Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

do you think he borrowed them from CH? :laughing:

and good one mnmhughs :missclap:
I'm shocked sleazeball MF didn't have JP come out in his hanes boxers, seems more up MF alley. Not that I would have complained. AHEM!

drooling :awesome:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 56
Location : Mall of America...Shoppin' till I drop!

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

@northernviewer wrote:
@Jeepers wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

do you think he borrowed them from CH? :laughing:

and good one mnmhughs :missclap:
I'm shocked sleazeball MF didn't have JP come out in his hanes boxers, seems more up MF alley. Not that I would have complained. AHEM!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

do you think he borrowed them from CH? :laughing:

and good one mnmhughs :missclap:

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry, but I can't imagine not being on my very best appearance and performance with a new guy I was hot for, even if I was feeling sad. I'd rise to the occasion. I almost fainted when she came out in jammies and her glasses (since she usually wears contacs). It's just not sexy. After several dates sure, but first date? Bizarre. Suspect I love Ash though and hope it works for her.

I can see your point and I know I'd want to look my best on a date and on tv ... but after her ego taking a beating at the roast and then Bentley leaving, I think she was emotionally drained and just wanted to relax. Also, I think she needed JP to see the real her and not the made up tv person and the reason I say this is that I think that she wants to be loved for who she is Ashley the girl, not Ashley the Bachelorette. She's feeling so insecure that the guys are disappointed that she's the 'ette ... can you just imagine how she'd be feeling if she knew what Bentley said in his PI's?? yep, I think she needed that date to be "real" and that's why she put on loungewear and glasses. I can see why she did it, and if she actually fell asleep on JP, I think that's a good sign as they probably were cuddling and she felt relaxed after a stressful and day and just dozed off. I don't think it was from boredom, that's for sure!

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry, but I can't imagine not being on my very best appearance and performance with a new guy I was hot for, even if I was feeling sad. I'd rise to the occasion. I almost fainted when she came out in jammies and her glasses (since she usually wears contacs). It's just not sexy. After several dates sure, but first date? Bizarre. Suspect I love Ash though and hope it works for her.

At least he won't be surprised the morning after the FRC! :giggle:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 am

And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on lol

Jeepers

Posts : 6521
Join date : 2011-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 am

Well JP has seen her at all the cocktail parties & RC's all dolled up and when she came to the house pick up dates (William, Bency), so he knows how good she can look. It's not like a first date where you never saw the person all made up and looking their best before the first date (like in the real world).

It reminded me of Trista and Ryan's last chance date bigtime. Trista had the glasses on, hardly any makeup and her hair pulled back. And she knew he was F1 BUT she didn't know for sure if he's propose, so that's his final vision of her before the next day at the FRC. The only difference is that it was her first date with JP and it was Trista's last date with Ryan.


Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by IrishGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am

Sorry, but I can't imagine not being on my very best appearance and performance with a new guy I was hot for, even if I was feeling sad. I'd rise to the occasion. I almost fainted when she came out in jammies and her glasses (since she usually wears contacs). It's just not sexy. After several dates sure, but first date? Bizarre. Suspect I love Ash though and hope it works for her.

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : SoCal

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Max64 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great convo going on this morning. The point about figuring out why something is left in the edit is crucial to understanding what we're watching. It was pointed out elsewhere that Ashley and JP ordered in chinese food and she actually fell asleep in his arms on their date, but that was cut out of the edit. And yet, they left in the part about his dating history. There's a reason they make the choices they do in the editing bay.

IA ..Its in there for a reason. Maybe Ben's comment to JP after he got the "home" date may mean something too. Didn't he quip that Ash may just send him home? The Cupcake conversation springs to mind too.

Something that disturbed me a little last night was that Ash took off her make up and glad rags and put on her pjs and glasses. That stuff is great when you truely know someone to relax etc but I thought it a little odd that she wasn't trying to impress him or flirt with him, like she was when baby talking with Bentley. That look was a bit of a passion killer! Then to top it all she falls asleep. Surely you would want to use every moment available to get to know someone. That signals to me that she's super comfortable with jp but I'm not so sure she wants to "attract" him.

That date had Ali/ChrisL flu date written all over it to me. It was all about what JP could do for Ashley, how he could comfort her, satisfy her needs. That's great -- those are qualities she needs in "the one" and JP rose to the occasion beautifully, but going forward she needs to give to JP also. They still have time, but the next time they're together I'll be looking for passion coming from Ashley towards JP. It's tricky because Ali/ChrisL were edited to look like their relationship was completely two-way, but after the fact Ali came forward and said it more 'just friends'. I'm not sure it will be obvious to viewers what the real relationship is between Ashley and JP, particularly if Ben F's time continues to be non-existent in the edit.

These editors know what they're doing.

I understand what you are saying about their date, it could really go either way, depending on how you look at it. Ashley said hanging out at home is her favorite date, and she thanked JP for letting her be herself. .."this is me" . But the one thing that I guess trumps the casualness of their date is Ashley's comment "JP over Bentely in the kiss department". She also makes the comment in ep 2 about wanting to kiss JP, so she must think of him more than just a friend.

Max64

Posts : 3492
Join date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With Bentley leaving, I wonder who got his 1/1 date next week.... Ames or Constantine?? cause you know that he would have been a shoo-in for one :vomit:

If Bentley hadn't left,we know he would have gotten a rose. Would that have sent William home or someone else?

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

That date had Ali/ChrisL flu date written all over it to me. It was all about what JP could do for Ashley, how he could comfort her, satisfy her needs. That's great -- those are qualities she needs in "the one" and JP rose to the occasion beautifully, but going forward she needs to give to JP also. They still have time, but the next time they're together I'll be looking for passion coming from Ashley towards JP. It's tricky because Ali/ChrisL were edited to look like their relationship was completely two-way, but after the fact Ali came forward and said it more 'just friends'. I'm not sure it will be obvious to viewers what the real relationship is between Ashley and JP, particularly if Ben F's time continues to be non-existent in the edit.

These editors know what they're doing.

But weren't we just talking about that the problem was that he wasn't making her comfortable because of the whole breaking up with women? So doesn't that put her on edge or at least isn't it the suggestion that she'll be on edge with him? no idea

In any case, IA that we need to see the lead pine over her F1 and it has to be a mutual thing.

Alanna

Posts : 14514
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 pm

@Reidiscool wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:Great convo going on this morning. The point about figuring out why something is left in the edit is crucial to understanding what we're watching. It was pointed out elsewhere that Ashley and JP ordered in chinese food and she actually fell asleep in his arms on their date, but that was cut out of the edit. And yet, they left in the part about his dating history. There's a reason they make the choices they do in the editing bay.

IA ..Its in there for a reason. Maybe Ben's comment to JP after he got the "home" date may mean something too. Didn't he quip that Ash may just send him home? The Cupcake conversation springs to mind too.

Something that disturbed me a little last night was that Ash took off her make up and glad rags and put on her pjs and glasses. That stuff is great when you truely know someone to relax etc but I thought it a little odd that she wasn't trying to impress him or flirt with him, like she was when baby talking with Bentley. That look was a bit of a passion killer! Then to top it all she falls asleep. Surely you would want to use every moment available to get to know someone. That signals to me that she's super comfortable with jp but I'm not so sure she wants to "attract" him.

That date had Ali/ChrisL flu date written all over it to me. It was all about what JP could do for Ashley, how he could comfort her, satisfy her needs. That's great -- those are qualities she needs in "the one" and JP rose to the occasion beautifully, but going forward she needs to give to JP also. They still have time, but the next time they're together I'll be looking for passion coming from Ashley towards JP. It's tricky because Ali/ChrisL were edited to look like their relationship was completely two-way, but after the fact Ali came forward and said it more 'just friends'. I'm not sure it will be obvious to viewers what the real relationship is between Ashley and JP, particularly if Ben F's time continues to be non-existent in the edit.

These editors know what they're doing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:16 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum