Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks for following! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you Love_Me for making all of the individual threads for the past Bachelor/ette Couples! I love that idea. :jump:
And also, thank you for making the Twitter page for our Forum! You've done such a great job on this site. Now we can all enjoy it together. group hug

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Yeah, this is really really awesome, guys!! I love it Smiley

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:08 am

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks for following! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you Love_Me for making all of the individual threads for the past Bachelor/ette Couples! I love that idea. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And also, thank you for making the Twitter page for our Forum! You've done such a great job on this site. Now we can all enjoy it together. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for finding this site and helping me with it's twitter page today! I love this place! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love the new emotions you found! :D

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Yay. Following Smiley

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is a screencap of the symbol you click on to read the first unread post. The one right above the word by.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this site and icon, now I don't have to shuffle through slips of paper to see what page I left off on for each area.....so love the new site! :cheers:

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is a screencap of the symbol you click on to read the first unread post. The one right above the word by.

Love_Me I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this site and icon, now I don't have to shuffle through slips of paper to see what page I left off on for each area.....so love the new site! :cheers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So glad you are here! San, found this site and I am so happy she did! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks for everything Love_Me and San. Everyone has done a great job and the threads are perfect. Can't wait until the actual season starts!!! :D

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for everything Love_Me and San. Everyone has done a great job and the threads are perfect. Can't wait until the actual season starts!!! :D

Thanks for everything that you have found and posted. Love this place! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:40 pm

This is gonna be amazing come the summer time Smiley

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

We are going to have a blast on here when Ashley's season starts. Can't wait for the 'eye candy' and who we all would like to "sample". seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 am

I put a Follow Me twitter Button at the top of the forum. Let me know if you like it there or if it is too distracting. I am trying to add a tweet button on individual posts so you can tweet a link to a post you want to share with your followers. :D

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 pm

well duh....I wish I'd read this thread a couple weeks ago - I thought it just indicated there were new posts in the thread - didn't know it would take me to the first unread post....cool beans!!! :db:

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum