SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 41 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Chacharo Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:21 pm

IrishGal wrote:Ummm... I was just reading the F1 thread and when I moved to the final page, the whole site went black and in big red letters said:  "Forumotion Hack by Victor".  It didn't affect the things outside this website's window. Freaky.  Anyone else experience that?  I immediately signed out and back in but am kind of afraid to continue.  

Yes, it happened to me also. I hit the back button on my browser. There is a link on the black page that supposedly will take you back to the "index." I wouldn't recommend clicking the link. I also tried to get to the last page of the thread from the index by clicking on the last page and got the same black hacking page. Weird.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 41 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Chacharo Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Hurry everyone - to the basement!  giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 pm

It happened to me in another section. I closed down the tab and am running a virus scan. I've never had this happen before on a forum.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 41 Empty We've been hacked

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 am

albean99 wrote:It happened to me in another section. I closed down the tab and am running a virus scan. I've never had this happen before on a forum.

I screen captured what happened and PM'd Love_me. She's not online right now, neither is sanlee. Hopefully they will find it and fix it. It shows victorrelax and Hibo as being the posters on the 2 I found. What's really weird is that it shows victorrelax and Hibo both as registering today as posters, though the main thread page shows them having many posts. It also shows 2 bots now online. I don't think it's any of us. I never have my computer save my log info.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 am

Chacharo wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Ummm... I was just reading the F1 thread and when I moved to the final page, the whole site went black and in big red letters said:  "Forumotion Hack by Victor".  It didn't affect the things outside this website's window. Freaky.  Anyone else experience that?  I immediately signed out and back in but am kind of afraid to continue.  

Yes, it happened to me also.  I hit the back button on my browser.  There is a link on the black page that supposedly will take you back to the "index."  I wouldn't recommend clicking the link.  I also tried to get to the last page of the thread from the index by clicking on the last page and got the same black hacking page.  Weird.

Yes, but I put him on my ignore list and now I don't see it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 41 Empty Hacking?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:37 am

mimitalks wrote:
albean99 wrote:It happened to me in another section. I closed down the tab and am running a virus scan. I've never had this happen before on a forum.

I screen captured what happened and PM'd Love_me. She's not online right now, neither is sanlee. Hopefully they will find it and fix it. It shows victorrelax and Hibo as being the posters on the 2 I found. What's really weird is that it shows victorrelax and Hibo both as registering today as posters, though the main thread page shows them having many posts. It also shows 2 bots now online. I don't think it's any of us. I never have my computer save my log info.

I just sent private message on my Twitter to @bachspoilerfans to come check here to see what this is all about.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:39 am

mimitalks wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I just sent private message on my Twitter to @bachspoilerfans to come check here to see what this is all about.

Read my signature on how to get rid of the jerk!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 am

Atem  it  has also been done on spoiler free thread sleuthing for Bachelorette 9. both names Hibo and victorrelax are being used.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:50 am

mimitalks wrote:Atem  it  has also been done on spoiler free thread sleuthing for Bachelorette 9. both names Hibo and victorrelax are being used.

Put Hibo on the Foe list too then.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:55 am

atem wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Atem  it  has also been done on spoiler free thread sleuthing for Bachelorette 9. both names Hibo and victorrelax are being used.

I ignored both of them. It worked for me. Thanks for including it on your siggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:01 am

atem wrote:

:shocked!: thanks for the quick solution... I thought I had wandered into fleissland somehow.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:03 am

latergator wrote:
atem wrote:

:shocked!: thanks for the quick solution... I thought I had wandered into fleissland somehow.

I'm glad I post too much! giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47