Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley and Ames *Picture thread*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley and Ames *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In the preview of Ames and Ashley's date, there is shot of a couple in a yellow canoe.It can't be Ames because the hair is too long and blue shirt to no shirt. Would they use some random footage?? scratch

Sorry, I don't know how to get screencaps off of video, but the cap I'm talking about is at 7:02 on this video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was going to screencap that, but I think there is a picture confirming it was Ames?

ETA: Maybe it is their guide? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

In the preview of Ames and Ashley's date, there is shot of a couple in a yellow canoe.It can't be Ames because the hair is too long and blue shirt to no shirt. Would they use some random footage?? scratch

Sorry, I don't know how to get screencaps off of video, but the cap I'm talking about is at 7:02 on this video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 pm

I love how he says, "love is unchartered territory." He's such a nerd! :Flirty:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

I really thought Ames would be the type to wear a Captain's hat on the yatch and a double breasted navy blazer. :giggle:

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think he might make her laugh. We've seen several pics of the two of them laughing together. I would rather keep someone who I can laugh with than someone who I don't feel comfortable with.

True but you can't just keep a guy who only makes you laugh. There's got to be more to him and his connection with Ash for him to have made it all the way to F4.

I think she just might (I would anyway) if I already knew who my F1 was going to be.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 pm

I think that Ames may be a bit socially awkward...that is just the vibe I get from him (probably because I know how freaking smart he is) But it seems like Ashley must have seen something in him to keep him around till the F4. I like Ames! I find him to be a cutie

jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think he might make her laugh. We've seen several pics of the two of them laughing together. I would rather keep someone who I can laugh with than someone who I don't feel comfortable with.

True but you can't just keep a guy who only makes you laugh. There's got to be more to him and his connection with Ash for him to have made it all the way to F4.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:03 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even in this small chair, they couldn't be sitting farther apart.

It almost like they are forced to sit together and they made a pack. "You stay on your side and I will stay on mine..." :giggle:

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Good point mnm.....he does seem like a sweetheart. heartbeat

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:23 pm

I think he might make her laugh. We've seen several pics of the two of them laughing together. I would rather keep someone who I can laugh with than someone who I don't feel comfortable with.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

They even have their legs crossed so they are pointing away from each other. Not a good sign at all for Ames in the romance department. Ashley looks like shes about ready to climb the wall of the chair to get even father away from him.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even in this small chair, they couldn't be sitting farther apart.

Exactly what I was going to say.How does he make it to F4?

My guess is ther first 1-1 date goes really well? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and Ames *Picture thread*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum