Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by reason on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:23 pm

The falling asleep is why I dont think she will choose JP

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great convo going on this morning. The point about figuring out why something is left in the edit is crucial to understanding what we're watching. It was pointed out elsewhere that Ashley and JP ordered in chinese food and she actually fell asleep in his arms on their date, but that was cut out of the edit. And yet, they left in the part about his dating history. There's a reason they make the choices they do in the editing bay.

IA ..Its in there for a reason. Maybe Ben's comment to JP after he got the "home" date may mean something too. Didn't he quip that Ash may just send him home? The Cupcake conversation springs to mind too.

Something that disturbed me a little last night was that Ash took off her make up and glad rags and put on her pjs and glasses. That stuff is great when you truely know someone to relax etc but I thought it a little odd that she wasn't trying to impress him or flirt with him, like she was when baby talking with Bentley. That look was a bit of a passion killer! Then to top it all she falls asleep. Surely you would want to use every moment available to get to know someone. That signals to me that she's super comfortable with jp but I'm not so sure she wants to "attract" him.

I fell asleep on the shoulder of a first date with a much beloved ex. After that first date, I knew he was something special that I felt comfortable and safe enough to be vulnerable and perhaps even drool a little bit on him. :laughing: I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing. I think it's probably exactly what Ashley needed since she was feeling so emotional raw and exhausted from the day.

black_tears

Female Posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great convo going on this morning. The point about figuring out why something is left in the edit is crucial to understanding what we're watching. It was pointed out elsewhere that Ashley and JP ordered in chinese food and she actually fell asleep in his arms on their date, but that was cut out of the edit. And yet, they left in the part about his dating history. There's a reason they make the choices they do in the editing bay.

IA ..Its in there for a reason. Maybe Ben's comment to JP after he got the "home" date may mean something too. Didn't he quip that Ash may just send him home? The Cupcake conversation springs to mind too.

Something that disturbed me a little last night was that Ash took off her make up and glad rags and put on her pjs and glasses. That stuff is great when you truely know someone to relax etc but I thought it a little odd that she wasn't trying to impress him or flirt with him, like she was when baby talking with Bentley. That look was a bit of a passion killer! Then to top it all she falls asleep. Surely you would want to use every moment available to get to know someone. That signals to me that she's super comfortable with jp but I'm not so sure she wants to "attract" him.

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Today I read (I've read so much...sorry I don't remember where--one of the rags I think, so it may not be true) that it was totally Ashley who brought Bentley to Hong Kong and that TPTB do what the lead wants in matters like this. So did she also ask for Ryan to be brought back? Actually, I don't think I believe either senario. TPTB wanted them back would be my guess.

I personally believe contestants coming back are totally producer induced. Even Ed's return

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With Bentley leaving, I wonder who got his 1/1 date next week.... Ames or Constantine?? cause you know that he would have been a shoo-in for one :vomit:

I wondered that too. If in Ashley's mind he were her F1 I would think TP would be pushing for a date in Ep3, but the dates were already given out before she knew Bentley was leaving. Some might say that TP knew what he was about and wanted to leave so they didn't schedule a date for him in the usual f1 3rd ep date. TPTB can't tell Ash what this dude is saying because it would interfere with the show, but now all of a sudden they have a conscience and don't want to schedule a date with Bent because they know he's leaving. Sounds like a plan to me.

I think she may have wanted to save some of her favorite guys for the overseas dates, as they tend to me more exotic and romantic when you're in foreign countries. Just a thought.

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With Bentley leaving, I wonder who got his 1/1 date next week.... Ames or Constantine?? cause you know that he would have been a shoo-in for one :vomit:

I wondered that too. If in Ashley's mind he were her F1 I would think TP would be pushing for a date in Ep3, but the dates were already given out before she knew Bentley was leaving. Some might say that TP knew what he was about and wanted to leave so they didn't schedule a date for him in the usual f1 3rd ep date. TPTB can't tell Ash what this dude is saying because it would interfere with the show, but now all of a sudden they have a conscience and don't want to schedule a date with Bent because they know he's leaving. Sounds like a plan to me.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

With Bentley leaving, I wonder who got his 1/1 date next week.... Ames or Constantine?? cause you know that he would have been a shoo-in for one :vomit:

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

@northernviewer wrote:
Babycakee wrote:I guess I don't understand how it can be said JP is the only one on the radar. William fell a little from grace this week but he had a 1:1 date that went super!! Her date with Mickey went well too and I can't remember without going back and watching but she had some pretty nice things to say about him. Ryan seems to be standing out amongst the rest too. Bentley took up quite a bit of time but for the casual viewer I would say it could be a toss up between any of the 4 mentioned here.

Ben could certainly still be F1. It's so hard to speculate on that right now since we have literally not seen any quality time between him and Ashley. This is going way back but Season 2 or 3... (Andrew Firestone's season) Jen Schefft was F1 and she was almost nonexistent until right before HTD. There's so much time left.. I hope we get more SC's than the measly ones we had last year Smiley

I can't speak for anybody else, but for me when talking about the final 4 guys of JP, Ben, Constantine and Ames..... JP is the only guy that is noteworthy at this point.

Yep, I know what you're saying. You're talking from a spoiler viewer point... I was just trying to look at it from a casual "nonspoiled" viewers point. And I assumed, and shouldn't have, that you thought JP was F1. Seems we were just on different pages :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

@Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:Could Ryan have more to do with the finale than we are giving him credit for right now............somehow, his return might sway the ending in one way or another??
This is interesting to ponder, Coastal. It is confusing to me why Ashley sends Ryan home. Is she influenced by what the other guys are saying about him? Did she realize he feels more strongly for her than she does for him?

And why does Ryan come back? Was it Ryan or producer driven? Did Ash ask for Ryan to come back realizing she made a mistake?

It's possible Ryan's return can sway the ending, but like Chris told Ashley, if Bentley was that into her he wouldn't be going home. If Ash was that into Ryan, would she have sent him home? It's just not making sense to me. :greenman:

yea, I don't know myself..........I keep trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle, but one is really missing, and for some reason..........call it a gutt feeling/or just a feeling that things aren't adding up............but I really feel that Ryan's departure/return are for a major reason and not just to satisfy someone's whim??

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Babycakee wrote:I guess I don't understand how it can be said JP is the only one on the radar. William fell a little from grace this week but he had a 1:1 date that went super!! Her date with Mickey went well too and I can't remember without going back and watching but she had some pretty nice things to say about him. Ryan seems to be standing out amongst the rest too. Bentley took up quite a bit of time but for the casual viewer I would say it could be a toss up between any of the 4 mentioned here.

Ben could certainly still be F1. It's so hard to speculate on that right now since we have literally not seen any quality time between him and Ashley. This is going way back but Season 2 or 3... (Andrew Firestone's season) Jen Schefft was F1 and she was almost nonexistent until right before HTD. There's so much time left.. I hope we get more SC's than the measly ones we had last year Smiley

I can't speak for anybody else, but for me when talking about the final 4 guys of JP, Ben, Constantine and Ames..... JP is the only guy that is noteworthy at this point.

northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:37 pm

I guess I don't understand how it can be said JP is the only one on the radar. William fell a little from grace this week but he had a 1:1 date that went super!! Her date with Mickey went well too and I can't remember without going back and watching but she had some pretty nice things to say about him. Ryan seems to be standing out amongst the rest too. Bentley took up quite a bit of time but for the casual viewer I would say it could be a toss up between any of the 4 mentioned here.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Today I read (I've read so much...sorry I don't remember where--one of the rags I think, so it may not be true) that it was totally Ashley who brought Bentley to Hong Kong and that TPTB do what the lead wants in matters like this. So did she also ask for Ryan to be brought back? Actually, I don't think I believe either senario. TPTB wanted them back would be my guess.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum