Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Peppermom on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:RS answered an email on his blog today with this. (this makes me sad), and I don't see how her F1 can deal with it, frankly.
I totally expected RS to say it was all an act and she never fell for Bentley and it was a scripted drama.(sigh)
"Ashley wasn’t in on anything. For whatever reason, she absolutely fell head over heels for Bentley. Of course now she’s seeing all the stuff he was saying about her for the first time and I’m sure she wants to puke. But in the moment, while this was going on, the guy was being charming to her face and saying all the right things. So I don’t fault her for liking the guy, other than she probably just should’ve put more stock into what Michelle Money warned her about before the season"

It was two weeks into filming and she was overwhelmed and he was there, taking control and letting her be wooed. I agree it looks really damning though, but I hope her F1 can forgive her and move on. heartbeat

JMHO but I don't think she has done anything that needs forgiveness. no idea "Pinto" (loved that) showed her nothing but support and concern. She didn't see all the other stuff. If someone is telling me one thing and I am seeing nothing at all to back it up, I'm not likely to just to following along like a lamb. I'm sure she feels really stupid and embarrassed but she has nothing to apologize for IMO. He was definitely a master of manipulation. I think he is a horrid person and I hope his ex limits his involvement with their daughter so she is never subjected to that type of behavior. He is the one that needs forgiveness, not Ashley. I hope her F1 can give her the support she needs to get through seeing all this crap brought to life on TV.

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I sure hope so! I'm sure her F1 has also gone through bad relationships, where you thought you were in love and that the person was THE ONE, only to get burned in the end.

IMO, if her F1 is upset with Ashley after she has been publicly humiliated, he is not much of a man. no His anger and frustration should be placed solely upon TPTB and Bentley's shoulders.

I completely agree. As long as Ashely and her F1 communicate, it should all be good. CH referred to this bunch of guys as more mature and that's what will help with the Bentley fallout!

The only thing that bothers me, is if JP is her final1...I certainly hope that his worst attributes that he answered in his bio questionaire do not come to the forefront while they are watching this season unfold as it is being shown to us.

Here is how he answered:
What are your 3 worst attributes? Stubborn. Frustrated too easily when things don't go my way. Lack of patience.

Or maybe he is the ONLY person in the history of the show to answer this question honestly??!! rotfl
I have the same 3 worst attributes, but I'm sure my husband would say I'm still marriage material! :giggle:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I sure hope so! I'm sure her F1 has also gone through bad relationships, where you thought you were in love and that the person was THE ONE, only to get burned in the end.

IMO, if her F1 is upset with Ashley after she has been publicly humiliated, he is not much of a man. no His anger and frustration should be placed solely upon TPTB and Bentley's shoulders.

I completely agree. As long as Ashely and her F1 communicate, it should all be good. CH referred to this bunch of guys as more mature and that's what will help with the Bentley fallout!

The only thing that bothers me, is if JP is her final1...I certainly hope that his worst attributes that he answered in his bio questionaire do not come to the forefront while they are watching this season unfold as it is being shown to us.

Here is how he answered:
What are your 3 worst attributes? Stubborn. Frustrated too easily when things don't go my way. Lack of patience.

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:15 pm

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:24 pm

San wrote:
I guess what makes me feel better is thinking back on the Ali/Frank leaving so close to the FRC situation. Now Ali is happy and in love with the man she chose because the one she thought she wanted(Frank) left her. I'm hoping this is Ali's season #2. lol

Exactly!

Bentley pulls his stunts earlier and then leaves allowing Ashley to develop real feelings for another guy. When he returns Ashley has already moved on and she has a new F1 in her mind. Something Jill for some reason couldn't do.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:RS answered an email on his blog today with this. (this makes me sad), and I don't see how her F1 can deal with it, frankly.
I totally expected RS to say it was all an act and she never fell for Bentley and it was a scripted drama.(sigh)
"Ashley wasn’t in on anything. For whatever reason, she absolutely fell head over heels for Bentley. Of course now she’s seeing all the stuff he was saying about her for the first time and I’m sure she wants to puke. But in the moment, while this was going on, the guy was being charming to her face and saying all the right things. So I don’t fault her for liking the guy, other than she probably just should’ve put more stock into what Michelle Money warned her about before the season"

It was two weeks into filming and she was overwhelmed and he was there, taking control and letting her be wooed. I agree it looks really damning though, but I hope her F1 can forgive her and move on. heartbeat

I guess what makes me feel better is thinking back on the Ali/Frank leaving so close to the FRC situation. Now Ali is happy and in love with the man she chose because the one she thought she wanted(Frank) left her. I'm hoping this is Ali's season #2. laugh out loud

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Gina wrote:RS answered an email on his blog today with this. (this makes me sad), and I don't see how her F1 can deal with it, frankly.

I agree and I'm sure she is reassuring him while it all unfolds on the screen. I believe JP has the confidence, maturity and wisdom to see through the mindf**k they did to Ashely on the show with Bentley.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 pm

It was two weeks into filming and she was overwhelmed and he was there, taking control and letting her be wooed. I agree it looks really damning, but I hope he F1 can forgive her and move on. heartbeat

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:07 pm

RS answered an email on his blog today with this. (this makes me sad), and I don't see how her F1 can deal with it, frankly.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:

No pity here. He dug his own grave with the derrogatory words he spewed.

Gets no pitty here either, I mean after 20 seasons of this show..Yes the producers can ask questions, but you as the contestant has the right to answer said question and in his case if he didnt want his words twisted , spliced etc...he should have said nothing or said very little and chose his words a little more wisely. :yes:

I just wanted to say ............. I love your Avi!!!

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:

No really, Steve is barking up the wrong tree here. Bentley is a despicable human being. I don't care what TPTB told him, did to him, promised to him, etc. He made this decision and there's no excuse for his behavior, even if she is happy and in love with someone else.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum