F4 dates, though, as opposed to say an F6 date, so I think it is going to be either Ben or Dino.

They are posted over in the screencap discussion thread now.

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We thought for sure (ha, ha) at the beginning of Brad's season that Emily had next Bachelorette written all over her, so my question for you, Missy Alanna <wink> is: Are we sure that Ashley doesn't "steal" the next one way just like Brad did?

For a while, I kinda had it in the back of my mind that Ben was F1, but if that is Ben in that screencap in Ep.5 in a first 1-1, then statistically he doesn't have a good chance of being F1. He stands a better chance of being F2 or F4, and with his HT having been filmed first like F2 Chantal's was shown, I wonder if Ben is F2?

I am now pondering if Ashley maybe pulls an Ali and goes for the super good-looking guy and also pulls a Brad and steals the producers' pick for the next season? I think that would put Ryan Mickey's HT filmed last, corresponding to the airing of F1 Emily's in a repeat type cycle that they kind of like to do.

This is going out on a limb and speculating, but if the limb breaks, and I fall off[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], it was fun trying!

Roberto has reformed my Hot Guys are Playas Theory in the world of Bette so if Ash goes all out and nabs Mickey for her own, I'm all for it. However, I think Ryan Park would then be our F4. Also, we don't know if it is Ben on that date in the previews, but yes, it would be so fun to get it first and get it RIGHT this time. rotfl

I have asked for someone to bring over pics of both Dino and Ben to compare hair color and maybe hair length for comparison. I really suspect that is one of the F4 dates, though, as opposed to say an F6 date, so I think it is going to be either Ben or Dino.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue May 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum