SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 44 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by soccerm3m Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:31 pm

I looked at his follow list too to see it could be someone he was recently following. I wondered if it could be her too. I have no idea but she has dark hair. Aisha's IG is @Aisha_Morales. She is very pretty. There is also a girl from one of Bachelor seasons that is a recent follow but don't know anything about her.

I am glad he is happy too. He seemed so sincere about wanting to get married and have a family.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

She could be a match, GA. In any case, I'm happy for Roberto. Finger's crossed that she's the one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 pm

What a lucky lucky girl he is defenitely the best contestant this show has been graced with.  Love me some Roberto .:fanningfan
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

whit90 wrote:What a lucky lucky girl he is defenitely the best contestant this show has been graced with.  Love me some Roberto .:fanningfan

Agreed. Just a beautiful person, inside and out. So happy that he found someone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Oh happy for him! My first Bachelor crush giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He doesn't have IG that I could find, the last time I snooped surfed around.

He posted a couple of pics on twitter as early as June, referencing "we" and "us" when there was no we or us in the picture, just him. I'm so glad he's not with what's her name. IMO she was not his type at all.

ETA: @AishaLMorales and @Roberto_M_Jr are following each other. She is a Fox News reporter. I don't want to start any rumours, I'm just looking through his twitter and she has dark hair like the girl in the pic.
I literally laugh out loud @snooping/surfing. We all are a special bred here,we really are!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:42 am

Ok that's it. I tweeted him. (As if he's going to pay attention)

@Roberto_M_Jr Your fans are thrilled! Wishes for lots of love and happiness to both of you. Our wishes? More pics please and thanks Smiley

I feel like a desperate Fatal Attraction! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:50 am

That great for Roberto! I have to tell you all a story. You now how insurance men send out flyers wanting to give you quotes and trying to get your business. Well, I got a flyer from a State from Insurance agent name Roberto Martinez and I thought wow another agent name Roberto Martinez but did not think much more about it. I was on another site and found out that "bachelor" Roberto have moved to Colorado and had raised a lot of money. (I forgot what for). I did a little checking and found out that yes indeed Roberto's office is about 4-5 miles from me. I have driven past his office a few times but never saw a need to go meet him as it would purely be fangirling.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:04 am

Rosepetal wrote:That great for Roberto! I have to tell you all a story. You now how insurance men send out flyers wanting  to give you quotes and trying to get your business. Well, I got a flyer from a State from Insurance agent name Roberto Martinez  and I thought wow another agent name Roberto Martinez but did not think much more about it. I was on another site and found out that "bachelor" Roberto have moved to Colorado and had raised a lot of money. (I forgot what for). I did a little checking and found out that yes indeed Roberto's office is about 4-5 miles from me. I have driven past his office a few times but never saw a need to go meet him as it would purely be fangirling.

That's so cool! You've shown a lot of restraint. If I lived 5 miles away from Roberto...I'm embarrassed to say what I would do. Probably just faint when he flashed me those dimples.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Bahaha me too, nothatgirl!

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:51 pm

We must leave right near each other @Rosepetal because I've driven by his office numerous times as well.

I'm still waiting for the day I run into him while out hiking. I feel think it's bound to happen at some point.

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 87b72b10 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 86669110 Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:29 pm

You both show incredible restraint.  I would dump my insurance agent in a hot second and have lots of things to discuss with Roberto as I transferred my business to him.  I'm sure it would take lots of meetings for me to fully understand all the perks being his client had to offer. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud :hearts love:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088