Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by klarson79 on Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

@Alanna wrote:A part of me is thinking he's our F1 even though it wouldn't be typical. I mean she's mentioned the floss thing in like 3 separate interviews now, and the deleted scene showed some serious chemistry/spark.

I agree. More and more I am thinking he is F1.

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 4:00 pm

@nd4reality wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started.

Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

He did ? How do we know that ?



CC found his MySpace page was updated while the F2 were still in Fiji filming, but after the F3 RC had taken place.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by nd4reality on Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started.

Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

He did ? How do we know that ?



CC found his MySpace page was updated while the F2 were still in Fiji filming, but after the F3 RC had taken place.

Ok thanks. Can you point me to the thread where this was determined (minus the RS predictions). Which mean you'll have already determined the F2 then right ?
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12827
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 4:18 pm

@nd4reality wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started.

Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

He did ? How do we know that ?



CC found his MySpace page was updated while the F2 were still in Fiji filming, but after the F3 RC had taken place.

Ok thanks. Can you point me to the thread where this was determined (minus the RS predictions). Which mean you'll have already determined the F2 then right ?


Here you go Smiley :


Post by cupcakes on Fri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Constantine logged on to his myspace on May 8th 2011. Profile is now completely private. So does that mean he is not in the f2? F3 RC happened on the 6th. Finale was taped on the 11th. If I had to guess based on this info, I'd say eliminated at F3 RC.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t56p60-constantine
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Diana on Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

I really think they're adorable
avatar
Diana

Female Posts : 6777
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 pm




avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 pm


avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm


avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 pm

I cannot wait to see this date. I am loving Constantine.

pavalygurl

Posts : 4139
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Alanna on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

@pavalygurl wrote:I cannot wait to see this date. I am loving Constantine.

Me too! I loved how much Ashley liked when the man gave advice about not trying to win. LOL! IDK about romance but I think they have a really sweet friendship chemistry at least.
avatar
Alanna

Posts : 17474
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by klarson79 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

@pavalygurl wrote:I cannot wait to see this date. I am loving Constantine.

He's so cute!!!!

klarson79

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Since my picks rarely "win" I am enjoying the journey..now if they would just get on with it already.

pavalygurl

Posts : 4139
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum