Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Post by Diana on Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

I really think they're adorable

Diana

Female Posts : 5862

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

He did ? How do we know that ?

CC found his MySpace page was updated while the F2 were still in Fiji filming, but after the F3 RC had taken place.

Ok thanks. Can you point me to the thread where this was determined (minus the RS predictions). Which mean you'll have already determined the F2 then right ?

Here you go Smiley :

Post by cupcakes on Fri May 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Constantine logged on to his myspace on May 8th 2011. Profile is now completely private. So does that mean he is not in the f2? F3 RC happened on the 6th. Finale was taped on the 11th. If I had to guess based on this info, I'd say eliminated at F3 RC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.
hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe after HTD, he was not what she wanted. RS said he took her to the restaurant and she made pizza. So she got a glimpse how close to his family and tied to the family restaurant. And he left at F3??? ~ I hope not, but just thinking why it could have gone south if it did.

CC found his MySpace page was updated while the F2 were still in Fiji filming, but after the F3 RC had taken place.

Ok thanks. Can you point me to the thread where this was determined (minus the RS predictions). Which mean you'll have already determined the F2 then right ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A part of me is thinking he's our F1 even though it wouldn't be typical. I mean she's mentioned the floss thing in like 3 separate interviews now, and the deleted scene showed some serious chemistry/spark.

I agree. More and more I am thinking he is F1.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started. duh

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie on Thu May 26, 2011 6:36 am

hmmm, then I wonder why he didn't get the FIR, like Roberto did? I'm just as confused now as before the show started. duh

In an interview Ashley said that her reason for giving the FIR to (I forget his name) was because he said to her, "I am glad it is you." She was so happy to hear that because she went in with great reservations knowing that some were expecting Emily. What she didn't say is that the press was not kind to her, calling her boring amidst much worse. This was a major factor in her insecurities that night.

shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu May 26, 2011 5:53 am

Thanks for making the individual threads for each of the F4's journey with Ash CC!!! :missclap:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 26, 2011 2:52 am

@Love_Me wrote:I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu May 26, 2011 2:50 am

The way she looks at him during his clip is so sweet too. She looks just smitten with him when he is talking.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu May 26, 2011 2:02 am

I think the first night in Ashley's mind Constantine was the frontrunner. I am curious to see how their relationship plays out this season.

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom on Thu May 26, 2011 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This sc reminds of a woman lovingly looking at her engagement ring on finger...how many of us have had this exact thought or face on at one time? :giggle:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bingo! She looks like this is just the sweetest thing ever.

TOTALLY agree. That's an enamored look - of the gesture of his tied ribbon, at least--if I ever saw one.

connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Constantine *Picture thread*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum