SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:22 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Which also means a possible Mr Bachelor. :jump:

So many "possible's"!! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 pm

I think this is the same guy who had an ex girlfriend tweeting about dating him when she found out he was on the Bachelorette.

Cash discussed it:

There's a girl on Twitter from New Orleans saying she used to date Ben.Here's what she has to say about him:Backstory: Guy dumps me because I wasn't conservative enough for him& was still friends with my ex. Turns out he was seeing a"friend" behind my back. They started dating like 4 days after he broke upwith me. Was a total hypocrite. And now is... on the Bachelorette? Actually around whenwe dated, I believe he tried to get on AmericanIdol. I know, I know, this relationship would NOT have worked. LOL! ...he wanted nice girls and fairytales and not being the lesser experienced of the two people inthe relationship. Ahem.

From an ex. Take it for what it's worth. Shealso JUST tweeted that this was six years ago. I don't care why they broke up, but it's interesting that twice now he's tried reality tv.

Like I said, it was a long time ago. But this girl isn't holding back about why and how he broke up with her. It was a long time ago, he was young, but still interesting..."dated for 2 months- he basically came up with a laundry list of 10 things I did wrong so he could justify seeing someone else"Sounds like a 22 year old guy to me.

She didn't come off as sounding bitter to me. Somebody had just told her that the guy was on the Bachelorette and so she was spilling about what she knew about him. She did say that people can change. 6 years is a long time to us 20-somethings.
Ben is still a front-runner. And he'll be in the F4, I would be shocked if he isn't. He has "just for you, Ash" written all over him. Baggage and all. I'm sure he's not the only one with an ex-girlfriend.

It was a bunch of different tweets. And people were asking her questions about it which is why she said so much.I'm not taking this very seriously. I just thought it was interesting. I know a ton of 22 year old guys who've done stuff like that and they're not bad people at all. This doesn't make Ben a bad guy.

My favorite part is that he wanted to be on American Idol. I feel like he'll fit right in with all the other former contestants.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:I think this is the same guy who had an ex girlfriend tweeting about dating him when she found out he was on the Bachelorette.

Cash discussed it:
[snip]

Yeah, that's our Ben from NOLA. I can't lie, my Don't Hurt Ash radar is starting to beep a little here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I think this is the same guy who had an ex girlfriend tweeting about dating him when she found out he was on the Bachelorette.

Cash discussed it:
[snip]

Yeah, that's our Ben from NOLA. I can't lie, my Don't Hurt Ash radar is starting to beep a little here.

I agree - it's starting to worry me, too. And I really wanted to like this guy :|

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 pm

word I'll be worrying about it for as long as he stays on the show. Hopefully we will hear from others who know him who contradict those twitters from what may be a bitter ex. He seems so perfect for Ash!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 pm

IrishGal wrote: word I'll be worrying about it for as long as he stays on the show. Hopefully we will hear from others who know him who contradict those twitters from what may be a bitter ex. He seems so perfect for Ash!

That's my hope too. The one girlfriend was talking about a younger Ben, but still... it gives some pause. If she is the only one with the problem, though, and/or all of the criticism is based on times past... people can change. I guess we will have to see how he and Ashley interact and hope for the best if he lasts a good long while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Thanks for the pics in the no discussion thread, Love!! Ben is totally bro-ing out in his and Frank definitely looks like he'll be more into the other men than Ashley.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 am

wow - an ex-g/f - that's good, I imagine once the show starts we'll get more insight into him.......good, bad and ugly!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me wrote:Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 7 Chris_10

Great find in the screencap about Chris Drish, he has been very hard to find anything about. :cheers:
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:31 am

He works in advertising in Chi? Nice. Maybe a friend or acquaintance will know him.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 am

jurystillout wrote:Love_Me
Love_Me wrote:Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 7 Chris_10

Great find in the screencap about Chris Drish, he has been very hard to find anything about. :cheers:

What a name! hmmm
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 am

Thanks, Love_Me for the pictures and info regarding Rob in the no discussion thread. He seems great and I think he's cute. I can't wait to see all these guys at the M & G.

Re: Bachelorette 7 - Confirmed Contestants - No Discussion
by Love_Me Today at 12:15 am

Robert Dahm

What do you all think?
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t9p15-bachelorette-7-confirmed-contestants-no-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout