Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Cash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Do we know how many guys Ashley still has as of this moment? 12? 8?

Probably around 9 left. They're in Episode 5 by now.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Cash wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Do we know how many guys Ashley still has as of this moment? 12? 8?

Any idea where they are for sure?
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Peppermom wrote:
Cash wrote:

Where as in location?
Probably out of the states.
They're due in Phuket by Monday from what I've heard.
They left LA for Ep 4, are filming Ep 5 now, and the next episode will likely be in Phuket.
I can write out a tentative schedule if yall want to see where I'm coming from on this...

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Cash wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
Cash wrote:

Where as in location?
They left LA for Ep 4, are filming Ep 5 now, and the next episode will likely be in Phuket.
I can write out a tentative schedule if yall want to see where I'm coming from on this...

That would be great! Thank you! :happy dance:
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Cash wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
Cash wrote:

Where as in location?

Thanks. That is exactly what I meant. I would love a tentative schedule. I need to know when to block off some time for HTD sleuthing :jumpsmile:
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 pm

If Ashley's season is similar to Ali's season:
Episode One
3/15-16 M&G, RC 25-17
Episode Two
3/17 1-1, Vegas, Will
3/18 Group, Vegas
3/19 1-1, Vegas, Mickey
3/20 RC 17-14
Episode Three
3/21 1-1, LA, Ben C.
3/22 Group, LA
3/23 1-1
3/24 RC 14-11
From here on out things could be off by a day or two because it's hard to determine whether they'll have dates on the same day as travel. Depends on how far each trip is.
Episode Four
3/25 Travel/ 1-1 (possibly only travel, but usually the first trip isn't too far away that they can fit a date in the same day)
3/26 Group
3/27 1-1
3/28 RC 11-9
Episode Five
3/29 Travel (I'm gonna say no date this day, but there's always a possibility)
3/30 1-1
3/31 Group
4/1- 2-1 (2 seasons in a row this date was in Ep 5, I think it'll be this episode)
4/2 RC 9-7
Episode 6
4/3 Travel to Phuket
4/4 1-1
4/5 Group
4/6 1-1
4/7 RC 7-5
Episode 7
4/8 Travel
4/9 1-1
4/10 Group
4/11 1-1
4/12 RC 5-4
4/13-20 HTDs (Hopefully we'll get some Ashley sighting at the airports like we did with Ali)
After this, I have no idea. They'll go away for FDs and the rest. Could be anywhere.

Another thing, unless they film Ashley's season the same way they did Jill's season, they'll be done well before 5/12 like that one article said. The FRC would likely be the first week of May, so the only reason Ashley wouldn't be back until 4 days before her graduation is if she spent a week in paradise with her F1. I can try to apply Jill's schedule to Ashley's season, but it seems like the Ali/Brad pattern (as far as travel goes) will probably apply this time as well.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Cash wrote:
Another thing, unless they film Ashley's season the same way they did Jill's season, they'll be done well before 5/12 like that one article said. The FRC would likely be the first week of May, so the only reason Ashley wouldn't be back until 4 days before her graduation is if she spent a week in paradise with her F1.

I'm assuming that Ashley will be at her graduation, in which case we should get plenty of pictures and reports!! laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Cash wrote:
Another thing, unless they film Ashley's season the same way they did Jill's season, they'll be done well before 5/12 like that one article said. The FRC would likely be the first week of May, so the only reason Ashley wouldn't be back until 4 days before her graduation is if she spent a week in paradise with her F1.

I'm assuming that Ashley will be at her graduation, in which case we should get plenty of pictures and reports!! laughlaughlaugh laughlaughlaugh

She will definitely be at her graduation. Filming will be wayy done by May 16.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Cash wrote:

I thought she had to post-pone for a semester, or probably year, to be able to graduate? This is Penn's 4th year curriculum:

The fourth-year curriculum continues to expand the intellectual and clinical experiences of students, including a four-week hospital externship. Part of the externship requirement may be fulfilled in affiliated institutions in other countries. Students continue to attend PCU clinical seminars in which they present clinical cases where the integration of knowledge, skills, and values is emphasized. Coursework is designed to augment the basic knowledge in the first three years. By graduation, students will have demonstrated the competence, confidence, and maturity to qualify as safe, beginning independent general dental practitioners.

Not sure how she could fit this in, in between making out with hot guys in every hot-tub in the continental US and beyond.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cash wrote:

I thought she had to post-pone for a semester, or probably year, to be able to graduate? This is Penn's 4th year curriculum:

The fourth-year curriculum continues to expand the intellectual and clinical experiences of students, including a four-week hospital externship. Part of the externship requirement may be fulfilled in affiliated institutions in other countries. Students continue to attend PCU clinical seminars in which they present clinical cases where the integration of knowledge, skills, and values is emphasized. Coursework is designed to augment the basic knowledge in the first three years. By graduation, students will have demonstrated the competence, confidence, and maturity to qualify as safe, beginning independent general dental practitioners.

Not sure how she could fit this in, in between making out with hot guys in every hot-tub in the continental US and beyond.

It was discussed in an article somewhere that she would walk the stage with her class in May, but that she wouldn't get her degree until she finished her clinicals, which would take a couple months. So she worked it out somehow with the school before signing on for this gig.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:03 am

Cash wrote:

It was discussed in an article somewhere that she would walk the stage with her class in May, but that she wouldn't get her degree until she finished her clinicals, which would take a couple months. So she worked it out somehow with the school before signing on for this gig.

Ahh okay. That's awesome of them. Good for her.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 am

She's smarter than a lot of people giver her credit for. She probably wouldn't have done the show again if it meant going back to school for another year. And from the sounds of it, she'll be done with her clinicals around the same time the show finishes airing. Seems like she set herself up for success.

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum