Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Bloomers on Tue May 03, 2011 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sounded like Mickey gets the first kiss ;)

(Ryan) Mickey, the chef, is Cosmo’s “Mr. Ohio” and what I would call “Mr. Swoon"which is certainly no guarantee but has many of us thinking that he has the next Bachelor from the time he signed up written all over him.
We think he is going to wine and dine her, be a fan favorite, and supposedly get his heart broken. He gets that 2nd eppy date, so he is in line to be the F3 like Ashley was.
Maybe he is called just Mickey?

The other Ryan - the blond one - is Ryan Parks. RS confirms he is in through F5. A rather crude tweet from a relative indicates he is well-off and successful at the things he attempts to do in life.
Perhaps he made it into the F4.
He may be our other Ryan.

I think you're right. Mickey is the dark haired chef who (probably) "steals" the first kiss and has next Bach written all over him.

Ryan Park is the one the cousin hates.

We thought for sure (ha, ha) at the beginning of Brad's season that Emily had next Bachelorette written all over her, so my question for you, Missy Alanna <wink> is: Are we sure that Ashley doesn't "steal" the next one way just like Brad did?

For a while, I kinda had it in the back of my mind that Ben was F1, but if that is Ben in that screencap in Ep.5 in a first 1-1, then statistically he doesn't have a good chance of being F1. He stands a better chance of being F2 or F4, and with his HT having been filmed first like F2 Chantal's was shown, I wonder if Ben is F2?

I am now pondering if Ashley maybe pulls an Ali and goes for the super good-looking guy and also pulls a Brad and steals the producers' pick for the next season? I think that would put Ryan Mickey's HT filmed last, corresponding to the airing of F1 Emily's in a repeat type cycle that they kind of like to do.

I am wondering if we have a F2 Ben, F3 Constantine, ?F4, F1 Mickey Ryan.

This is going out on a limb and speculating, but if the limb breaks, and I fall off[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], it was fun trying!

Wouldn't it be great if we could figure it out ahead of all other scoops?

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sounded like Mickey gets the first kiss ;)

(Ryan) Mickey, the chef, is Cosmo’s “Mr. Ohio” and what I would call “Mr. Swoon"which is certainly no guarantee but has many of us thinking that he has the next Bachelor from the time he signed up written all over him.
We think he is going to wine and dine her, be a fan favorite, and supposedly get his heart broken. He gets that 2nd eppy date, so he is in line to be the F3 like Ashley was.

The other Ryan - the blond one - is Ryan Parks. RS confirms he is in through F5. A rather crude tweet from a relative indicates he is well-off and successful at the things he attempts to do in life.

I think you're right. Mickey is the dark haired chef who (probably) "steals" the first kiss and has next Bach written all over him.

Ryan Park is the one the cousin hates.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Tue May 03, 2011 7:33 am

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 am

Sounded like Mickey gets the first kiss ;)

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Tue May 03, 2011 6:30 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:has this guy been posted yet?

Ryan Park, 31, San Luis Obispo, Ca. Director of Business Development at REC Solar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is he the second Ryan then.........we know of Ryan (Micky)

This is just Ryan, Ryan "Mickey" has dark hair and is the chef, also the 2010 Cosmo guy of the year. Many have thought he could be the next bachelor.

Last edited by jurystillout on Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Tue May 03, 2011 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who is the Jeff that according to RS wears a mask thru the entire M & G? I can't find him on RS's list of contestants.

Jeff was just told to us last night. Aka the "masked man". Could he be the one that Ashley already knows?

jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Tue May 03, 2011 1:31 am

Who is the Jeff that according to RS wears a mask thru the entire M & G? I can't find him on RS's list of contestants.

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:has this guy been posted yet?

Ryan Park, 31, San Luis Obispo, Ca. Director of Business Development at REC Solar

"A successful and upbeat solar energy executive is the first to get alone time with her and manages to calm her fears that the men won't like her.".....(from the Media Release)

Wonder if this is our First Impression Rose? This reminds me of Ashley S trying to put Brad at ease during his M & G. He gave her the FIR.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

@anders wrote:has this guy been posted yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bloomers, this might have been what you were talking about.

I found this a couple of weeks ago and posted about it before RS gave the new information about Ryan Park today.

So that means there are two Ryan's so far on this season of The Bachelorette. If Ryan Park made it through the F5 RS ceremony then he would be in the F4 and also have had a HTD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Update on 4/18/2011

As of 4/14/2011
Ryan was still on the show. So he is definitely in the F5.

We don't know about Blake either, so it is possible that both this Ryan and Ryan Mickey are in the F4, and Blake the dentist is out.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon May 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Bloomers, this might have been what you were talking about.

I found this a couple of weeks ago and posted about it before RS gave the new information about Ryan Park today.

So that means there are two Ryan's so far on this season of The Bachelorette. If Ryan Park made it through the F5 RS ceremony then he would be in the F4 and also have had a HTD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Update on 4/18/2011

As of 4/14/2011
Ryan was still on the show. So he is definitely in the F5.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Mon May 02, 2011 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Holy he!! Wow. Just wow.

jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion