SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 am

cimcoe wrote:Are they going to be on Kimmel tonight? I know they'll be on GMA tomorrow

Yes, Tom said they would be on Kimmel tonight. Thanks for all your help, Cimcoe. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

Post by MissLittle Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 am

Aww, thank you, LoveDovez. So sweet of you to say bestbud! Thanks for being a part of this season with us. We were all in this together!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 am

Yes, LoveDovez you were right there with us.

I think the View might have them on tomorrow as well. Iknow they mentioned it today.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 am

cimcoe wrote:Was that Tony that had to be bleeped out for yelling Holy Sh*t? I thought it was but on another board someone said it was Maks?

Actually that was me. I yelled so loudly they had to bleep it out
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 am

Ally wrote:
cimcoe wrote:Was that Tony that had to be bleeped out for yelling Holy Sh*t? I thought it was but on another board someone said it was Maks?

rotfl rotfl rotfl
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:00 am

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:00 am

Last night I didnt sleep because of voting. Tonight I wont sleepbecause I will stay upwatching youtube and everything I can find on T Croft

I should have taken the week off.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 am

MissLittle wrote:Aww, thank you, LoveDovez. So sweet of you to say bestbud! Thanks for being a part of this season with us. We were all in this together!

Thank you ladies. I was kinda slow to post, but I was always voting my fingers off. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 am

Ally wrote:

I thought that sounded like you. : ) giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:32 am

Ally wrote:Yes, LoveDovez you were right there with us.

I think the View might have them on tomorrow as well. Iknow they mentioned it today.

Thank you, too Ally. I so hope we're all on the same team next season as this has been so much fun. I've loved the video's and pics you ladies have posted . Thanks to you all for all your hard work. : ) :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 am

I have never seen a celebration quite like that for the winners!!!

Watching that video of the win, it looks like Shawn and Derek knew they had lost and Melissa and Tony were just praying that they win...they were so surprised. I loved how everyone was soooooooooooooooo happy for them. I don't think Maks could have been happier if he had won himself.

Tony and Melissa seemed to be really popular with all the other teams and this was by far my favourite win...They deserve it and so do we after being saddled with having to watch Bristol clod her way across the floor yet again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 am

I will be for whoever you girls are for. We are an unbeatable team,lol
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland - Thread #1

+34
Diana
beader
karibell72
Mustang19
b