SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:32 pm

sophienette wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:cheerleader cheerleader

Congrats!!   Thank you all for giving up your life joining the mod team. :cutesmile!:

I am starting to get a trend... giggling

rofl cantstopl rofl cantstopl roflcantstopl

Oh, I meant to say congrats!!! (!!! is illegal isn't it?)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please join me and the rest of the mods, in congratulating the following new mods!

bleuberry - Des and Chris Fan Threads

sophienette - Chris Soules Non Spoiler and Chris Soules Fan Threads

jojo47 - Bachelor Canada Tim Warmels - Fan Threads

northernviewer - Bachelor Canada Tim Warmles - Fan Threads

Thanks to all members for continually help making this forum a great place to enjoy!

yes
Congrats and welcome, bleuberry, Sophie, Jojo, & NV!   wine

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Congrats to all our new Moderators. So happy to have you on the team....and to not be the baby sister anymore! HOLLA if you need anything.

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Samuel10About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Samuel10 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Family10About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Samuel15About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Congratulations to all of ya'll! It's so exciting to be a mod on a forum. Enjoy it! :cheerpom:
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Thanks guys! Hugesmile

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Please take a moment to read the rules regarding posting IG FB Pics etc. We have had far to many instances where the source is not provided. This means the mods need to try and find the IG/FB/Pic edit the post and add the source.

We cannot simply take someone's picture post it here without giving that person credit or including any comments that are attached to the picture.

If you can't bring a picture over because of the device you are using, kindly provide the source of where you see the picture. So and So's IG is not good enough. We don't follow everyone, and it saves times searching for the user. If you are posting just a link, please indicate what the link is. No one wants to click on a link without knowing what it is.

Starting January 1 2015 if a post does not include the source, we will delete it.

Posting Pics

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

^^GA, is this an acceptable way for me to post pics? I think I am following the "spirit of the law" but maybe not the "letter of the law." However, doing a screen capture is the easiest way for me to do it on my iPad. I'm providing an example of what I mean with a link to my "Christmas tree" post in the RFL thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1940p564-jenna-reeves-and-tim-lopez-ready-for-love-fan-thread-discussion

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^GA, is this an acceptable way for me to post pics? I think I am following the "spirit of the law" but maybe not the "letter of the law." However, doing a screen capture is the easiest way for me to do it on my iPad. I'm providing an example of what I mean with a link to my "Christmas tree" post in the RFL thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1940p564-jenna-reeves-and-tim-lopez-ready-for-love-fan-thread-discussion

Yes! That's perfect! The reason it's perfect is because you've captured the source/comments etc. yes I hope this helps other iPad users that might find it difficult to bring pics over.

This is what it looks like for those who are using iPads.

Litta123 wrote:They do, GA...and seem to be a great match on so many levels. Here's one of my favorite recent pics that I never got around to posting. From Jenna's IG.

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 23600b6dd12b865fca36d0f248cebbdc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:05 pm

^^Thx for the reply, GA. I wasn't sure because I wasn't actually using the quote command, but I had hoped capturing the IG remarks in a screen capture would suffice. I'm glad to hear it does.  Smiley

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 74 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Is anyone experiencing time out messages and slow loading pages?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:01 am

No.
But--the last couple days I have noticed that when I post instead of being brought back to the last post on the page, I am being brought back to the top of the page. This happened before, so I guess it's due again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:08 am

I kept receiving time out messages when I went to post SC earlier.  The first time I hit post it'd time out then after hitting refresh, it'd go through quickly.  But it took two attempts to get it post posted.  And the page was slow to load with all the pictures.

I hadn't had any problems on other sites, but it's been raining here, so I thought maybe it was on my end.  Guess maybe it wasn't after all...

It seems a bit better now though.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47