Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
reason wrote:roberto was not competitive, niether was ryan

So for the Bachelorette we have:

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Deanna - Jesse (Default) Graham?
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?
Yes Jerry was from night one..LOL to me JP's edit follow's his the most..Remember how he carried Jen down the stairs?? well we shall see JP carrying Ash too.. :giggle:
Side note tho..We know how that ended..
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm

[quote="gurlbrit"]

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?[/quote]

I agree....being competitive seems to be a F2 trait. Wow, this season is just screwy.

I have to throw this in here, randomly. I am so happy this board was started. I feel so much more comfortable than I did on Fort. The other message board I frequent, which originally started out as a Bach board, has little interest in the shows these days. Thanks to all of you who made this happen.
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:15 pm

OT - sorry.

I Loved Jerrry Faris (sp?). Could not believe she didn't pick him at the AFRC. no no But, time moves on and they are both happy now. I believe he's engaged or with someone?? Anyone know? And we know Jen is happily married and had a baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

It looks like we are heading for a JP finals or maybe no one. All the other stuff is just filler.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

[quote="nutty1"]
gurlbrit wrote:

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

So were any of the F1's competitive? Apart from Jesse who everyone believes was a default F1?[/quote]

I agree....being competitive seems to be a F2 trait. Wow, this season is just screwy.

I have to throw this in here, randomly. I am so happy this board was started. I feel so much more comfortable than I did on Fort. The other message board I frequent, which originally started out as a Bach board, has little interest in the shows these days. Thanks to all of you who made this happen.

Nutty1, I stopped posting at Fort after Deanna's season, due to getting way too many infractions when the "doo-doo" really hit the fan when it was discovered that Jesse was F1. I lurked every season from that time on, y'all have no idea how many times I wanted to chime in on discussions, but was afraid that I'd been tagged by the mods over there.

Love that I can "chime in" again this season. I really like Ashley, plus she lives in Philly, so she's almost a home town gal LOL.
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3454

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 pm

[quote="nutty1"]
gurlbrit wrote:

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

Thank you so much nutty! We really appreciate the positive feedback.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

Gina wrote:OT - sorry.

I Loved Jerrry Faris (sp?). Could not believe she didn't pick him at the AFRC. no no But, time moves on and they are both happy now. I believe he's engaged or with someone?? Anyone know? And we know Jen is happily married and had a baby.

He's got a girlfriend as of the last show done with update on 20/20. I haven't heard that they've gotten engaged.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

OK, here are the F2's for the Bachelorette:

Trista - Charlie
Meredith - Matthew
Jen - John Paul
Deanna - Jason
Jillian - Kiptyn
Ali - Chris L

Soooo, any of these competitive?????

Whoops maybe this should be moved to the F1 discussion thread as opposed to the next episode.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Maybe the discussion should be moved!!)
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3454

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:19 pm

[quote="gurlbrit"]
nutty1 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

Nutty1, I stopped posting at Fort after Deanna's season, due to getting way too many infractions when the "doo-doo" really hit the fan when it was discovered that Jesse was F1. I lurked every season from that time on, y'all have no idea how many times I wanted to chime in on discussions, but was afraid that I'd been tagged by the mods over there.

Love that I can "chime in" again this season. I really like Ashley, plus she lives in Philly, so she's almost a home town gal LOL.

We are glad you enjoy the site! Thanks for the kind words.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Alexxxx wrote:This is interesting --

The next day, in an effort to see another side of her bachelors, Ashley takes 10 of her men on a group date that really will make a difference. She meets them at Baan San Fan orphanage, which houses some of the children who lost their parents in the horrific 2004 tsunami. The men quickly take up renovating, painting and decorating the place these youngsters now call home. Ben even decides to paint a mural for the kids. For the moment, J.P. concentrates on the work even though he has other romantic things on his mind. At the after party, however, one bachelor demands more of Ashley's time and J.P. is emboldened to make a move. Who will Ashley decide has made her world a better place and thus get the rose?

So will Ashley's (dancing) creative side value Ben's mural the most?
Or will her hard work ethic (I'm assuming, given the UPenn education) value JP's remodeling effort the most?

And what I really want to know is which Bach is demanding Ashley's time when JP decides to make his move? If it's Ben that'll be a classic F1/F2 showdown.

Ben gets the group rose, right?

Alexxx, Ben does get the group date rose.
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:22 pm

I guess I'm not really getting the "JP is competitive" vibe. I wouldn't consider wanting to spend time with Ashley as being competitive...but that's just me.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

[quote="nutty1"]
gurlbrit wrote:

Trista - Ryan
Meredith - Ian
Jen - Jerry
Jillian - Ed
Ali - Roberto

I echo Nutty's sentiment. Thanks to San and Love_Me and everyone on here for making this fun!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum