SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happy2bme Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 pm

pbmax wrote:
cupcakes wrote:"This is so hard, because I thought everyone wanted it to be Emily." 🇳🇴

That's certainly who the guys wanted it to be. Something is surely up this season.

I am getting the vibe too that many wanted it to be Emily.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Peppermom wrote:They even have the same hair flip in the front! Never noticed it until now. Rolling Eyes
mnmhughes wrote:Wow! Those pics are creepy!

UGH-- that brought me out of hibernation!! I could not stand Ed and I can't stand the way Mickey does his hair but I haven't been able to put my finger on it! Somehow, I don't think that I'll be as crushed with Ashley's guys as I was with Jillian's but, who knows. hissyfit
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

happy2bme wrote:
pbmax wrote:
cupcakes wrote:"This is so hard, because I thought everyone wanted it to be Emily." 🇳🇴

That's certainly who the guys wanted it to be. Something is surely up this season.

:Welcome to the forum happy2bme!!! It's good to see you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 am

San wrote:
happy2bme wrote:
pbmax wrote:

:Welcome to the forum happy2bme!!! It's good to see you.

:D Nice to see everyone too! I'm glad I found you folks. Watching is just not the same without all of you.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 am

San wrote:IDK if this was the pic you were referring to, but.... :giggle:

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Tumblr_lm2mgod3q21qd77hnEpisode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Ed-swiderski-jillian-harris-bachelorette

Wow, that is just uncanny. I never noticed the resemblance until the pictures were side by side.

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 87b72b10 Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 86669110 Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 am

Iam4UGA wrote:I can't wait to see Ashley get her hands on Bentley at the MTA!! That is IF he even has the fortitude to show up!!

I would even get a kick out of seeing them turn the audience loose on him!!

I'm just not buying into it. Seems too over-the-top to be true. I'll bet he has a pocket full of cash with network fingerprints on it. No... better yet, I'll flip a double headed coin on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

Jack wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I can't wait to see Ashley get her hands on Bentley at the MTA!! That is IF he even has the fortitude to show up!!

I'm just not buying into it. Seems too over-the-top to be true. I'll bet he has a pocket full of cash with network fingerprints on it. No... better yet, I'll flip a double headed coin on it.

Heehee! :Welcome Jack! I'll bet you're right.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:49 am

Jack wrote:

Welcome1
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 am

Jack wrote:

WELCOME Jack!! Great to have you here. 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 am

Jack wrote:

Welcome, Jack! Chris Harrison said Ashley remarked, "No way in **** that Bentley was coming back to the MTA." Chris himself at first implied he figuratively couldn't wait to get his hands on him, but then he backed up and said he would just like to question him and see what Bentley's motive was for coming on the show, especially since it wasn't to benefit his new business.

BTW, folks, I don't know if this has been mentioned because I haven't had enough time yet to go back and read everything in retrospect for the week, but on the FORT they are calling Bentley (the car) PINTO which I think is a hoot.

Also, for the unspoiled they have pretty well zeroed in on who is who this season. Unless we are in for a change mid-season, the producers are being fairly transparent. JP it is with BenF getting a lot of camera flicks for someone who is getting no 1-1 time with her. He is notable because of his long hair.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 am

umngirl wrote:
San wrote:IDK if this was the pic you were referring to, but.... :giggle:

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Tumblr_lm2mgod3q21qd77hnEpisode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 41 Ed-swiderski-jillian-harris-bachelorette

Wow, that is just uncanny. I never noticed the resemblance until the pictures were side by side.

Jaded me, would not be surprised if TPTB also noticed some similarities and encouraged the pose. Many of these "romantic" moments are posed and have retakes, and not spontaneous. Just a thought.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 am

happy2bme wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I suspect that the screening process starts very soon, so it makes sense that those who are applying decide they should prolly watch a season or so. Spoilers came out very very early that Chantal was F1 and Emily was F2, so it was safe for the guys to assume it would be Emily. I don’t’ know at what point they sign on the dotted line and are cast – and it could’ve been before the end of the season and still was hoping for Emily/Chantal. Sad for Ashley – and I remember a lot of boardies not too happy it was going to be here either.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
happy2bme
jojo47
connorsmom
Starshine_16
Iam4UGA