Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by anders on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 am

He was right that Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly. He was right that Jake picked Vienna, he was right when he said Chris L was F2, but he said Ali was single, he was wrong when he said Brad chose Chantal – so he ‘right’ rate is about 60% - guess we’ll have to wait and see. .

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did I read correctly? Has RS said that JP is the Final 1 & they are engaged? OMG :shock:

laugh out loud Yup.

How accurate is he usually? Cause that stuns me that JP would be the one for some reason, don't get me wrong I think he is great but did not see him going that far to be honest.

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Did I read correctly? Has RS said that JP is the Final 1 & they are engaged? OMG :shock:

Sounds like it. I bet RS has been really careful with his sources this time around.

I said the same thing last season after he announced it was Chantal. duh

Maybe this time he received better proof.

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm

laugh out loud Yup.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Sounds like it. I bet RS has been really careful with his sources this time around.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Did I read correctly? Has RS said that JP is the Final 1 & they are engaged? OMG :shock:

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:

No pity here. He dug his own grave with the derrogatory words he spewed.

Gets no pitty here either, I mean after 20 seasons of this show..Yes the producers can ask questions, but you as the contestant has the right to answer said question and in his case if he didnt want his words twisted , spliced etc...he should have said nothing or said very little and chose his words a little more wisely. :yes:

And somehow I find it hard to believe the producers spliced together the phrase "tickle my pickle" that was all him :vomit:

Excuse me please for the clarity, but RS said that Bentley did NOT say pickle. He said peter; like that was supposed to make it better. When I was growing up with a brother and his friends, that was a guys' word, and it was pretty explicit - certainly not better than pickle.
Anyway you look at it, the statement is rude and crude.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm surprised RS is so vehement about this stuff. I mean surely he knows the pattern right? Somebody gets the villain of all villain edits, they blame it on selective editing, but they forgive and forget the Bachelor producers and sign on for The Bachelor Pad. It happened with Wes, it appears to be happening with Rozlyn and possibly Michelle Money (she was the villainess on Brad's 2nd season - right?), and it's probably going to happen with Bentley too.

Not that I mind RS calling out the producers for shoddy treatment of their leads but I'd hope that would be RS's focus moreso than anything that would paint Bentley as a victim.

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:

Gets no pitty here either, I mean after 20 seasons of this show..Yes the producers can ask questions, but you as the contestant has the right to answer said question and in his case if he didnt want his words twisted , spliced etc...he should have said nothing or said very little and chose his words a little more wisely. :yes:

And somehow I find it hard to believe the producers spliced together the phrase "tickle my pickle" that was all him :vomit:

Ew,ew and more ew.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 pm

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Peppermom wrote:

JMHO but I don't think she has done anything that needs forgiveness. no idea "Pinto" (loved that) showed her nothing but support and concern. She didn't see all the other stuff. If someone is telling me one thing and I am seeing nothing at all to back it up, I'm not likely to just to following along like a lamb. I'm sure she feels really stupid and embarrassed but she has nothing to apologize for IMO. He was definitely a master of manipulation. I think he is a horrid person and I hope his ex limits his involvement with their daughter so she is never subjected to that type of behavior. He is the one that needs forgiveness, not Ashley. I hope her F1 can give her the support she needs to get through seeing all this crap brought to life on TV.

I agree with you on one level- it's always the choice of the abuser to be abusive, never, ever, ever is the victim "culpable" for anything. However, I can see how a F1 would confused with what's going on and ticked with Ashley for this drama. He was around and available for falling in love with and I imagine kind and wonderful too, and instead she fell for Bentley and went on and on and on when he left. She sounds like a basket case over Bentley leaving and is putting Ali/Jill's histrionics to shame. Hallway of Shame who? Get a different job, Ali-gator! Yikes.

Anyway, I hope he's loving and supportive and wonderful and doesn't freak out over this, but I have to say, that personally, I probably woul.
Alanna, I agree with your entire post ~ it's like you just read my mind. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm

JMHO but I don't think she has done anything that needs forgiveness. no idea "Pinto" (loved that) showed her nothing but support and concern. She didn't see all the other stuff. If someone is telling me one thing and I am seeing nothing at all to back it up, I'm not likely to just to following along like a lamb. I'm sure she feels really stupid and embarrassed but she has nothing to apologize for IMO. He was definitely a master of manipulation. I think he is a horrid person and I hope his ex limits his involvement with their daughter so she is never subjected to that type of behavior. He is the one that needs forgiveness, not Ashley. I hope her F1 can give her the support she needs to get through seeing all this crap brought to life on TV.

I agree with you on one level- it's always the choice of the abuser to be abusive, never, ever, ever is the victim "culpable" for anything. However, I can see how a F1 would confused with what's going on and ticked with Ashley for this drama. He was around and available for falling in love with and I imagine kind and wonderful too, and instead she fell for Bentley and went on and on and on when he left. She sounds like a basket case over Bentley leaving and is putting Ali/Jill's histrionics to shame. Hallway of Shame who? Get a different job, Ali-gator! Yikes.

Anyway, I hope he's loving and supportive and wonderful and doesn't freak out over this, but I have to say, that personally, I probably would.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum