Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Here's the first paragraph from RS today.....read the rest at his site...

So yesterday I tweeted and posted on Facebook that I had some info regarding some behind the scenes stuff regarding the Bentley situation that you all should know about. I’m sorry, but for the time being, I’m gonna have to hold off on that. The ridiculousness of this situation is reaching such epic levels of proportions (that sentence just sounded cool), that I need more time on this. So I apologize for tweeting that yesterday, then not following through today, but yesterday was kind of a whirlwind and I guess I sent out my first “emotional” tweet. Got caught up in the moment and didn’t realize the magnitude of what we’re dealing with here. I cannot get into detail just yet, but I can tell you that (not that you didn’t already know this), this show is SOOOOO shady, it’s disgusting. And what you’re seeing on TV is definitely not the full story. Sure, Bentley said all that stuff in his ITM’s, although I’m sure a couple of those things were spliced up, but for the most part, he dug his own grave by what he said. I’m not defending Bentley at all, and his life will probably never be the same again after saying the things he said on this show.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry if this is posted and I missed it. RS tweeted this yesterday:

RealitySteve RealitySteve
Some behind the scenes info coming tmrw. The show is lying to every1 about what they knew and how they handled it. Going 2 get exposed again

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not arguing that fact - yes, he kept saying 'Ali is single' but he also tweeted "Roberto or no one" as well........ what am I missing here?

He was vicious to people on Twitter regarding those that felt Roberto was F1. He did not feel "Roberto or no one" from June 21st on, rather Ali was single only.

Reading back through his old posts he was very certain of his statement.

ETA ~ this is what he said about the US Weekly article that reported about the FRC before airing:

"However, as for US Weekly’s claim this week that backs their story from two weeks ago which says Ali is engaged, once again, it’s in how they word it. The headline says “Bachelorette Ali: ‘I’m Confident I Picked the Right Guy’.” But when you read the story, her quote is “I’m just confident in the decisions I’ve made.” So all they’re doing is using the headline to lure you in. IF Ali were to be engaged, the last people she’s gonna break it to is a tabloid. Remember, US Weekly are the ones reporting Ali is engaged, not Ali herself. Big difference.

-The other line from the article that’s laughable is this: “The reality star admitted that she’s anxious to step out with her husband-to-be once the finale airs. ‘I’m sort of in a limbo phase in my life right now…I’m really looking forward to everything sort of wrapping up!’” Ummmm, where in her quote does it say she’s anxious to step out with her husband-to-be? She says she’s looking forward to “everything sort of wrapping up”, not, “I cannot wait to show my husband to everyone.” Once again, I’m not putting much stock into what they’re reporting. These are the same people who reported Ali and Roberto knew each other before the show started, and their only proof was because when she was 18, Roberto played baseball one town over from where she lived, and a “source” said there was a blonde who always used to cheer Roberto on that looked like Ali. Might be the worst story they’ve ever ran. That’s your evidence? Really? Embarrassing. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By the time the dust settled, I had it on the very best authority (not RS, but just as good :bluewink: in this case) that Cash and RS had in their arsenal of sources the girls in Jake's season ( who knew Ali extremely well) and the guys in Ali's season.
We know that that the contestants in the last few seasons have a line of communication among themselves. They may not break their contract and talk to others ( besides RS), but they do talk to each other and to others in other seasons as well (in the Bachelor family). That explains how RS got the detailed date information. (BTW, I was contacted by a lady who told me during this time that her daughter was dating Kasey, and the guys were talking to RS).

The "sources" dried up when it got down to the final 2, ostensibly because Roberto wouldn't give out any information. RS knew what happened through Chris leaving that morning. We knew from seeing that on the episode, and we knew that Chris went on a guys' trip with Frank, Kirk, the guy who got the tattoo Kasey and some other guys, so that is probably how the info got back on Chris, and RS was able to state unequivably that Chris was F2, and it was either Roberto or nobody. Cash said the same thing from her sources which was a completely different line.....

For a very long time RS insisted that Ali was single. She had picked no one. Cash agreed reluctantly. This is because their trail had grown cold. Roberto was not talking, and their sources - mostly the other contestants - had dried up.

Meanwhile, a small group of us were diligently collecting pieces of evidence that Roberto was F1 and throwing it out onto the board for examination.

It was carried over to RS who cannonballed us. I have never said a mean word about RS. I try to pay respect to him for what he does well, but I do balance it with when he misses which I think is fair. I miss sometimes too, and I own up to that.
He sent a huge volley shot at Bloomers, missed, and hit sweet Blondie who has never done anything to anybody. :sad:

It is very, very true that the morning of the FRC Blondie's source came through with the confirmation that validated our little group's sluething findings that indeed Roberto was F1, and she posted it BEFORE RS rescinded his claim and said that Roberto was F1.

I’m not arguing that fact where the information came from that Roberto was F1 – I know it came from boardies and that a lot of leg work was done in the weeks prior to the FRC to determine that Ali did in fact choose someone and that someone was Roberto. Blondie had posted that RS had only said that “Ali was single”. He did post that over and over and over again, but he also tweeted shortly after he initially said “Ali is single” by following up with “It’s Roberto or no one” – in a covering his butt kind of way (as evidenced by the post on FORT I was able to dig up)

Y’all know, I am not a sleuther, I have no sources, I watch the edits and I was fully onboard with her choosing Roberto, especially the way she greeted Roberto at the cocktail party in Iceland (I think it was in Iceland – it was all about Kasey’s tat and we only saw their greeting, no interaction at all). Anyway – I tip my hat to those who are able to give us far more useable spoilers than RS ever can – y’all rock!!

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 am

@Alanna wrote:
babymama wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:

What's sad is that -- all the birthday wishes, 75% from strangers -- probably consisted of 3 from readers and one from his mom. He's gonna be that surly old man sitting his porch throwing rocks at the neighbors' dogs someday.

i'm pretty sure he was referring to the over 300 "happy birthday" messages left on his fb wall from people he doesn't know. i think you are reading too much into what he wrote

Hey Steve! No worries, she was just teasing. I hope you're right this season!! :D

rotfl :missclap:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

babymama wrote:

What's sad is that -- all the birthday wishes, 75% from strangers -- probably consisted of 3 from readers and one from his mom. He's gonna be that surly old man sitting his porch throwing rocks at the neighbors' dogs someday.

i'm pretty sure he was referring to the over 300 "happy birthday" messages left on his fb wall from people he doesn't know. i think you are reading too much into what he wrote

It's just my general impression from reading him for years. He insults those that don't believe him. He insults those that do believe and appreciate him also -- would you call those people fans? I'm in that group -- I appreciate the info he shares, but wouldn't call myself a fan because of his nasty attitude towards the population at large, particularly the female population. I used to enjoy reading him so much, he was actually funny. Now he's just rude towards everyone and not funny any more. I think he takes himself way too seriously. He's a boy only a mama could truly love. But, I hope he continues giving us his spoilers. They are one more tool in our arsenal on our quest for the truth.

I know I am adding my 2 cents late to this circus, but--
Alexx you posted this sooooo nicely. My hat's off to you!
You chose not to mention his disparaging name calling...
You chose not to address the fact his groupies or fans even disparage those they feel are not giving him the gratification and adulation they feel he deserves.
I like his spoilers. I appreciate them, whether right or wrong. And I give him plenty of kudos for getting what he does. Just like I would any other person involved in the process. No more, no less.

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21722

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Meanwhile, a small group of us were diligently collecting pieces of evidence that Roberto was F1 and throwing it out onto the board for examination."

Bloomers, you folks were awsome in finding out that Roberto been reassigned to CA with State Farm. I was only lurking on FORT then, but I was like these ladies are better than the CIA/FBI and Homeland Security yes

It never made sense to my B-watching friends and I that "Ali picked no one", so they were estatic when I told them that yes she had. Most thought it was Roberto anyway. I mean girlfriend practically fainted when he got out of the limo...

While I would love to cash in on State Farm evidence, no can do! We had a couple of State Farm gals posting with us who didn't know him personally, but they too were associated with his region (S. C). They were able to answer most of our questions. Another one of our (California) State Farm posters stumbled on the information from within the organization that he was transferring to California at a certain time. Between the three of them, they were pretty well able to nail down the truth of it all. The season was still being aired, and while we were expecting Roberto to set up shop in S. C., he was instead getting ready to transfer to California where Ali was. :teeth:
While he 'could' just have decided he liked California when he was on the show, it had to be weighed against the fact that in SC, he was moving into an established area (where a man was retiring and Roberto would take over the man's accounts) while in California, we didn't know that he had that kind of set-up at all, so it appeared to us that just maybe he another reason as well for moving to California (Ali).
We added to all of that, the remark Ali made when she answered, " I am now," when asked if she was happy. We decided that meant that the transfer to California had come through for Roberto.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 pm

[quote="jelle"]IMO Bentley was trying to prove that he could fool the casting and the testing and get cast on the show. I think his goal was to see how obnoxious as possible and see how long he could stay on the show.

He was doing the same thing as Steve, only in a more personal manner - trying to disrupt the process. It is a power play, like Steve, to say he screwed with show. Collateal damage meant nothing.

He can say he is the only one who beat the screening process, disrupted the show and left on his own terms.[/quote

He's a walking psych or sociology experiment gone awry. :pale:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She may think she’s less appealing than Emily (although who wouldn’t??), I just think that he knew there would be guys who thought it was going to be Emily or Chantal and she could be Bar Rafelli and it wouldn’t make a difference. I hate to see such beautiful, intelligent, self-sufficient women with low self esteem.

Excellent point Anders. Some men have a special talent for bringing women down. And sadly so many of us buy into this crazy at some point in our lives.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay he needs to stop declaring jihad on the show and start sitting outside JP's apt to record his comings and goings to make sure he's not getting messed with again. Ugh.

Alana I just had this picture in my head of RS sitting out on curb from JP's apartment...I can only imagine the conversation that might take place.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is almost like Bentley did this for a dare. It has that feel. "I'll bet I can get on the bachelor and make the girl fall in love with me and then dump her. How fast do you think I can do that?" That is what Bentley feels like to me. Perhaps that is why it feels both like producer manipulation and class A creep.

In the olden days before Brad I, the producers would sweep it under the rug (almost every cast member on Andy's season wanted to leave) or create an "emegency." Once they found they could survive Brad's choosing no one and gain HUGE attention from it, they used the concept from Deanna on. They get more payout from showing the psychological drama than they did with the cat fights, etc.

The pinacle came when they cast the psychologist in Brad II and overplayed their hand. They knew that Ashley was insecure, perhaps a bit immature, and certainly naive about "love" and they cast her anyway. She had multiple meltdowns on Brad II. It is not surprising that she crashed.

Are you talking about Andy Baldwin? I've never heard that one. Details if you can????????

All I know is Tina (the med student) from Andy's season wanted to leave very early, but wasn't allowed to. Even Frank from last season didn't want to stay (not defending him, but the producers are just as bad). I'm not surprised if a lot of the contestants wanted to leave much earlier since they know they don't have a connection with the lead.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It is almost like Bentley did this for a dare. It has that feel. "I'll bet I can get on the bachelor and make the girl fall in love with me and then dump her. How fast do you think I can do that?" That is what Bentley feels like to me. Perhaps that is why it feels both like producer manipulation and class A creep.

In the olden days before Brad I, the producers would sweep it under the rug (almost every cast member on Andy's season wanted to leave) or create an "emegency." Once they found they could survive Brad's choosing no one and gain HUGE attention from it, they used the concept from Deanna on. They get more payout from showing the psychological drama than they did with the cat fights, etc.

The pinacle came when they cast the psychologist in Brad II and overplayed their hand. They knew that Ashley was insecure, perhaps a bit immature, and certainly naive about "love" and they cast her anyway. She had multiple meltdowns on Brad II. It is not surprising that she crashed.

Are you talking about Andy Baldwin? I've never heard that one. Details if you can????????

MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

"Meanwhile, a small group of us were diligently collecting pieces of evidence that Roberto was F1 and throwing it out onto the board for examination."

Bloomers, you folks were awsome in finding out that Roberto been reassigned to CA with State Farm. I was only lurking on FORT then, but I was like these ladies are better than the CIA/FBI and Homeland Security yes

It never made sense to my B-watching friends and I that "Ali picked no one", so they were estatic when I told them that yes she had. Most thought it was Roberto anyway. I mean girlfriend practically fainted when he got out of the limo...

MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum