SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 am

I don't doubt that money potentially contributed to their breakup as it's a huge, additional stressor to most people but if they were truly in love and wanted to make it work, they would have despite any of their money issues. At the end of the day, it's obvious (to me) that Ali just wasn't ready for babies and burbs (thanks Ashley for coining that phrase). She wanted adventure, travel, constant stream of new friends and potential new bfs and he wanted a quiet life- guitars, beach with friends, surfing and 9to5 lifestyle.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:14 am

Roberto's gf has some revealing photos on twitter but she also has some cute photos with her parents. I'm sure she's a nice girl. She's 29 though, that's not exactly young in that world. Maybe she has something else going on besides being affiliated with playboy that we don't know about.

Didn't Roberto's ex gf or the woman he dated before the show resemble Sara more than Ali? Heavy chested, sexy, girly (knew how to dress/wear makeup, unlike Ali)?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 am

Alanna wrote:I don't doubt that money potentially contributed to their breakup as it's a huge, additional stressor to most people but if they were truly in love and wanted to make it work, they would have despite any of their money issues. At the end of the day, it's obvious (to me) that Ali just wasn't ready for babies and burbs (thanks Ashley for coining that phrase). She wanted adventure, travel, constant stream of new friends and potential new bfs and he wanted a quiet life- guitars, beach with friends, surfing and 9to5 lifestyle.

Could be that Roberto preferred a quieter lifestyle back then because he didn't want to draw attention to his failures. Moreover, if to take today into account, I don't see Ali partying up and, in fact, she seems far more selective in the company she keeps than Roberto.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Amberish wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't doubt that money potentially contributed to their breakup as it's a huge, additional stressor to most people but if they were truly in love and wanted to make it work, they would have despite any of their money issues. At the end of the day, it's obvious (to me) that Ali just wasn't ready for babies and burbs (thanks Ashley for coining that phrase). She wanted adventure, travel, constant stream of new friends and potential new bfs and he wanted a quiet life- guitars, beach with friends, surfing and 9to5 lifestyle.

Could be that Roberto preferred a quieter lifestyle back then because he didn't want to draw attention to his failures. Moreover, if to take today into account, I don't see Ali partying up and, in fact, she seems far more selective in the company she keeps than Roberto.

I don't necessarily think she wanted to "party" - but I do think she wanted to be out and about, and to be best friends with B-list/C-list celebrities (and she has often tweeted, instagrammed about being with Kaley Cuoco, Haylie Duff, etc.). I don't think Roberto wanted any of that, and I doubt it had anything to do with his business failures, because even most the intense Bachelor fans didn't really know much and/or cared about that. And, although he is dating a Playboy model, you don't really see him hanging out in clubs or befriending celebrities. He only really does charity events, but other than that, he keeps to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Amberish wrote:At the time they broke up they knew that everything they tried to build for their life together fell apart.

Roberto knew he wasn't making quota and was either in debt or knew he was losing what could have been his life savings as the 20-30 grand he paid to State Farm to create his own agency was soon to be gone. Agency aside, he was new to the California insurance market and, at that point, couldn't even have been making that much of a living. Ali had spent an entire year (post Bachelorette) working for very little, trying to make television into a career, and poof, the talk show co-host gig she landed cancelled when it was to begin and her dream was gone.

As a couple, they were doing fine and then it began to leak that they were arguing in public. Three months later, immediately after their last paid appearance for their bachelorette notoriety (last for they were no longer relevant), they broke up.

I guess I'm outing myself by admitting to be old young enough to acknowledge that money issues can and will put all sorts of stress on any relationship. If financially they were doing well enough, what would they have to publicly argue about?

I'm confused. Did you work in his office?? How are you so specifically aware of their private and professional lives? If you indeed know all of Roberto's financial details, it is best to keep them to yourself. If you are merely speculating, why are you writing as if your musings are the gospel truth? When we share our private lives with others, we certainly don't expect our "friends" to spill the beans to those they don't even know!?!?! I'm uncertain as to where you seem to be getting your "facts". Please share.

Back to top Go down

Post by solarenergy Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Any updates on the gorgeous Roberto?

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:56 am

solarenergy wrote:Any updates on the gorgeous Roberto?

I checked and saw this recent photo of Roberto

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 31 1011132_513716185344612_532042727_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:18 pm

<---- and here's another one. giggling 

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:34 am

Roberto Martinez Jr ‏@Roberto_M_Jr 5h

RT @SaraUnderwood I should be a photographer, although it's hard to make this man look bad. @Roberto_M_Jr
in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 31 Robert10

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:16 am

he just keeps better and better......

i could sit here all day long staring and ........ :Drool: :Drool: 

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:58 am

He is gorgeous!!! and seems happy with his new girl. happy for him

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:25 pm

He sure is gorgeous!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088