Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 29 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by solarenergy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I also thought they were dating for a while now. I wouldn't have thought a Playboy model would be Roberto's type but I guess I shouldn't stereotype her.

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought so either! I thought he'd settle down with a "normal" girl who wasn't famous. Hmmmm. I don't know why, but it kind of changes how I see him.

Oh I think their are plenty "normal" girls who have posed in Playboy. If you fit the part physically, it is a good chunk of change. :yes:

Jenny McCarthy, to name one, is smart and jockied that into a lucrative career. Marilyn Monroe, to name another. Kelly Monaco has been on a long running soap. And those are ones we hear about. Their could be other professions represented, as well.

Assuming all playmates are 'less than' is like saying all gay men have good taste. They do not. Hugesmile

I don't want to speak for the other poster, but she never said that they are "less than". I don't think that anyone is less than anyone else, actually. Having said that, posing in Playboy does require a certain something, and I think that many of us thought that he would be with someone more conservative/traditional and out of the limelight (since that seemed to play a part in Ali/Roberto's break-up). I don't think anyone said that she hadn't made a good career decision, and/or that she was unsuccessful.

Thanks, chasingpavements! That's exactly what I meant by my comment. I just didn't explain it as eloquently as you did. Hugesmile

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by solarenergy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Wow. Roberto's girlfriend is moving to San Diego. This must be serious even though it's only been a few months!

Sara Jean Underwood ‏@SaraUnderwood 22h
Moving day! Goodbye LA, hello San Diego!!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Interesting. Does that mean he doesn't want a traditional, 'homebody' wife now? giggling

She's a pretty girl, didn't think the playboy model type was his thing though.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

I can see them getting engaged soon.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32395

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 pm

The pics aren't showing up for me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The pics aren't showing up for me.

Can you see these pictures?

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:28 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The pics aren't showing up for me.

Can you see these pictures?

I modified the code --- removed sizing --- didn't help, until I viewed the source.

I am not liking Roberto's unkept beard. He looked hot with the light growth, but now that it is longer, not anymore.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum