SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Peppermom Wed May 25, 2011 2:30 pm

anders wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: BTW--I am just a simple bored hausfrau with nothing better to do in life, so this may not be as clear as I hoped. (no sarcasm meant to you--others will certainly get it)

yes :missclap:

I agree rofl
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 25, 2011 2:36 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Well, this makes it interesting. I also think RS is speculating. RS if you have information on why Ryan cannot be in the F4, please spill 👋

With that said, I have been trying to figure out if there is some pattern in the dates or roses which may tell when the front runner status changed. I have no conclusion, but here's what I do have:

JP: Epi 3 1:1 rose, Epi 6 1:1 rose, Epi 7 GD rose
Ames: Epi 4 1:1 rose
Constantine: Epi 4 1:1 rose, Epi 7 1:1 rose
Ben F: Epi 4 GD rose, Epi 5 1:1 rose, Epi 7 1:1 rose
Ryan P: FIR, Epi 3 GD rose, Epi 6 GD rose, Epi 7 1:1 but no rose..sent home
do we have a cap of his 1:1 date?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Excuse me if I don't take RS as the gospel truth. I appreciate the spoilers but something smells fishy with Ryan. I'm not convinced that he's not in F2 just cause RS says so.

And we shouldn’t take everything he says as gospel – but if I understand correctly there is SC evidence to support his postings?? In order to find out the truth, we have to take all information – no matter the source and line it up with the SCs and VOs we get throughout the season (isn’t that what we do every seaon?) – I’m not about to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Wait... Why are we looking for 5 guys in fiji?? Isn't it the FDs? So 3 people left + 1 (Ryan comes back) = 4??

One guy should have been eliminated after HTD?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 25, 2011 2:47 pm

anders wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Excuse me if I don't take RS as the gospel truth. I appreciate the spoilers but something smells fishy with Ryan. I'm not convinced that he's not in F2 just cause RS says so.

And we shouldn’t take everything he says as gospel – but if I understand correctly there is SC evidence to support his postings?? In order to find out the truth, we have to take all information – no matter the source and line it up with the SCs and VOs we get throughout the season (isn’t that what we do every seaon?) – I’m not about to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I think the only confirming sc evidence we have is that Ryan is in Fiji. Other than that, nada. And I suspect he only got that evidence by looking at this forum.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

I think the only confirming sc evidence we have is that Ryan is in Fiji. Other than that, nada. And I suspect he only got that evidence by looking at this forum.

i think he got it by looking at his own TV with his own 2 eyes. it wasn't that hard. and considering he had been tipped off monday morning, all the previews did was solidify it for him. why in the world you guys think RS would concern himself with a site that has 400 users is crazy. his traffic is 200x that and he knows that everyone comes to him for info. and you wonder why he laughs at you people. its amazing how important you think you are when he's the one that gets all the attention you guys crave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed May 25, 2011 2:56 pm

babymama wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

i think he got it by looking at his own TV with his own 2 eyes. it wasn't that hard. and considering he had been tipped off monday morning, all the previews did was solidify it for him. why in the world you guys think RS would concern himself with a site that has 400 users is crazy. his traffic is 200x that and he knows that everyone comes to him for info. and you wonder why he laughs at you people. its amazing how important you think you are when he's the one that gets all the attention you guys crave.

Ummmm, Aren't YOU posting here too? :giggle:

Seriously, I think we appreciate all the info that RS brings to the table. We do find our own info too even if it is in somewhat of a dissarray at times. We just like putting all the pieces together and have learned that we have to be careful not to try and make the pieces fit a preconceived outcome. We just have to keep looking and trying pieces until we get what we consider proof, usually a screencap or a second source to confirm.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 2:57 pm

babymama wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

what are you his mouthpiece??? There are ways to communicate your thoughts without insulting everyone on this board.

and how did RS figure out Ryan was in Fiji just by watching the show - Ryan could've been leaning against any railing in the world - it was the NewForters who determined exactly where that railing was - not RS.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm

anders wrote:

what are you his mouthpiece??? There are ways to communicate your thoughts without insulting everyone on this board.

i decided to stick up for the guy since i know he doesn't bother with what message boarders say and he'd never come on here to know how much you guys hinge on every word he says, then bash him behind his back. if you guys have all these issues with him, or questions for him, why don't you just ask him yourself rather than write on a message board? if he responds back nasty to you, then you form your opinion then. but i just feel like everyone on here takes shots at him without actually trying to get answers from him directly. how easy is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:03 pm

anders wrote:

and how did RS figure out Ryan was in Fiji just by watching the show - Ryan could've been leaning against any railing in the world - it was the NewForters who determined exactly where that railing was - not RS.

seriously? you have a name you call yourselves? NewForters? that's about as gay as they come. did you actually read what he wrote today? he was told monday morning before the episode even aired somebody outside the f4 shows up in fiji. it's right there in print today if you bothered to read what he wrote. so then by watching the end of the episode in the previews, it was easy to see who that person was. why do you have to pretend like you figured something out that could easily be seen by everyone in america?

that's the kind of stuff i'm talking about. "it was the NewForters who determined exactly where that railing was - not RS". says who? anybody who watched the previews could've determined that. but only YOU can claim it? that's so ridiculous i don't even know where to start. listen to yourself. you sound ridiculous

Last edited by babymama on Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

i decided to stick up for the guy since i know he doesn't bother with what message boarders say and he'd never come on here to know how much you guys hinge on every word he says, then bash him behind his back. if you guys have all these issues with him, or questions for him, why don't you just ask him yourself rather than write on a message board? if he responds back nasty to you, then you form your opinion then. but i just feel like everyone on here takes shots at him without actually trying to get answers from him directly. how easy is that?

You may wish to do your homework before you start assuming all we do is bash RS – I have been one of his most staunchest supporters over the last few seasons –it’s all on FORT if you care to study up on that.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

Many of the posters here have contacted Steve and some of them have gotten a nasty reply. I think he has been brought down a notch after being wrong for two seasons in a row. I haven't noticed anyone bashing Steve on this board. Just because we don't believe every word he says doesn't mean we are bashing him. Can you blame us for being guarded? I think you are very sensitive toward Stevie. hmmm
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA