SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 7 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by George1218 Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:12 pm

DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
albean99 wrote:
XQZME wrote:

Ali is a fool.... :yes:

I know a lot of people think so but not me. Looks aren't everything. I have a feeling they just weren't compatible and there were 2 in the relationship and 2 sides to every breakup.

I agree We don't know the whole story & probably never will. No matter how much they loved each other, they were unhappy more than they were happy together - & no one should have to live that way.

Both Ali & Roberto deserve a good, loving relationship - I'm just glad they realized it wasn't w/eachother BEFORE they got married.

ITA, I like both Ali and Roberto and think that they really did give it a chance. They lasted a year and a half before they broke up.
I had secretly hoped that Ali and Roberto would get back together.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by HowSoonIsNow Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Kimmy wrote:Did he look that good on the show? I mean I know I always thought he was hot but dayum!

As Mr. Big would say, "Absaf*kinglutely"!
:yes:
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 am

*fans self violently to cool off* *faints* :thud

wheeeew he is lookin amazing - i think not getting a dose of R is making me starved for more so anything - any pic has that much more of an effect.....

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 am

Pics of Roberto aren't easy to come by. giggling Anyway, here is the photo gallery slideshow of the charity baseball game for kids in Charleston. Each slideshow pic will change automatically. Roberto, Kiptyn and Tenley are in several of the pictures.

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/19197689/photo-gallery-slim-down-the-south-celebrity-softball-game-2012

Articles
http://www.abcnews4.com/story/19197742/real-stars
http://www.abcnews4.com/story/19195958/louies-kids-brings-star-power-to-fighting-childhood-obesity

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 am

:Smiley:

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Bilde_12

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Bilde_13

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Bilde_14

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Seanie10Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 7 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 am

He is plain beautiful. I love me some still-waters-run-deep-tall-dark-and-handsome men! beatingheart beatingheart

After seeing these pictures, I want Roberto on my TV again!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:13 pm

veg_out wrote:He is plain beautiful. I love me some still-waters-run-deep-tall-dark-and-handsome men! beatingheart beatingheart

After seeing these pictures, I want Roberto on my TV again!

tell me about it -- i freakin miss him and i don't even know the dude!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
DeAnna/JenFan wrote:
albean99 wrote:
XQZME wrote:

Ali is a fool.... :yes:

I know a lot of people think so but not me. Looks aren't everything. I have a feeling they just weren't compatible and there were 2 in the relationship and 2 sides to every breakup.

I agree We don't know the whole story & probably never will. No matter how much they loved each other, they were unhappy more than they were happy together - & no one should have to live that way.

Both Ali & Roberto deserve a good, loving relationship - I'm just glad they realized it wasn't w/eachother BEFORE they got married.

I strongly suspect they were not encouraged to break up prior to when they did and endured a lot more of having to be together than either desired. Timing is everything with this franchise.

I agree with that!

Thanks for the pic guys! I have some new pics to make avis with! High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
Kimmy wrote:Did he look that good on the show? I mean I know I always thought he was hot but dayum!

As Mr. Big would say, "Absaf*kinglutely"!
:yes:

I think Roberto looks even hotter now!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 am

He sure is easy on the eye Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Roberto's interview on ABC4 in Charleston regarding the Slim Down the South Baseball Charity event for kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayvBh4U7AoA&list=UUEeVu_FTsrmfBs8H2tMLD0A&index=2&feature=plcp

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 pm

LaureanT wrote:Roberto's interview on ABC4 in Charleston regarding the Slim Down the South Baseball Charity event for kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayvBh4U7AoA&list=UUEeVu_FTsrmfBs8H2tMLD0A&index=2&feature=plcp

Thank you, LT! Any chance that Rob would return back to the East Coast permanently or is he pretty established now in San Diego? Interesting that he was linked with ABC and a charitable cause! (I'm torn between Rob and Arie for Bach.)
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088