SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 81 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:22 am

San wrote:
Jeepers wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

Oh~ I noticed! :gotcha: :bad girl:

He's Mr. Hot pants!!
Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 81 Mrhotpants

rotfl :gotcha:
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 81 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 am

This is hilarious!!! Amazing. :bigsmile:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:02 am

Jeepers wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

Nor her carpet slippers.:D I have some of those UGG slippers and my husband ribs me and tells me I look just like my mother when I wear them!!!
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 am

Max64 wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:Great convo going on this morning. The point about figuring out why something is left in the edit is crucial to understanding what we're watching. It was pointed out elsewhere that Ashley and JP ordered in chinese food and she actually fell asleep in his arms on their date, but that was cut out of the edit. And yet, they left in the part about his dating history. There's a reason they make the choices they do in the editing bay.

IA ..Its in there for a reason. Maybe Ben's comment to JP after he got the "home" date may mean something too. Didn't he quip that Ash may just send him home? The Cupcake conversation springs to mind too.

Something that disturbed me a little last night was that Ash took off her make up and glad rags and put on her pjs and glasses. That stuff is great when you truely know someone to relax etc but I thought it a little odd that she wasn't trying to impress him or flirt with him, like she was when baby talking with Bentley. That look was a bit of a passion killer! Then to top it all she falls asleep. Surely you would want to use every moment available to get to know someone. That signals to me that she's super comfortable with jp but I'm not so sure she wants to "attract" him.

That date had Ali/ChrisL flu date written all over it to me. It was all about what JP could do for Ashley, how he could comfort her, satisfy her needs. That's great -- those are qualities she needs in "the one" and JP rose to the occasion beautifully, but going forward she needs to give to JP also. They still have time, but the next time they're together I'll be looking for passion coming from Ashley towards JP. It's tricky because Ali/ChrisL were edited to look like their relationship was completely two-way, but after the fact Ali came forward and said it more 'just friends'. I'm not sure it will be obvious to viewers what the real relationship is between Ashley and JP, particularly if Ben F's time continues to be non-existent in the edit.

These editors know what they're doing.

I understand what you are saying about their date, it could really go either way, depending on how you look at it. Ashley said hanging out at home is her favorite date, and she thanked JP for letting her be herself. .."this is me" . But the one thing that I guess trumps the casualness of their date is Ashley's comment "JP over Bentely in the kiss department". She also makes the comment in ep 2 about wanting to kiss JP, so she must think of him more than just a friend.

IA the casualness of their date may turn out to be a plus or a minus. JP definitely put some passion in those kisses but I didn't feel Ash responded with quite the same enthusiasm and was closed mouth for the most part. It may be that she was still reeling from the hurt of the past few days or it may be that she just wasn't as into him in that way. It makes me wonder if JP is not F1 whether the "it" factor conversation was left in because he's great in every way but the "it" was missing for Ash. JMO and playing devil's advocate as usual! :twisted:
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 am

When Ashely comes out in PJ's she appears to say to JP Where did you get those and he said I don't know. So OK what guy brings PJ's to a first date? This whole PJ thing had to be producer driven and meant to happen whether Bently had left or not...don't you think? Or at least producer driven after they knew Bently was leaving.

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 81 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 am

northernviewer wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but I can't imagine not being on my very best appearance and performance with a new guy I was hot for, even if I was feeling sad. I'd rise to the occasion. I almost fainted when she came out in jammies and her glasses (since she usually wears contacs). It's just not sexy. After several dates sure, but first date? Bizarre. Suspect I love Ash though and hope it works for her.

I can see your point and I know I'd want to look my best on a date and on tv ... but after her ego taking a beating at the roast and then Bentley leaving, I think she was emotionally drained and just wanted to relax. Also, I think she needed JP to see the real her and not the made up tv person and the reason I say this is that I think that she wants to be loved for who she is Ashley the girl, not Ashley the Bachelorette. She's feeling so insecure that the guys are disappointed that she's the 'ette ... can you just imagine how she'd be feeling if she knew what Bentley said in his PI's?? yep, I think she needed that date to be "real" and that's why she put on loungewear and glasses. I can see why she did it, and if she actually fell asleep on JP, I think that's a good sign as they probably were cuddling and she felt relaxed after a stressful and day and just dozed off. I don't think it was from boredom, that's for sure!

After Monday night’s show I had to rinse the disgust out of my mouth and decided an episode of Deanna’s season would fit the bill – and much to my delight and surprise it was the episode where Deanna reamed out the guys for ignoring her during the bar-b-que party they invited her to and she sent home Fred and Robert. Now to my point – when she was all cuddled with Jason after having sent the two men home she first went and changed into comfies and they cuddled and kissed on a doublewide lounger. That reminded me of the Ash/JP comfy date.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:15 am

cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:

Oh~ I noticed! :gotcha: :bad girl:

He's Mr. Hot pants!!
Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 81 Mrhotpants

rotfl :gotcha:

Seeing that picture, the song by Andy Kim "Fire, Baby I'm Fire" immediately came to mind. Blast from the past. :awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSDbK0cjWq0
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 am

deedreamer wrote:When Ashely comes out in PJ's she appears to say to JP Where did you get those and he said I don't know. So OK what guy brings PJ's to a first date? This whole PJ thing had to be producer driven and meant to happen whether Bently had left or not...don't you think? Or at least producer driven after they knew Bently was leaving.

Yes, I totally agree.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 am

Totally producer driven, at first I thought the at-home date was a result of Bentley leaving and Ash changing the plans - but we know that it was originally planned for them to stay home and not go out from the date card. But I still believe TPTB knew exacly when Bent was leaving and decided it would prolly be better to not have her try and do an all day/into the evening date with JP and rather have a comfy setup for them - and they threw in the jammies for good measure. I can't imagine a grown man bringing jammies on a first date - wouldn't they much rather just go commando???? :what:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 am

anders wrote:Totally producer driven, at first I thought the at-home date was a result of Bentley leaving and Ash changing the plans - but we know that it was originally planned for them to stay home and not go out from the date card. But I still believe TPTB knew exacly when Bent was leaving and decided it would prolly be better to not have her try and do an all day/into the evening date with JP and rather have a comfy setup for them - and they threw in the jammies for good measure. I can't imagine a grown man bringing jammies on a first date - wouldn't they much rather just go commando???? :what:

I've wondered about the timing and the date card, as well. Could it be that the date card was sent after Bentley left and TPTB already could see that Ash wouldn't be up for a night on the town? Also, YES, it would be awkward for a guy to bring jammies on a date!! No doubt the production manager on the set had the wardrobe person grab a pair! I doubt that JP had a clue that would happen. :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 am

JP's date card arrived when the group date was in progress - remember there were only the few guys in the house when it came.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 am

anders wrote:JP's date card arrived when the group date was in progress - remember there were only the few guys in the house when it came.

But, didn't he say something about the date being that night? I guess I just thought fewer guys were called to be on the set not that the others weren't there... off to rewatch!! Smiley

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat