Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks Maggie..I just read this too..

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:22 pm

@MaggieMae wrote:Reality Steve has posted and confirmed two more contestants.

West Lee: 28, Columbia, South Carolina, Clemson graduate, Assistant Attorney General at the South Carolina Attorney Generals Office, got married out of college but wife passed away a few years ago

Jon Ellsworth: 26, Vancouver, Washington, former Marine, President of Peeka.com (launching soon) which is a half Groupon, half auction website

I'll put their pix in the screencaps thread.

He also says that:

Bentley Williams, Frank Carpenter, Mike Burns, and Chris Drish are already home.

The rest of the column is about AI

Interesting about West Lee, he didn't get a law degree from Clemson, unless something has changed, I got my MBA from Clemson. :study: I believe USC has law but not Clemson.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 pm

West Lee: 28, Columbia, South Carolina, Clemson graduate, Assistant Attorney General at the South Carolina Attorney Generals Office, got married out of college but wife passed away a few years ago

Jon Ellsworth: 26, Vancouver, Washington, former Marine, President of Peeka.com (launching soon) which is a half Groupon, half auction website

He also says that:

Bentley Williams, Frank Carpenter, Mike Burns, and Chris Drish are already home.

Wow, West Lee has quite a career and quite a sad backstory. Can see him being the next Bachelor!!! :shimmyshimmy:
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm

@debt2dreams wrote:

He also says that:

Interesting about West Lee, he didn't get a law degree from Clemson, unless something has changed, I got my MBA from Clemson. :study: I believe USC has law but not Clemson.

On Linkedin it shows him as an alumni of Washington and Lee University School of Law.
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

@GrahamGal wrote:
@debt2dreams wrote:

He also says that:

On Linkedin it shows him as an alumni of Washington and Lee University School of Law.

Good, that means I am not losing my mind :bounce:

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:28 pm

@debt2dreams wrote:
@GrahamGal wrote:
@debt2dreams wrote:

He also says that:

Good, that means I am not losing my mind :bounce:

Not yet anyway. We'll revisit that in June.
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh my gosh. Another with a dead spouse? TPTB, please, no, just say no! duh
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 pm

He also says that:

Thank you MaggieMae for posting this. :cheers:
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Even though I liked Bentley, I don't feel he's the fit for Ashely and that she's ready to be a stepmom at this point in her life.

So, Blake, Rob, Mickey and Ben C are still not home?? Going to read RS column now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Do we know how many guys Ashley still has as of this moment? 12? 8?
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:54 pm

@Gina wrote:Even though I liked Bentley, I don't feel he's the fit for Ashely and that she's ready to be a stepmom at this point in her life.

So, Blake, Rob, Mickey and Ben C are still not home?? Going to read RS column now.

Lawd childe, Mickey isn't going anywhere until at least F3.
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

He also says that:

I'm in SC (Columbia) and work at an attorneys office. I'll do some recon at work tomorrow and let you know what I can find on West. If we get a home town date, I'm here for you all laughlaughlaugh Oooo this is getting fun. I'm still nursing this toothache. Might have to try and get in to the office in Greenville and see if Blake can help me out.
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum