Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LibbyBell on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Libby in the preview of the show it said the unexpected does happen.

I know the quote but, we don't really know what the "unexpected" is do we? or who it's about? Maybe, I missed it?

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am

Libby in the preview of the show it said the unexpected does happen.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well as I see several things are showing so far that JP might not be final 1 at all, including the comment from ashley that the expected do happens.

What do you mean?

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 am

Well as I see several things are showing so far that JP might not be final 1 at all, including the comment from ashley that the expected do happens.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:not that I recall - I'd have to go back and watch.

the morning Bent left all the guys were there and JP was wearing different clothes than what he was wearing when he got his date card --- of course they could have decided to shoot that before/after Bent left and had them change clothes so it appear to happen the night before???

I rewatched too- no mention of "tonight" but, I did notice that although the date was possibly Constantine, West or JP, West wasn't shown at all. Only Ben C. Constantine and JP were in the shot. No real reason they wouldn't have shown others if they were there since, if it was shot while the others were at the group date, he would have been there.I guess that is one of the things that made me think that it was shot the morning of the date... my bad for "jumping" (which I'm always prone to do!)

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 am

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

Oh~ I noticed! :gotcha: :bad girl

He's Mr. Hot pants!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good name seeing AS it appears that his butt is on fire rofl :Nod:

Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:34 am

not that I recall - I'd have to go back and watch.

the morning Bent left all the guys were there and JP was wearing different clothes than what he was wearing when he got his date card --- of course they could have decided to shoot that before/after Bent left and had them change clothes so it appear to happen the night before???

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP's date card arrived when the group date was in progress - remember there were only the few guys in the house when it came.

But, didn't he say something about the date being that night? I guess I just thought fewer guys were called to be on the set not that the others weren't there... off to rewatch!! Smiley

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 am

JP's date card arrived when the group date was in progress - remember there were only the few guys in the house when it came.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Totally producer driven, at first I thought the at-home date was a result of Bentley leaving and Ash changing the plans - but we know that it was originally planned for them to stay home and not go out from the date card. But I still believe TPTB knew exacly when Bent was leaving and decided it would prolly be better to not have her try and do an all day/into the evening date with JP and rather have a comfy setup for them - and they threw in the jammies for good measure. I can't imagine a grown man bringing jammies on a first date - wouldn't they much rather just go commando???? :what:

I've wondered about the timing and the date card, as well. Could it be that the date card was sent after Bentley left and TPTB already could see that Ash wouldn't be up for a night on the town? Also, YES, it would be awkward for a guy to bring jammies on a date!! No doubt the production manager on the set had the wardrobe person grab a pair! I doubt that JP had a clue that would happen. :giggle:

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 am

Totally producer driven, at first I thought the at-home date was a result of Bentley leaving and Ash changing the plans - but we know that it was originally planned for them to stay home and not go out from the date card. But I still believe TPTB knew exacly when Bent was leaving and decided it would prolly be better to not have her try and do an all day/into the evening date with JP and rather have a comfy setup for them - and they threw in the jammies for good measure. I can't imagine a grown man bringing jammies on a first date - wouldn't they much rather just go commando???? :what:

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When Ashely comes out in PJ's she appears to say to JP Where did you get those and he said I don't know. So OK what guy brings PJ's to a first date? This whole PJ thing had to be producer driven and meant to happen whether Bently had left or not...don't you think? Or at least producer driven after they knew Bently was leaving.

Yes, I totally agree.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum