Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by NadjaM on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Next week is going to be awful.

Emily Maynard became an adored+envied mini celebrity from the show. People are still infatuated with her and checking Possessionista religiously to find out what Emily's wearing, how Emily styles her hair, what nail polish Emily uses, etc. The guys want to date her and the girls want to be her.

If I were Ashley, I would also be ragingly insecure that the contestants for her show would be disappointed when they learned that The Bachelorette wasn't Emily. It looks like the guys exploit that insecurity next week and she's in shambles. So hurt.

Episode 3 is going to rough. I wonder how much of the meltdown is actually about Bentley, or just reinforcing (somewhat proving) her fear that maybe some of the guys wanted Emily and not her. :(

NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Me too! How could she be so over the moon and it is only Episode 3 ?!? The lengths that this show goes to make this cr@p up is incredible. I may be stupid enough to watch this show but not gullible enough to believe these story lines.

I've wondered about storyline vs. "reality" where Bentley/Ash are concerned as well. However, given Ashley's insecurities, I've also wondered if she's caught up in the "the popular boy likes me" syndrome. She's been warned about Bentley's motives, yet she could've been slightly hoping that his actions towards her meant he liked her, as opposed to being used to extend his time on the show or fulfill a storyline.

Sometimes insecurities cause poor judgement and decisions. Given the bubble of the show, the "stress and pressure" she refers to and her own demons, she just very well may have believed Bentley liked her and part of her fell into his trap.

It will be interesting to see how she handles his return, as CH says "she didn't quite believe the reason he left" (my paraphrase).

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Me too! How could she be so over the moon and it is only Episode 3 ?!? The lengths that this show goes to make this cr@p up is incredible. I may be stupid enough to watch this show but not gullible enough to believe these story lines.

happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:41 pm

San wrote:I think because we haven't seen much of Ash and Ben together, I am firmly on the Jash train. But once we do see them together, I may fall in love with them as a couple as well. :Nod:

Jash?....I was thinking J-Pash, like J-lo :P

I like Jash.

So Ryan and Ashley...would be team Rash? :laughingoutlou

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 pm

San wrote:I think because we haven't seen much of Ash and Ben together, I am firmly on the Jash train. But once we do see them together, I may fall in love with them as a couple as well. :Nod:

I like Jash.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 pm

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:All I know is that when Episode 3 comes I'm going to need extra tissues and buy some cupcakes. :tissuebox :Cutecupcake:

Me too!

Cupcake time!

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:35 pm

All I know is that when Episode 3 comes I'm going to need extra tissues and buy some cupcakes. :tissuebox :Cutecupcake:

Princess81320

Female Posts : 661

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm hoping we see something between Ashley and Ben on Monday night, even just a few minutes at the roast afterparty.
We're going to have to if he's in the F2! Timesawasting!!

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm

JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm

I think because we haven't seen much of Ash and Ben together, I am firmly on the Jash train. But once we do see them together, I may fall in love with them as a couple as well. :Nod:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm hoping we see something between Ashley and Ben on Monday night, even just a few minutes at the roast afterparty.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum