SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 71 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by chloep Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:27 pm

So, I sound like a broken record, but could we please, please, please make Chris' section of the board only available to members until at least the season starts airing...... It won't really make a difference in the number of memberships..... We could just sleuth privately.... sad Praying

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 71 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:11 am

chloep wrote:So, I sound like a broken record, but could we please, please, please make Chris' section of the board only available to members until at least the season starts airing...... It won't really make a difference in the number of memberships..... We could just sleuth privately.... sad Praying

I don't understand the reasoning?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:36 am

Sprite wrote:
chloep wrote:So, I sound like a broken record, but could we please, please, please make Chris' section of the board only available to members until at least the season starts airing...... It won't really make a difference in the number of memberships..... We could just sleuth privately.... sad Praying

I don't understand the reasoning?

Same old, same old... It doeant matter if you are banned from the site if you can still access the information shared without having to be a member... I know people email him the things they find here as their own info( which is just kinda sad ) but I think it would at least limit his own access. I am really sick of the way he just takes info shared here(be it a spoiler or some that was sleuthed here by thorough research) without giving credit WHILE acting like he is the biggest poop when getting something done on his own..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:42 am

People who are banned do not have access to this site. Changing the permissions for guests not to see any topics doesn't solve anything. They can simply register. We then have a flood of new registrations for people who simply lurk then become inactive. Example, over 5000 of them and there are still around 2000. We have a couple hundred of people that registered for Andi's season and haven't been back since the finale.

Anyone can purchase an VPN site, change their IP address and join the site even though they were banned under a different IP. No one's access is limited, because there's always a way around it.

RS won't go away and neither will the people who provide him sources. Closing topics only creates unnecessary work.

I know the frustration of stealing info, but there really isn't any way to stop it.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:27 pm

I know, I know....It's just really disheartening sometimes....

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:49 pm

chloep wrote:I know, I know....It's just really disheartening sometimes....

I know, trust me. There are many on this board who lived through it several years ago when it all started. Now we have those who don't care what he has to say, me included, and those who look forward to his arrogant rude never ending does he ever shut up thievery blogs. That's my opinion only.

Everyone is entitled to visit any blog/site they prefer.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 pm

This is a reminder, that according to our rules, there is only one account per user allowed on our Forum.

If for whatever reason you have registered more than one username, please send me a Private Message and advise which account you would like to use, to prevent all your usernames from being deleted.

TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Please remember no spoiler information is to be posted anywhere about any show, other than in the Spoiler threads. Double check the thread you are posting in to avoid spoiling any information for non spoiled fans.

TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:14 am

There have been some posts appearing where they don't belong or posts disappearing.

There is an issue with Forumotion that they are working on. Some of the other problems have been very slow refreshing, or strange messages advising the page doesn't exist.

If anyone comes across any issue, please post them here, so I can report them to Forumotion.

Thanks

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:47 pm

I have to share this with everyone. For those who don't visit Bachelor Canada Sleuthing threads, we know they go to Italy. We have a s/cap of a villa in Italy. No city town or village, just Italy. Where do you start looking for villas? laugh out loud

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, I put my favorite Buitoni Vegetable Grille pizza in the oven earlier, and as I flattened the box for recycling, guess what I noticed on the back of the box?!!!!

Image hosted by servimg.com

Welcome to the site of our Italian episode! This is the Casa Buitoni in Tuscany, Italy. The image on the pizza box is better for our screencap comparison purposes, but here's a couple other shots

So, I'm guessing Buitoni is one of the sponsors for this date and we're going to see Tim and Sachelle making some Buitoni pizza. giggling
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There have been some posts appearing where they don't belong or posts disappearing.

There is an issue with Forumotion that they are working on. Some of the other problems have been very slow refreshing, or strange messages advising the page doesn't exist.

If anyone comes across any issue, please post them here, so I can report them to Forumotion.

Thanks  

I apologize for quoting myself, but I wanted to bring this forward. I've had a couple of strange things happen when I reply to a post. It appears there are some lingering issues.

If anyone has any problems, let me know here, so I can report them to support.

Thanks
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:43 am

^^ Well, since today, when I click on the banner(to take me back to the main page), I am redirected to the sites mobile version(from desktop computer). Nothing major, but just throwing it out there.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47