Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] everyone who recently joined here. We are glad you did. :D

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"This is so hard, because I thought everyone wanted it to be Emily." :no:

That's certainly who the guys wanted it to be. Something is surely up this season.

I am getting the vibe too that many wanted it to be Emily.

I suspect that the screening process starts very soon, so it makes sense that those who are applying decide they should prolly watch a season or so. Spoilers came out very very early that Chantal was F1 and Emily was F2, so it was safe for the guys to assume it would be Emily. I don’t’ know at what point they sign on the dotted line and are cast – and it could’ve been before the end of the season and still was hoping for Emily/Chantal. Sad for Ashley – and I remember a lot of boardies not too happy it was going to be here either.

TPTB keep a pool of prospective contestants,also. Some have been through the interview process seasons prior to the one they are working on and for reasons may not have been chosen in the past--example our drunken Tim this season.
Contestants have been let go at the very last minute(the day of the M and G), sometimes due to their own or TPTB reasoning. So things can be quite fluid.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21722

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"This is so hard, because I thought everyone wanted it to be Emily." :no:

That's certainly who the guys wanted it to be. Something is surely up this season.

I suspect that the screening process starts very soon, so it makes sense that those who are applying decide they should prolly watch a season or so. Spoilers came out very very early that Chantal was F1 and Emily was F2, so it was safe for the guys to assume it would be Emily. I don’t’ know at what point they sign on the dotted line and are cast – and it could’ve been before the end of the season and still was hoping for Emily/Chantal. Sad for Ashley – and I remember a lot of boardies not too happy it was going to be here either.

Yeah at first I was really hoping it was Shawntel.. But when I found out it was Ashley I was like "ah really?" Cause she didn't really get the next bachelorette edit at all.. Chantal got it but she turned it down so my next choice was Shawntel.

But, that being said, I don't really mind her now and I'm sure I'll like her by the FRC. yes

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 am

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 am

San wrote:IDK if this was the pic you were referring to, but.... :giggle:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow, that is just uncanny. I never noticed the resemblance until the pictures were side by side.

Jaded me, would not be surprised if TPTB also noticed some similarities and encouraged the pose. Many of these "romantic" moments are posed and have retakes, and not spontaneous. Just a thought.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21722

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 am

Jack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't wait to see Ashley get her hands on Bentley at the MTA!! That is IF he even has the fortitude to show up!!

I would even get a kick out of seeing them turn the audience loose on him!!

I'm just not buying into it. Seems too over-the-top to be true. I'll bet he has a pocket full of cash with network fingerprints on it. No... better yet, I'll flip a double headed coin on it.

Welcome, Jack! Chris Harrison said Ashley remarked, "No way in **** that Bentley was coming back to the MTA." Chris himself at first implied he figuratively couldn't wait to get his hands on him, but then he backed up and said he would just like to question him and see what Bentley's motive was for coming on the show, especially since it wasn't to benefit his new business.

BTW, folks, I don't know if this has been mentioned because I haven't had enough time yet to go back and read everything in retrospect for the week, but on the FORT they are calling Bentley (the car) PINTO which I think is a hoot.

Also, for the unspoiled they have pretty well zeroed in on who is who this season. Unless we are in for a change mid-season, the producers are being fairly transparent. JP it is with BenF getting a lot of camera flicks for someone who is getting no 1-1 time with her. He is notable because of his long hair.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 am

Jack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't wait to see Ashley get her hands on Bentley at the MTA!! That is IF he even has the fortitude to show up!!

I'm just not buying into it. Seems too over-the-top to be true. I'll bet he has a pocket full of cash with network fingerprints on it. No... better yet, I'll flip a double headed coin on it.

WELCOME Jack!! Great to have you here. :wave:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

Jack wrote:

Welcome1

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

Jack wrote:
@Iam4UGA wrote:I can't wait to see Ashley get her hands on Bentley at the MTA!! That is IF he even has the fortitude to show up!!

Heehee! :Welcome Jack! I'll bet you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 am

@Iam4UGA wrote:I can't wait to see Ashley get her hands on Bentley at the MTA!! That is IF he even has the fortitude to show up!!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 am

San wrote:IDK if this was the pic you were referring to, but.... :giggle:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow, that is just uncanny. I never noticed the resemblance until the pictures were side by side.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17985

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 am

San wrote:

:Welcome to the forum happy2bme!!! It's good to see you.

:D Nice to see everyone too! I'm glad I found you folks. Watching is just not the same without all of you.

happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum