SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:40 am

Princess81320 wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
debt2dreams wrote:
San wrote:I think because we haven't seen much of Ash and Ben together, I am firmly on the Jash train. But once we do see them together, I may fall in love with them as a couple as well. :Nod:

Jash?....I was thinking J-Pash, like J-lo :P

I like Jash.

So Ryan and Ashley...would be team Rash? :laughingoutlou

So i guess if it was Ben it would be Team Bash :A-okay:

If it was Constantine it would be Cash :giggle:

Or it could also be Dash! :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 pm

NaplesGirl wrote:
I don't understand it either, happy2beme. Bentley is not even attractive to me, there's something simian or cro-magnon about his head. If JP is the F-1 (or anyone) it would be really hard to watch her fall for this jack-ape.

He has a short-forehead ... but maybe Ashley is trying to balance out the forehead genes .... no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:26 am

LOL, Lucy, that is too much!!! :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 am

So excited for the show tomorrow!! :crazy dance: jumping :shimmie: Minus Bentley and Ashley crying/devastated.... :Frown:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 am

San wrote:So excited for the show tomorrow!! :crazy dance: jumping :shimmie: Minus Bentley and Ashley crying/devastated.... :Frown:

Me too, San. Is it Monday night yet? Can't wait for my five minutes of Jash! :Oh yeah:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:So excited for the show tomorrow!! :crazy dance: jumping :shimmie: Minus Bentley and Ashley crying/devastated.... :Frown:

Me too, San. Is it Monday night yet? Can't wait for my five minutes of Jash! :Oh yeah:

If we minus the Bentley and Ashley fiasco plus the nasty roasting and the Jeff the masked dude , 5 minutes is all that will probably be left for JP and Ashley . They are gonna milk this Bentley thing for all it's worth. :Frown:
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:12 am

LuvnIt wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:So excited for the show tomorrow!! Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 2259719795 Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 2356543930 Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 818790231 Minus Bentley and Ashley crying/devastated.... Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1498946960

Me too, San. Is it Monday night yet? Can't wait for my five minutes of Jash! Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1844260236

If we minus the Bentley and Ashley fiasco plus the nasty roasting and the Jeff the masked dude , 5 minutes is all that will probably be left for JP and Ashley . They are gonna milk this Bentley thing for all it's worth. Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1498946960

The worst part is that isn't the end of Bentley. TPTB just had to bring him back in episode 6. Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 722753432
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 am

Love_Me wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:So excited for the show tomorrow!! Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 2259719795 Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 2356543930 Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 818790231 Minus Bentley and Ashley crying/devastated.... Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1498946960

Me too, San. Is it Monday night yet? Can't wait for my five minutes of Jash! Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1844260236

If we minus the Bentley and Ashley fiasco plus the nasty roasting and the Jeff the masked dude , 5 minutes is all that will probably be left for JP and Ashley . They are gonna milk this Bentley thing for all it's worth. Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1498946960

The worst part is that isn't the end of Bentley. TPTB just had to bring him back in episode 6. Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 722753432

And he's probably brought up in episode 4 and 5 before his return as well no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 am

Love_Me wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Yes, Love Me and remember Chris justified it by saying they brought Bentley back because Ashley wanted them to. And they always do what the lead wants. And they never interfere because they have to let everything roll out in it's natural course. :bad girl: clap3
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 am

happy2bme wrote:
NaplesGirl wrote: :Cutecupcake: I can't wait until Monday night!!!

JP date!!! Jumping hearts

Me too, although I think tptb have really gone too far with the Bently thing. If we thought Emily was upset with Brad kissing and wooing the other women, think of the F1 watching and hearing (after all the editing) that Bently, would have been her choice. For the life of me I will never understand why tptb want to bring two people together too only make it more difficult for them to last after the show. Drama or not, I would think that they would want to build and audience with successes.

Quite simply, The Bachelor/Bachelorette is first and foremost ( and I mean foremost) a business venture, and just like any other business they have to look at the bottom line. It is unfortunate, but if they gave us a sweet, love story like Ryan and Trista every time in 2011's TV market, they would tank because it would be instantly and loudly booed as too boring.
They are interested first and foremost in ratings and advertising dollars which equals business.
They care first and foremost for the business end of the venture. Next they care for the relationship.

Now, if you will look back, we often have a single parent with a date in the 3rd episode.

We don't see Bentley getting a date in the 3rd episode in spite of the fact that Bentley is a single parent. You can bet that Ashley made it known to them that she was attracted to Bentley and would like to have a date with him.

Therefore, I do think that although they were going to milk the drama for the ratings, they were protecting Ashley. They knew what Bentley was ALL ABOUT, and they did not give him one of those 3rd episode dates, and the chance to advance into the F4 and just tear her up and blow her whole season to bits.

I personally think that psychologically Bentley was DeAnna's Graham and Jillian's Wes - that guy that they had fanatized about but never dreamed they would ever have a shot with: Graham was so smoking hot with those abs, and DeAnna fell instantly into lust - DeAnna and the board of women with her. Jillian made no secret about she would love a country singer, and there was Wes who only wanted to record his album on his due date.

I think Bentley fulfills some kind of fantasy - maybe forbidden fruit or badboy - for Ashley. I think she fell head over heels in a fantasy crush for Bentley.
I don't know if any of you remember being a teen-ager and having a bad unrequited crush on someone hmmm, but those crushes at the time can feel very real.

Last edited by Bloomers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor grammar)

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 am

Bloomers wrote:

Quite simply, The Bachelor/Bachelorette is first and foremost ( and I mean foremost) a business venture, and just like any other business they have to look at the bottom line. It is unfortunate, but if they gave us a sweet, love story like Ryan and Trista every time in 2011's TV market, they would tank because it would be instantly and loudly booed as too boring.
They are interested first and foremost in ratings and advertising dollars which equals business.
They care first and foremost for the business end of the venture. Next they care for the relationship.

Now, if you will look back. We often have a single parent with a date in the 3rd episode.

We don't see Bentley getting a date in the 3rd episode in spite of the fact that Bentley is a single parent. You can bet that Ashley made it known to them that she was attracted to Bentley and would like to have a date with him.

Therefore, I do think that although they were going to milk the drama for the ratings, they were protecting Ashley. They knew what Bentley was ALL ABOUT, and they did not give him one of those 3rd episode dates, and the chance to advance into the F4 and just tear her up and blow her whole season to bits.

I personally think that psychologically Bentley was DeAnna's Graham and Jillian's Wes - that guy that they had fanatized about but never dreamed they would ever have a shot with: Graham was so smoking hot with those abs, and DeAnna fell instantly into lust - DeAnna and the board of women with her. Jillian made no secret about she would love a country singer, and there was Wes who only wanted to record his album on his due date.

I think Bentley fulfills some kind of fantasy - maybe forbidden fruit or badboy - for Ashley. I think she fell head over heels in a fantasy crush for Bentley.
I don't know if any of you remember being a teen-ager and having a bad unrequited crush on someone hmmm, but those crushes at the time can feel very real.

How about Ali's Frank? The sensitive and tortured artiste with his thumb ring and carefree ways of the 6 week long trip to Paireee before retiring to the family basement?

Honestly, I don't think any of those girls "fell in love" with their respective albatross, but like you said, those men represented something for them that they wanted. Ali wanting some brilliant artist or whatever, Jill wanting a country singer, Deanna wanting the hottest guy in school, and now Ashley wanting-and I hate to say it- to play with fire and change the badboy who's hot and cold with her. At the end of the day, most of them got over it. Ali fell in love with a steady, stable man, Deanna is with a dorky teacher, and even Jill fell for a much less dangerous type of player- he's not all bad, just cannot commit like she wants. I have full faith that once the haze cleared and she calmed down, Ash also went for a loving man who made her feel secure and happy instead of keeping her on edge. Like I already said, judging by her confident demeanor in interviews, I think she found what she should have been looking for in the very beginning.

PS: And I thought I'd have nothing to post about on the train this morning. Thanks Bloomers! kisses kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Now, if you will look back. We often have a single parent with a date in the 3rd episode.

How about Ali's Frank? The sensitive and tortured artiste with his thumb ring and carefree ways of the 6 week long trip to Paireee before retiring to the family basement?

Honestly, I don't think any of those girls "fell in love" with their respective albatross, but like you said, those men represented something for them that they wanted. Ali wanting some brilliant artist or whatever, Jill wanting a country singer, Deanna wanting the hottest guy in school, and now Ashley wanting-and I hate to say it- to play with fire and change the badboy who's hot and cold with her. At the end of the day, most of them got over it. Ali fell in love with a steady, stable man, Deanna is with a dorky teacher, and even Jill fell for a much less dangerous type of player- he's not all bad, just cannot commit like she wants. I have full faith that once the haze cleared and she calmed down, Ash also went for a loving man who made her feel secure and happy instead of keeping her on edge. Like I already said, judging by her confident demeanor in interviews, I think she found what she should have been looking for in the very beginning.PS: And I thought I'd have nothing to post about on the train this morning. Thanks Bloomers! kisses kisses

Note, though, that they didn't leave that up to chance. Whereas Graham, Frank, and Wes got the first dates which indicated the interest, Bentley never got a date - and I am convinced she requested that Bentley have a date.
Also look at the pattern of single parents having Ep. 3 dates: Jason, Stephanie, Ella, Emily. I think they knew Bentley was hazardous, and they also knew that she -like DeAnna - might not let him go on her own if he got that date and really insinuated himself into the process. Therefore, I believe they told him that he was NOT getting a date, and he told them he wanted to leave. At that point, they decided how the storyline would work to their best advantage. That is my best edit take.

Furthermore, my opinion, but to me it is not whether the Bachelorettes actually "fell" for those characters as much as they felt like they did. The feeling was extremely real and powerful at the time, and it was that with which they had to deal.
If Graham had chosen to stay, would Graham have been F1? That was out of her hands.
What about Wes? He says he told her he wouldn't marry her, and he made it clear to the producers, her, and everybody else that he had this due date to produce his album. That was his priority in life. He was going to make that due date to record his album come H*ll or high water, and that meant he would have to leave the show before it finished filming.
We knew they had wanted a country western music singer for a bachelor, so I think they were willing to take Wes anyway they could get him; however, when Jill took such a shine to him, and Wes refused to capitulate, I personally feel like they made him pay for it with that edit.
In retrospect, we now know that it was not Wes that had the girlfriend - it was Ed. Wes, to his credit, never made any bones that he had a record to record. He was what he was!
Our evidence showed Frank told them as early as the 2nd episode that he was in over his head and wanted out. In my opinion, the fact that they would not let him go means that Ali really, really did want him, and they were hoping like crazy maybe they'd win him over. I think they at least wanted a decent F2 out of him.
Ali isn't stupid, and I think she probably would have "outgrown" Frank by the FRC, but she definitely wanted him at the beginning.

Now, something I would like to point out....It is true that we can't take everything Chris Harrison says as the truth. He is a company man. He gets his check from them, and that feeds his family.
However, there are times when he is dead on the money, and people do NOT want to believe him because they don't want to believe him.
There is a definte case in point from last season that I am going to bring to remembrance which I kept bringing up, and I couldn't get anybody to pay attention!
In a main interview, Chris Harrison asked the clear questioning remark: Does Brad want to be that guy that drags Emily all the way to F2 (FRC) only to put her through that again? ( all the emotional upheaval of losing in love again) The insinuation was that Brad didn't want to be seen again as a jerk, and Emily wasn't F2.

Chantal had been declared the spoiled F1. Even though she looked like an F2 to me, Chantal and Brad had tremendous physical chemistry, and the board was wildly in love with Chantal. In addition, Brad wasn't touching and acting around Emily like he SHOULD around an F1. It was an all around wacky F1/F2 edit for the whole season.

I could not get anybody to listen to me, but Chris Harrison was giving us a dead on- head's-up clue.

I am inclined to believe what he is saying so earnestly about Ashley and Bentley. This edit so far is pretty wacky, too. The only thing I can see, so far, is that Ashley has fallen for Bentley and is crushed - accrording to CH - can she really overcome it (really, truly) and fall for F1, whoever that is?

This may well be our F1 storyline for the season. I sure don't see anything. :greenman:

I myself am going to watch those Chris Harrison interviews for clues. I am also going to read both his and Ashley's blogs, keeping in mind that Brad gave away that F1 changed from Chantal to Emily in Anquilla in his blog that week when he said, "Love is in the air." The only contestant - the only one at all in that episode- that love remotely resembled was Emily.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat