Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 pm

@Alexxxx wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO
Just think if this were TB--maybe next season one of the ladies will wear a bag over her head or head to toe coverage. Better yet, a bag over their head and pasties and thong...oops this is ABC. Well, they could blur the private bits out.
rotfl When they showed him swimming with the mask, it was so obviously scripted and fake. Does TPTB think we're idiots? Of course he's still there, it's in the script and the mask will come off when TPTB tell him to take it off. Ridiculous.

Well, of course, everyone knows you can't swim in a leather mask, it would be ruined!! duh
He should have switched to a snorkel mask! That would have been hilarious! Seriously.

OMG, priceless!

I can't wait for him to finally remove the black mask and he STILL has a white mask on, from the tan on the rest of his face. Rolling Eyes
It would have been so much more enjoyable if instead of a mask, he had a bag over his head with eye holes cut out. (Remember the old N.O. "Aint's" fans when they sucked and they wore bags over their head at the football games?) Priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Is it possible that Bentley makes, Graham/Wes look decent??

I doubt JP is the F1 he's the front runner, I'm going to guess Ames since he have already seen anything of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:
@Gina wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO
Just think if this were TB--maybe next season one of the ladies will wear a bag over her head or head to toe coverage. Better yet, a bag over their head and pasties and thong...oops this is ABC. Well, they could blur the private bits out.
rotfl When they showed him swimming with the mask, it was so obviously scripted and fake. Does TPTB think we're idiots? Of course he's still there, it's in the script and the mask will come off when TPTB tell him to take it off. Ridiculous.

Well, of course, everyone knows you can't swim in a leather mask, it would be ruined!! duh
He should have switched to a snorkel mask! That would have been hilarious! Seriously.

OMG, priceless!

I can't wait for him to finally remove the black mask and he STILL has a white mask on, from the tan on the rest of his face. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue May 31, 2011 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO

rofl rofl rofl

So awesome!! :missclap:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Tue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Tue May 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Bentley cracks me up...

I know, I know, but I have a sick sense of humor sometimes, and a VERY cynical view of the whole process...

He is definitely there to do exactly what he's doing, and if he didn't have the blessing/guidance of TPTB we would never see his face or hear his voice.

Same goes with Jeff... You want me to believe that in all the down time in between shoots and dates and crap that Jeff and the other guys aren't talking, and don't know exactly why he's wearing that mask? That's assuming the mask doesn't come off the second the cameras stop shooting him...

puhleeeeeze....

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Tue May 31, 2011 3:00 pm

My impression of last night's episode was that the date with Will was cute (he has adorable dimples) and he was a good sport about the wedding stuff but his ambition to be a stand-up comic screams fameho to me.

I really thought Mickey would sweep her off her feet and instead it was a snooze-fest date.

I felt sick to my stomach watching Ash beg Bentley to stay while he sat ther with a smirk on his face about to burst into laughter at how easily manipulated she is. Very disppointing. My DH was truly appalled by what Bentley was saying in PIs but he was even more appalled that TPTB would show it. Just plain evil. How humiliating for Ashley.

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue May 31, 2011 2:50 pm

Yes thanks jlccza - thats a great explantion for the show storyline development.

And also sometimes to explain the demise of the relationships.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Tue May 31, 2011 1:06 pm

jlccza...You explained it perfect..thank you

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down