Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on June 10th 2011, 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on June 7th 2011, 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes Ben = Rafa Nadal my favorite tennis player he is sex on a stick.

I was like not even able to watch the French Open all the way through, so nervous he would lose, but he's Rafa, I should have known he would win, he never gives up, so amazing!! :awesome:

I DVR'd it for later, he is such a beast out there! :laughingoutlou

Have you seen his Video with Shakira, omg if his gf watched that she would be flippin out for sure... :twisted:

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on June 7th 2011, 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes Ben = Rafa Nadal my favorite tennis player he is sex on a stick.

rotfl

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on June 7th 2011, 4:23 pm

Yes Ben = Rafa Nadal my favorite tennis player he is sex on a stick.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on June 7th 2011, 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:But if it does turn out that Ben is F1,a lot of people will be confused because we've barely seen him.

Ben Final 1? You mean the guy that looks like Rafa Nadal? :laughingoutlou :awesome:

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on June 7th 2011, 12:30 pm

I don't really have a favorite at this point, however, I do have a couple of opinions...
I am concerned if Ben is F1 in that I have noticed he has made some comments (not quite derogatory but not the nicest). For example, we see him agreeing and piling on when the guys are talking about Tim being drunk and about Jeff. We also see him at the roast-- again, not saying the meanest comments but still, IMO, not the kind to be said by the F1. He also said goodbye to Bentley.

With JP, I have not seen him involved in any of the "drama" situations. Anyone else? Tim, Bentley, the roast, etc..? JP hasn't been involved. He has spoken with Ashley about those situations and we only see him being supportive and keeping focused on what he came there for-- Ashley.

IMO, this points to JP as being the F1 more than it does Ben F. It could also mean that TPTB have decided no edit is beyond messing with and they've decided that they can shake everything up by throwing their standard editing book out the window! Time will tell.... no idea

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on June 7th 2011, 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:But if it does turn out that Ben is F1,a lot of people will be confused because we've barely seen him.

Well, let's see what happens between them when we do finally see him. This has been a crazy season, but I think the first couple epis have been all about Bentley and Jeff. By the time of the HTDs Ben will have had more time with her. Not sure that means he will be the F1 instead of JP, but honestly, there is a lot of love here and in general for JP. My fave remains Ben, but I am as usual in the minority :wave:
It just so happens they had the Jeff and Bentley drama – along with the Roast itself to keep the audience entertained (if you enjoy that stuff) so I didn’t really expect anyone to get highlighted until after all that went down. JP’s date lasted all of 5 minutes and they highlighted that he’s a Mr. Date and Dash – not exactly a glowing display. They also gave us foreshadowing of Will’s departure. I do expect to see more Ames/JP/Ben/Dino next week/week after since they’ll have to show us why they’re F4.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on June 7th 2011, 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Well, let's see what happens between them when we do finally see him. This has been a crazy season, but I think the first couple epis have been all about Bentley and Jeff. By the time of the HTDs Ben will have had more time with her. Not sure that means he will be the F1 instead of JP, but honestly, there is a lot of love here and in general for JP. My fave remains Ben, but I am as usual in the minority :wave:

I love them both for different reasons and I think you are right. Now that Jeff and Bentley are gone we'll see more of Ben F,Dino and Ames.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on June 7th 2011, 12:07 pm

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on June 7th 2011, 12:01 pm

But if it does turn out that Ben is F1,a lot of people will be confused because we've barely seen him.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on June 7th 2011, 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He was right that Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly. He was right that Jake picked Vienna, he was right when he said Chris L was F2, but he said Ali was single, he was wrong when he said Brad chose Chantal – so he ‘right’ rate is about 60% - guess we’ll have to wait and see. .

IA Anders...his prior stats prove he was pretty much right on. yes

The interesting part is the last two seasons he went from 50%-C.L being F2( right) 50% -Ali is with NO one( wrong).

100% wrong with final1 Brad's season.

Since his track record seems to be decling where the F2 are concerned...I am interested to see what will happen this season, will he get Fliessed( as much as i dislike TPTB), or will RS get it right..... no idea

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT on June 7th 2011, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He was right that Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly. He was right that Jake picked Vienna, he was right when he said Chris L was F2, but he said Ali was single, he was wrong when he said Brad chose Chantal – so he ‘right’ rate is about 60% - guess we’ll have to wait and see. .

I am with you Anders! :yes:

LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 61 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum: